Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:25:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀  (Read 13260 times)
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:30:56 AM

The attention of Powerloan platform is just grabbing by many investors in the crypto community to actively participate in the bounty, lotteries also gain bonus.
I see at here https://icoreview.site/. PowerLoan project will have potential to grow moon? It will over $1.1 per POWL?

Having high rate on website like icoreview.site doesn't mean that coin will have potential to grow moon !
their rate according the website based on  :
website traffic and ranking | google trend ranking | telegram activity and followers | social media activity and followers | bitcointalk.org popularity | coin sale speed and unmet demand | post-ICO black market coin transactions

and those elements are not accurate, for example when I checked google trend 100% of it is from Nigeria! and that's why you should't just look at rating score without understanding details and how they got that score.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:00:19 AM

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear Valued Investor,

During our stage 1 ICO a lot of concerns have been raised.
This is to manage and align everyone's expectation on our plan and strategy.

ICO seems to be slow, what if we don't sell out?
Powerloan have never planned for ICO to sell out. We do not have any softcap. Powerloan is setup and entirely funded by me and my team. All capital and expenses up till ICO finishes, is from the core team. None of ICO collected monies will be used in ICO marketing or other ICO activity. All investor ICO funds, will not be utilized for ICO activity or push ICO to finish. Powerloan focus on post-ICO value creation with funds collected.

How do you prove you do not use our money?
If you do a lookup on all wallet addresses for deposit, no funds have been touched and will not be touched until ICO is over.

What will funds from ICO be used for?
1. Value creation projects
2. Initial buy-back
3. Post ICO Marketing.

If ICO don't sell out, doesn't it mean that our tokens are not valuable?
That is the wrong perception, a lot of other ICO uses ICO fund for development and marketing ICO before opening their platform. That is not right. Development and marketing of ICO is fully paid by Powerloan team and investor's money should come into play only after platform launches. That in a way translate to POWL token being more valuable than other ICO.

Other plans come into play for increase value for example:
1. Initial buy back on exchange opening.
2. Launching our first utility token and airdrop in August.
3. Private sale of utility token with ratio to amount of POWL tokens held.
4. Opening of powerloan token marketplace (rent and sell utility tokens).
5. Coinburns

ICO is a milestone we have to go through, but it should not be our critical success factor. ICO is merely a fundraising phase, and it does not make sense for us to utilize any of your investments just to raise more fund. We do not want to be in debt, even before the platform opens.

Here I would like to ask all of us to align our strategy and expectation to hold and build Powerloan after ICO. We will take it to the next level together. Our team have not only work hard on it, but we have invested into Powerloan along with everyone here. We are partners.

Yours faithfully,
Johan
It is great to hear Powerloan active involvement coming up with the decision of launching the Airdrop opportunities which will make all the supporters to actively participate and together make a great success.

Good to hear such a decent information from the POWERLOAN team, I'm really surprised that they said even if don't reach their minimum cap the project will still continue to launch after the ICO. Good work Powerloan team!

I agree mate that the project have a great updates which they improve their platform more and some idea had been share. Powerloan will be successful soon.
If the ICO is funded by the team then where will the investors money will be going? You would saved it for future funds or what?
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:16:22 AM

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear Valued Investor,

Powerloan have never planned for ICO to sell out. We do not have any softcap. Powerloan is setup and entirely funded by me and my team. All capital and expenses up till ICO finishes, is from the core team. None of ICO collected monies will be used in ICO marketing or other ICO activity. All investor ICO funds, will not be utilized for ICO activity or push ICO to finish. Powerloan focus on post-ICO value creation with funds collected.

If you do a lookup on all wallet addresses for deposit, no funds have been touched and will not be touched until ICO is over.

2. Initial buy-back
3. Post ICO Marketing.

That is the wrong perception, a lot of other ICO uses ICO fund for development and marketing ICO before opening their platform. That is not right. Development and marketing of ICO is fully paid by Powerloan team and investor's money should come into play only after platform launches. That in a way translate to POWL token being more valuable than other ICO.

5. Coinburns

ICO is a milestone we have to go through, but it should not be our critical success factor. ICO is merely a fundraising phase, and it does not make sense for us to utilize any of your investments just to raise more fund. We do not want to be in debt, even before the platform opens.

Here I would like to ask all of us to align our strategy and expectation to hold and build Powerloan after ICO. We will take it to the next level together. Our team have not only work hard on it, but we have invested into Powerloan along with everyone here. We are partners.

Yours faithfully,
Johan
It is great to hear Powerloan active involvement coming up with the decision of launching the Airdrop opportunities which will make all the supporters to actively participate and together make a great success.

Good to hear such a decent information from the POWERLOAN team, I'm really surprised that they said even if don't reach their minimum cap the project will still continue to launch after the ICO. Good work Powerloan team!

I agree mate that the project have a great updates which they improve their platform more and some idea had been share. Powerloan will be successful soon.
If the ICO is funded by the team then where will the investors money will be going? You would saved it for future funds or what?
We can experience the PowerPoint platform with the outcome as we can avail plenty of opportunities like gaining 15% bonus, active announcements etc which are adding value for all the investors who choose powerloan as their choice.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:40:41 AM

The fact that the project is backed with real businesses is very promissing.

What real and well known businesses are backing the project? I don't really see any major company that seems to have collaborated up with them
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:28:46 AM

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear Valued Investor,

2. Initial buy-back
3. Post ICO Marketing.

5. Coinburns

Yours faithfully,
Johan

the team works very hard to develop the project. They always tell us the latest news and updates about the project. In my opinion, the project is very successful.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:32:07 AM

Since only tier 1 investors count for the rewards, more members have a chance to win. The competition gets more exciting!
Indeed, no more free users can get counted for the rewards so there will be no abuse from their tricky hand! I love this!
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:56:55 AM

It's nice to see that the team is behaving very honestly! Since you can look at the purse address yourself, that you do not touch the funds that you invest, and do not lead anywhere. This proves what the developers say is true!
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:11:37 AM

Since only tier 1 investors count for the rewards, more members have a chance to win. The competition gets more exciting!
Indeed, no more free users can get counted for the rewards so there will be no abuse from their tricky hand! I love this!
I agree that would be much fairer to the rightful members since they should have the previlage to be rewarded.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:12:38 AM

I agree that would be much fairer to the rightful members since they should have the previlage to be rewarded.

Well, you have a point. Giving rewards will be more fair if it will give this to all investors who will contribute to their project. But maybe giving rewards for free members can also attract many to join and support but it needs proof of work and proof of love.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:13:58 AM

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear Valued Investor,

2. Initial buy-back
3. Post ICO Marketing.

5. Coinburns

Yours faithfully,
Johan

the team works very hard to develop the project. They always tell us the latest news and updates about the project. In my opinion, the project is very successful.
If this characteristics of the team will continue having been always active updating the whole crypto people then the whole crypto currency community through the Powerloan will be benefited also. I will always keep tuned to this project and wait for all the updates and progressive actions.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:41:43 AM

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear Valued Investor,

2. Initial buy-back
3. Post ICO Marketing.

5. Coinburns

Yours faithfully,
Johan

Yes, absolutely the team which is behind the project is very actively working on the platform. And the team is taking its development challenge very seriously. Because of this, they are consistently working hard on the platform. That's the reason they provide each and every update which is related to the project. I really hope they will become hugely successful very soon.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 10:59:02 AM

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear Valued Investor,

2. Initial buy-back
3. Post ICO Marketing.

5. Coinburns

Yours faithfully,
Johan

Support of the project by developers and private investors inspires trust to the project and does it quite nice for investment of capital, the risk is minimum. If also the wall of support is on exchange, then in general is excellent.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:05:25 AM

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear Valued Investor,

2. Initial buy-back
3. Post ICO Marketing.

5. Coinburns

Yours faithfully,
Johan

The posted information was quite a good try. I was thankful that the team are very transparent in terms of funds and some other things that concerns with the project. Regarding the funds that you looking for, let's try to wait for further projects updates.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:35:20 AM

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear Valued Investor,

2. Initial buy-back
3. Post ICO Marketing.

5. Coinburns

Yours faithfully,
Johan

The posted information was quite a good try. I was thankful that the team are very transparent in terms of funds and some other things that concerns with the project. Regarding the funds that you looking for, let's try to wait for further projects updates.

Nice to know that the dev already made some good updates and announcements about the project. Now those people who have a lot of questions will now have the answers.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
onemillionusd99

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:37:15 AM

I did, had about 7-8 deposits go through from presale to now.....Never mind, were all having fun 😊
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:33:03 PM

I did, had about 7-8 deposits go through from presale to now.....Never mind, were all having fun 😊

Wow that's a huge amount you've invested in their presale. Are you certain about your purchase?
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:43:07 PM

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear Valued Investor,

2. Initial buy-back
3. Post ICO Marketing.

5. Coinburns

Yours faithfully,
Johan

Nice to know that the dev already made some good updates and announcements about the project. Now those people who have a lot of questions will now have the answers.

This is what participants and investors needed,  giving announcements,  giving updates and answering querries are some of the good qualification to have in doing or working in a project. What they did right now is a plus factor to the people who invest in this project.
JohanStark (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 01:49:15 PM

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear Valued Investors,

As per our earlier announcement, we have come to a decision on the new bonus structure for the ICO round. This is needed to ensure at end of ICO we have sufficient liquidity in our tokens for us to continue our listing on exchanges, whereby they have recommended a minimum of 8 million token.

Pre-ICO (Completed) - 30% (450,000) - Price $0.50 - TCO 0.35
ICO Stage 1 - 30% (450,000) - Price $0.75 - TCO - $0.525
ICO Stage 2 - 20% (300,000) - Price $0.90 - TCO = $0.72
ICO Stage 3 - 10% (150,000) - Price $1.10 - TCO = $1.00

With this structure, different level does not deviate too much and give a fair value to everyone to ensure they're also profitable upon launching if they purchase other rounds.

The re-allocation of tokens from our 13 million Pre-Mine is now:
ICO 6,000,000 (No Change)
House Coin 1,100,000 (-300,000)
Referral Program 300,000 (-200,000)
Marketing Rewards 250,000 (-250,000)
Lending Reserve  4,000,000 (No Change)
Airdrop  1,350,000 (+850,000)

Powerloan will give up 300,000 house token and reallocated unused referral program and marketing reward tokens to ensure circulation is sufficient. Vesting period for house token have also been revised to 6 months for 200,000 token, 9 months for 400,000 token and 12 month for 500,000 token.

Expected result:
If Powerloan finish 50% of ICO Stage 2 - there will be 5.35 million token in open circulation, if we complete all rounds of ICO, there will be 7,900,000 token if free circulation (which we don't think will happen). Any coin unsold after ICO will continue to be burned as planned)

Impact to Open Beta Testing - Only first 100 results returned will be rewarded with 300 tokens. Instruction will be sent to everyone, but it will be first come first serve basis. 30,000 tokens have been reserved from marketing rewards for this activity.

Thank you for your support. We will continue to manage Powerloan as closely as possible to ensure the program always stay healthy. We hope you will continue to support our program. Please share our program and build your referrals.

The Powerloan Team

Powerloan Website: https://powerloan.io 🚀 Powerloan Official Telegram Channel: https://t.me/powerloan 🚀 Powerloan Discussion Telegram: https://t.me/powerloanchat 🚀 Powerloan Twitter: https://twitter.com/PowerLoanIO 🚀 Powerloan [ANN] : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3223704.0 🚀 Powerloan Bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3241140.0 🚀 Register Powerloan Now: https://dashboard.powerloan.io/Account/Register 🚀 Bonus 200 POWL token for next 300 deposits.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:59:43 PM

Wow that's a huge amount you've invested in their presale. Are you certain about your purchase?

Nice, it will be a big help if he really made that many deposits. This will surely give him good profit in the near future if this project will go well. For now, let's see how powerloan can make their project successful.

lasttime99

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:18:31 PM

It's nice even if not all rounds sell out then there be coinburn and increase price even better for ico holders now Smiley.
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: