Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:39:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ETH also a bubble like bitcoin?  (Read 1563 times)
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:09:34 PM

The Ethereum is about 60 percent of my portfolio and I myself very confused and disappointed that the price is constantly falling, and I only have to watch this, because I can not simply sell everything I've worked on so long.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tak rogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:16:09 PM

in my opinion also so because seen movement of token and voleme etherium which is increasing every day will give big advantage also for bitcoin investor or token etherium.
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:35:22 PM

ETH prices continue to fall below 400. Is this really necessary for ETH to really explode in 2018. Or is this just a bubble?

None of these cryptocurrencies are bubbles. Ethereum platform is cool for its smart contracts and the leader. Bitcoin is the oldest crypto with the greatest market cap, and it cannot burst like a bubble ever.
Xioma

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:27:59 PM

It's not necessarily a bubble. The whole crypto market is related to Bitcoin so If it crashes, It's very logical to see other assets going down as well.

Yeah most coins are really dependent on bitcoin and rise/fall accordingly.

The same goes for ETH I think.
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 09:17:39 PM

NO, I don't think that Ethereums price movement is indicating a bubble. This is usual price movement for crypto market. It is not the first period like that and it is not going to be the last.
Yeah, the same situation could be on the fiat currencies market. Of course not with USD, but look at the British pound - it's like a ETH at last time.

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:23:24 AM

All crypto has high volatitily and bubble, and from the history of the chart all crypto going back to the bottom so from this story we can decide dont holding your crypto but trade it to maximize the profit.

maiden

Activity: 457

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:32:26 AM

ETH prices continue to fall below 400. Is this really necessary for ETH to really explode in 2018. Or is this just a bubble?
its not bubble, its just that, cryptocurrency has high volatility, it means that the prices will never become stable, and we dont have any knowledge when it will pump. so if the price of ethereum will decrease, dont panic because everything will be back to normal soon.

Faeton

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:10:22 AM

In December last year, bitcoin was growing in price not due to some new opportunities and improvements, but due to the speculative speculative demand for it. Because of this, it showed the quality of the financial bubble. We can still see the consequences of such an event. Ethereum has not yet inflated in its price as bitcoin and therefore the opportunities for it for normal price growth are still large. In addition, this coin performs much more functions than bitcoin. Therefore, to be afraid of the fact that ethereum will become a bubble is not worth it.

Pitparker

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:31:44 AM

I don't think its a bubble, it has technology and platform which used by many ICO to provide their tokens. It will survive and long lasting, only better technology could replace it.
griezmann

Activity: 181

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:54:16 AM

This is just a bubble, don't worry, ETH will rise again at this end of this year, i really think so base on my analyzation, it's because $400 is too low, it will get back stronger and higher soon, maybe about $700-1k
roshanface123

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:58:35 AM

You can see ethereum usecase in crypto space ethereum not only speculative currency its a smart contract creation platform more and more projects using ethereum blockchain technology for creating their project . So ethereum is good for long time run . It will even reach more than 2000$ in this year.
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:00:09 AM

You can see ethereum usecase in crypto space ethereum not only speculative currency its a smart contract creation platform more and more projects using ethereum blockchain technology for creating their project . So ethereum is good for long time run . It will even reach more than 2000$ in this year.
If people are trying to use the Smart Contracts that's on Ethereum's Blockchain then the price should increase. Bitcoin should go up too.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:20:58 AM

Only ETH is not depreciating the whole crypto world is currently down.so we can not attribute whole of this scenario to only ETH it will be injustice,yes it's going down drastically but definitely it's not permanent it's temporary.so hope for the best.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:40:43 AM

If you are comparing it to bitcoin, then you have your answer right there, it is definitely not a bubble.
mimipipi

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:53:54 AM

I think ETH is not a bubble. The price of all Cryptocurrency is tied to bitcoin and whenever bitcoin prices go down, it also affects other coins. So be patient, do not worry about that. When the market starts to stabilize then this ETH will show you what it is.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 07:59:45 AM

A whole crypto is a bubble now and Ethereum not exclusion . But one day the bubble can grow to the point where it turns in something real , something that everyone needs to have to use it in daily life . This is when crypto will become something bigger then a bubble.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:09:28 AM

I think ETH is not a bubble. The price of all Cryptocurrency is tied to bitcoin and whenever bitcoin prices go down, it also affects other coins. So be patient, do not worry about that. When the market starts to stabilize then this ETH will show you what it is.

Yes neither bitcoin nor ethreum are bubble and if those were bubble then bitcoin and ethreum would have disappeared by now and would not survive years and just wait for a bitcoin pumo which will lead to pump in all the altcoins.

Am I spamming? Report me!
hardalisas

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:10:39 AM

Neither ethereum nor bitcoin is a bubble.
They are both great projects.
Blockchain technology won't evolve so fast without them.
I truly believe they are still undervalued a lot.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:11:30 AM

what makes you assume bitcoin and ethereum are bubbles? I think you have mistakenly entered in this forum. know, what you say will not affect us. I'm not sure you're really a newbie. if you can see from the history of crypto you will know that this accident is not the case for the first time. and this is common for any exchanges. everything will return to normal and grow back even though it takes quite a long time.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:32:55 AM

Neither ethereum nor bitcoin is a bubble.
They are both great projects.
Blockchain technology won't evolve so fast without them.
I truly believe they are still undervalued a lot.

Both bitcoin are ethreum are pillar of block chain and I do not understand why do we even have this topic as it makes no sense because bitcoin and ethreum are not bubble if it was bubble then it would have bursted on first regulatory challenge itself.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: