Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:45:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ETH also a bubble like bitcoin?  (Read 1563 times)
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:23:57 AM

ETH prices continue to fall below 400. Is this really necessary for ETH to really explode in 2018. Or is this just a bubble?
ETH is even a bigger bubble that bitcoin. Bitcoin has been having ever improving fundamentals with time, on the other hand I have only seen ETH being used for conducting initial coin offerings where ETH smart contracts played a wonderful role. There must be billions worth of ETh that is with ICO projects which they had gathered which when and if they start dumping will burst the ETH bubble for sure.

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Argoo

Activity: 2254
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:44:24 PM

The property of the bubble is only bitcoin, when it rises sharply in price due to the increased speculative demand for it. Ethereum never rose sharply in price, its rate is more stable, so this coin never behaved like a financial bubble. Ethereum can still significantly increase in price in excess of its previous price record in December of last year and is unlikely to detect signs of a bubble, as it performs more diverse functions than bitcoin.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
michael shikany

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:47:53 PM

ETH does have a certain bubble, but for now, the value of ETH is underestimated.
Because a large number of ICO teams sell ETH, ETH has reached a very low price, so I think it is at the bottom of ETH.

Socioman

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 12:53:00 PM

Eth is not just a coin. This is the whole project. A very promising project, which is already in high demand. So the price of the etherium will soon grow.

hot_ads

Activity: 299
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:53:07 PM

Eth is second only to the encryption of BTC, and if you say BTC is a bubble, then eth should be a bubble.

juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:54:37 PM

ETH does have a certain bubble, but for now, the value of ETH is underestimated.
Because a large number of ICO teams sell ETH, ETH has reached a very low price, so I think it is at the bottom of ETH.
I agree with you, the biggest problem of ETH is the ICO mechanism, many dev team can do nothing just selling the raised ETH and enjoying the life. So I hope new ICO mechanism can be developed to solve that problem.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:00:25 PM

I dont think so.  all bitcoin prices refer to bitcoin so if bitcoin falls then other altcoin prices will go down. the falling eth price is a natural thing because bitcoin also goes down. So just calm and patient.  Because i believe in the end of this year the price will go very high.
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:02:51 PM

Ethereum is not a bubble.... I think one of main reason of downfall other than BITCOIN fall is that ETH it's suffering because many ICO suffers and they are based on ETH.... but the project is solid... so keep calm and let this crysis pass..

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:53:15 PM

ETH prices continue to fall below 400. Is this really necessary for ETH to really explode in 2018. Or is this just a bubble?

Wow, I cannot believe how confidently sure you are with the thing that you are saying which is about bitcoins being a bubble. And for some reason, you still have the nerve left to call ethereum as something as also a bubble like what you are saying bitcoins is? LOL. Look man, before posting such things, I really do recommend that you first go ahead and do a lot of reading, you owe that to yourself.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
BlossomSp

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:12:13 PM

I think ETH is not a bubble like bitcoin, because the market fluctuates and affects the value of ETH decrease. I think ETH will thrive because many ICO projects use the ETH platform, and it's a promising coin.
Omnopon)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:08:32 PM

I do not think that the Ethereum is a bubble because the coin is well developed and although not now the best times, but almost all coins on a market shows a dump. I would not rush with the withdrawal of funds.
Snarks

Merit: 17

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:10:37 PM

The ETH bubble has already popped and is still in the process of popping. Unless we start a new use of ETH besides ICOs, which are being regulated into registered securities for accredited investors now, the decline will continue as the current holders sell what they have.

billyj111

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:14:20 PM

I think that from the price of 400 dollars for Ethereum you should buy, but leave a part of the money, buy even if he is still lowering

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
Bonanzabits

Activity: 364
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 09:32:11 PM

No, it's not! The ethereum is not a bubble, Bitcoin too. It can not be. A bubble can burst and cease to exist, but not crypto currency. The worst that can happen is a loss of capitalization, but this phenomenon is temporary.
Snarks

Merit: 17

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:34:08 PM

No, it's not! The ethereum is not a bubble, Bitcoin too. It can not be. A bubble can burst and cease to exist, but not crypto currency. The worst that can happen is a loss of capitalization, but this phenomenon is temporary.

What makes you so sure that it's temporary? We've got every governments' eyes on us now. I don't want to be negative, but we've got to stop being naive and start being realistic. What would it take to propel cryptocurrencies to the moon again?

altsMlk

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:37:33 PM

Nope, I think. This slope in the market has affected to all cryptos. It's not a particular bubble happened to ETH.

VIVA NETWORK  *** Introducing borderless, peer to peer mortgage crowdlending.
A better way to buy a home!  *** https://www.vivanetwork.org **
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:41:39 PM

You would have called bitcoin a bubble in every situation where it went -50%, but you would have been wrong every time.
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 09:57:21 PM

I absolutely do not know what to do and there are very many opinions. I had experience when I sold coins, and they then grew in value. I do not want to be wrong again.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
MacRohard

Activity: 212

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:04:55 PM

No problem man! no thing can always grow or always drop. all things need to develop with Sinx model. up and down. keep calm and buy more coins, bright future is waiting you

IloveDigibyte

Activity: 303

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:11:21 PM

NO, I don't think that Ethereums price movement is indicating a bubble. This is usual price movement for crypto market. It is not the first period like that and it is not going to be the last.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: