Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:01:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ETH also a bubble like bitcoin?  (Read 1563 times)
jigzaheedcoin

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:01:49 PM

I do not believe in the term bubble to mean one big rise, and then pop it is all over. There are many recognized bubbles in traditional markets. The real estate is one, and I am even investing a small amount into a real estate project (blockchain but also real life) so that is two bubbles together I guess. There is nothing wrong with a market that goes up and bursts, and then goes back up again for a new bubble. When did bubbles suddenly become a bad thing?
It could be too because as we noticed now and then,bitcoin has been giving us opportunities in crypto world. It is between life and money using technology that part of our daily lives. In other words, there is a tendency that the admin or the owner may take it out from the connection of ours. Also,ETH and BTC are big investments in cryptocurrency which creating a big name. Nonetheless,they can be still called bubble if ever they won't survive in the future. Hopefully this won't happen to both of them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:09:19 AM

Ethereum price will not explode in 2018. It is base on my prediction that ethereum price will be hold between $400-$600. Last year so many ico happen and all of those foundation, company or start up will sell their collected ethereum which they get from fund rising. Start up and company need fiat money to pay the employer. And if ethereum really can hold above $400 it is very good sign for this coin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:58:07 AM

ETH prices continue to fall below 400. Is this really necessary for ETH to really explode in 2018. Or is this just a bubble?
I think Ethereum is not a bubble. I believe that Ethereum will continue to grow forever. Each year the development and price of Ethereum will always increase to be better than before. I still believe that Ethereum is a good Altcoin.

btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:08:57 AM

Mostly many panic people are spreading the negative news about the present situation of the market and i think Bitcoin, Ethereum is not bubbled how can they simply say these words. Look at the CMC both these coins are very tops coins in the market and generating huge volumes in the market.
UnterKleinemBaum

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:36:45 AM

If you say ETH is a bubble, then I think the entire Crypto market is a bubble, not any potential coin and will no longer work if the ETH is a bubble. So I advise you to give up this thinking, they negatively affect the market a lot.

Any crypto coin, as well as the us dollar, is a soap bubble. There is not a clear security of these coins to the real product, Value, precious stones or gold or oil. If the Fiat currency was secured by the gold reserve, then bitcoin would look very sad. And so today, almost all currencies are not provided with gold or silver.

I also think that almost everything in the worl is so-called bubble.
The price of gold and other assets can be easily manipulated by big investors.
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:03:43 AM

I think the whole market is a bubble, not only Ethereum and Bitcoin. But the bubble is still not popped, the prices are still in a good range right now. It is still above the pumps if last year and this is a very good sign that we will start to take off again soon.
Haryford

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:10:35 AM

I do not believe in the term bubble to mean one big rise, and then pop it is all over. There are many recognized bubbles in traditional markets. The real estate is one, and I am even investing a small amount into a real estate project (blockchain but also real life) so that is two bubbles together I guess. There is nothing wrong with a market that goes up and bursts, and then goes back up again for a new bubble. When did bubbles suddenly become a bad thing?

Maybe the price of $20000 of bitcoin early this year was a bubble.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:53:33 PM

ETH prices continue to fall below 400. Is this really necessary for ETH to really explode in 2018. Or is this just a bubble?

Actually ethereum and bitcoin are perhaps the most reliable cryptocurrencies that exist today, because they have been able to overcome the multiple challenges and threats that have continually emerged in their path over the years.

The simple fact that these cryptocurrencies are not paying back the great profits that speculators calculated to receive by investing in these coins does not mean that bitcoin and ethereum are bubbles. They are really two intrinsically valuable and reliable cryptos that are worth holding in the long term, regardless of whether this capricious market has been taken as a hostage by speculators.
cryptobluemoon

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:38:14 PM

none of the cryptocurrencies are bubble either bitcoin or ether both the coins are growing in organic mode but the price increase is exponential is because of more demand of coins
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:41:32 PM

I think ethereum is not a bubble it's like bitcoin that have a good value and the price is depending to what on demand in the crypto market. So now that bitcoin is volatile most of coin is volatile included the ethereum.  But I think eth is not a bubble.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:22:17 PM

eth is nt bubble eth growth is because of smart contract developments we can see geunie growth happening as per the demand in market and development unline bubble
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:24:26 AM

In my opinion, both of the coins are not like a bubble. We knew that these two coins are most well known in the cryto world. The market is volatile so theirs  chances that market will goes up. They are both in demand coins.
gnarledoak

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:29:35 AM

as many have said I don't think eth is a bubble, because it has real uses and utilities beyond moving money from one place to another, but obviously as bitcoin is dominating the market any drop or crash of it will affect it and all other currencies.
bird17

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:54:34 AM

Every time the price falls, everyone starts to think again that ETX is a bubble. Falling is a natural process, without a drop there will be no price increase
BloodKnight

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:56:26 PM

Yes, there is a bubble in all coins. The bubble is not a bad thing. The bubble helps the growth of cryptocurrency. You want to understand the bubble objectively and accept the bubble.
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:01:14 AM

For me, its not really a bubble. ETH comes after the creation of Bitcoin. Bitcoin market is volatile as well as the ETH. So its a normal thing that market is in downfall then it will goes up.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Ehrakeziah

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:08:18 AM

For me,both bitcoin and ethereum are not really a bubbles. Usually,when the bitcoin movement in the market goes down,the ethereum and other coins are also getting down. But,it is normally happened with bitcoin as a part of volatility of it in the market. Bitcoin will not be disappeared suddenly like a bubble,it will live long lasts.
eastgrand

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:11:28 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2018, 02:03:54 AM by eastgrand

It could be the early investors are cashing out. That could always be a problem of something that grew so much.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:27:43 AM

It could be that early investors are cashing out. That could always be a problem of something that grew so much.
That's always the case, those who invested earlier can play much with any coins, as we knew that they can sell it out in a bargain price as they acquired those cheap coins and now its bringing them huge profits, we can't change the fact the that's how this business was design, early birds always are the big
gainers there's no exemptions, ether bitcoin or eth and all those coins inside cryptos.
cryptowse

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:33:39 AM

Not at all, most altcoins are overpriced tho and will most likely fail in the long run.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: