Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:21:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷 Waves Tech - a powerful blockchain-agnostic ecosystem  (Read 129441 times)
egtrader

Activity: 247
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:46:42 AM

Getting more and more disappointed. Price is basically the same as last year while the product has been developed and has grown a lot - meanwhile other garbage products have seen exponential % increases.
Also the recent volume increase (whether it is organic or not) hasn't produced anything. The Clock is ticking.

its usial case in crypto world at end the garbage products will disappear and good projects like waves will continue just hodl
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:46:03 AM

Getting more and more disappointed. Price is basically the same as last year while the product has been developed and has grown a lot - meanwhile other garbage products have seen exponential % increases.
Also the recent volume increase (whether it is organic or not) hasn't produced anything. The Clock is ticking.

its usial case in crypto world at end the garbage products will disappear and good projects like waves will continue just hodl

I agree. At the end we will get rid of those garbages and solid ones will get real value.
egtrader

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:45:48 PM

I agree. At the end we will get rid of those garbages and solid ones will get real value.

if u agree send me some merit  i want to be member  Grin
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:38:35 PM

No, the time of "real" blockchain projects like Waves will come. At least 90% of the today's ICOs are not blockchain projects although most investors think they are. They are mostly projects with questionable business models which create a token on a blockchain platform. Those projects got hyped what causes such big price increases, but they could do better without blockchain. Let the people realize that those projects are mostly card houses and their money will flow into the real promising projects.
pinkcryptored

Activity: 74
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:40:35 PM

Everything else would be ridiculous. In the stock world, such projects would have long since disappeared from the scene.
In the long term, sustainable projects will prevail, otherwise the crypto market would be a huge flop.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:27:22 PM

No, the time of "real" blockchain projects like Waves will come. At least 90% of the today's ICOs are not blockchain projects although most investors think they are. They are mostly projects with questionable business models which create a token on a blockchain platform. Those projects got hyped what causes such big price increases, but they could do better without blockchain. Let the people realize that those projects are mostly card houses and their money will flow into the real promising projects.

Projects that will survive are projects that are creating the infrastucture, exchanges, dev platforms, smart contracts platforms and waves got all three. That's why I'm so bullish on it

Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:07:00 PM

How can I get the most up to date announcements for Waves?
Killerpotleaf

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:53:43 PM

Projects that will survive are projects that are creating the infrastucture, exchanges, dev platforms, smart contracts platforms and waves got all three. That's why I'm so bullish on it
I agree with you. I will also say that in the future projects that will introduce the technology of atomic swaps will survive. The Waves team does this. I believe that the waves have a good future.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Waves.support

Activity: 1310
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 08:20:33 PM

Hello.

We usually announce all our news through practically all the channels bellow. The news on Twitter releases first.

Waves Website https://wavesplatform.com/
Waves community - http://wavescommunity.com
Waves Github https://github.com/wavesplatform/
Waves Blog https://blog.wavesplatform.com/latest
Waves Twitter https://twitter.com/wavesplatform
Sasha`s Twitter https://twitter.com/sasha35625
Waves Facebook https://www.facebook.com/wavesplatform/
Waves Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Wavesplatform/
Waves VK https://vk.com/wavesplatform
Waves Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYDQN4Fo4rGnOZ22L5plNIw
Waves Telegram https://t.me/Wavescommunity
Sasha`s Telegram https://t.me/absolutelysasha
Waves Discord https://discord.gg/cnFmDyA

Best wishes,
Waves Community Manager
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:32:39 AM

Sasha Ivanov (and 10 other crypto CEOs and founders) on whether cryptocurrencies will be mainstream in 2019: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/31/ceos-on-whether-cryptocurrencies-will-be-mainstream-in-2019.html
Waves coin is one of cryptocurrencies will be mainstream because many benefits on waves platform it is good for all of us to know more about the waves and there are no doubt when we make investment in every cryptocurrencies.
Midas111

Activity: 772
Merit: 105

Close the federal reserve

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:41:55 AM

The only thing that can make waves mainstream is if it goes up. Bitcoin and ETH are famous for going up for long periods of time. COME ONE WAVES GO UP AND DONT STOP TILL YOU HIT 200$

I enjoy working with the finest digital currency developers on earth
tn211

Activity: 778
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:51:34 AM

The only thing that can make waves mainstream is if it goes up. Bitcoin and ETH are famous for going up for long periods of time. COME ONE WAVES GO UP AND DONT STOP TILL YOU HIT 200$

You are wrong.

The problem is Sasha Ivanov a.k.a. Alexander Ivanov. He failed with Coinomat, left investors (just learned about this recently, don't have the full story).

When Coinomat failed he started Waves and collected millions... and founded a lot of ICO's on the 'Waves Platform'. Like Putin he is a scumbag. Why? Let me tell you why.

The problem with Waves is that he wants all that money for himself so he hired some mediocare devs and keep the funds to himself. But then realized he wanted more. So he crowned himself
ICO King (Google it Wink and told Russian ppl they could be rich if they ran an ICO.
- Encryptotel
- Primalbase
- And many more...

Facts:
- Sacha is not Vitalik, Vitalik brought innovation, ALL of Sacha's projects, Coinomat, Waves, Encryptotel, Primalbase etc. etc. failed
- No ICO on Waves has succeeded, all ICO's were launched by thieves and probably Russian criminals like the guys behind Encryptotel. They have your money, why would they care about you now? Show a couple of printscreens and be silent like they have done the last couple of years.

What can you expect?
Waves is not your average project. It is highly influenced by politics (money), did you know Waves 'spent' 10k BTC on this site:
https://waveswallet.io/

Yes that is a lot of money, the next ETH?
Guys like Vitalik are scarce, they usually come once in a decade.
But don't sell because of this post. If you read this you know now why it all makes sense, why Waves was never pumped. Russian criminals taking money.

You know why Alexander Ivanov has not 1 succesfull project on this track record.
He failed all and after giving 10.000 BTC to Putin & Co.

Let's face it.
Everytime the community becomes verbal he launches a new bogus coin; wct, mrt, liquid.

Where are those coins now? What's their worth?

Exactly, they are bogus coins.

Alexander Ivanov is the Russian Josh Garza!

freedomforever

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:52:05 AM

Waves was one of the projects i believe in 2017. But by the year of 2018, it became disappointing project and it fell rapidly.

Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:23:18 AM

You are wrong.

The problem is Sasha Ivanov a.k.a. Alexander Ivanov. He failed with Coinomat, left investors (just learned about this recently, don't have the full story).

When Coinomat failed he started Waves and collected millions... and founded a lot of ICO's on the 'Waves Platform'. Like Putin he is a scumbag. Why? Let me tell you why.

The problem with Waves is that he wants all that money for himself so he hired some mediocare devs and keep the funds to himself. But then realized he wanted more. So he crowned himself
ICO King (Google it Wink and told Russian ppl they could be rich if they ran an ICO.
- Encryptotel
- Primalbase
- And many more...

Facts:
- Sacha is not Vitalik, Vitalik brought innovation, ALL of Sacha's projects, Coinomat, Waves, Encryptotel, Primalbase etc. etc. failed
- No ICO on Waves has succeeded, all ICO's were launched by thieves and probably Russian criminals like the guys behind Encryptotel. They have your money, why would they care about you now? Show a couple of printscreens and be silent like they have done the last couple of years.

What can you expect?
Waves is not your average project. It is highly influenced by politics (money), did you know Waves 'spent' 10k BTC on this site:

But don't sell because of this post. If you read this you know now why it all makes sense, why Waves was never pumped. Russian criminals taking money.

You know why Alexander Ivanov has not 1 succesfull project on this track record.

Let's face it.
Everytime the community becomes verbal he launches a new bogus coin; wct, mrt, liquid.

Sad to say but this post is correct, Sasha is nothing like Vitalik, he has abandoned Coinomat and NXT era investors since he created WAVES, and despite the millions he has in ICO bitcoin nothing major has been delivered that could be described as cutting edge tech.

I hope I am overly negative, and would love to be proved wrong, but the history of Coinomat is very concerning, and until that is resolved who can trust Sasha?
Gerandoong

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:53:27 AM

I think personally, Every crypto will increase this month. Waves have a good chance to beat the market.
And many low-quality projects tend to be interested in this platform, which is great.
This prevents a really good project from which to choose.
egtrader

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:15:39 AM

You are wrong.

- Encryptotel
- Primalbase
- And many more...

Facts:

What can you expect?

Let's face it.

Sad to say but this post is correct, Sasha is nothing like Vitalik, he has abandoned Coinomat and NXT era investors since he created WAVES, and despite the millions he has in ICO bitcoin nothing major has been delivered that could be described as cutting edge tech.

I hope I am overly negative, and would love to be proved wrong, but the history of Coinomat is very concerning, and until that is resolved who can trust Sasha?

ooh im going to sell my waves coin  Grin Grin Grin after 2 years of hard work from the best team in crypto world u told us they are scamers r u stubid  Huh
what about waves-ng smartcontracts and ....... if sasha take the money for him self who is devolping waves platform
waves registered company its bigger than ur stupid fud they have best blockchain now and they are russian people face the truth
Fantina

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:22:11 AM

In my opinion, you can get them either here or in a telegram. But it is better here because it here and write more often.
Big Naturals

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:49:06 AM

ooh im going to sell my waves coin  Grin Grin Grin after 2 years of hard work from the best team in crypto world u told us they are scamers r u stubid  Huh
what about waves-ng smartcontracts and ....... if sasha take the money for him self who is devolping waves platform
waves registered company its bigger than ur stupid fud they have best blockchain now and they are russian people face the truth

You do not defend Coinomat project being abandoned,  there is no fud about that, just cold hard facts
Big Naturals

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:51:36 AM

These asset swaps being neglected for 2 years is a fact
Big Naturals

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:53:18 AM

https://nxtforum.org/cryptoasset-fund-projects/coinomat-assets/msg216789/#msg216789

The broken promise to swap these assets to waves is a fact, not fud, there is no doubt, no uncertainty, we ALL know what happened, Sasha abandoned these investors for 2 years now.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: