Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:07:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀  (Read 13260 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:28:39 AM

I did, had about 7-8 deposits go through from presale to now.....Never mind, were all having fun 😊

Wow that's a huge amount you've invested in their presale. Are you certain about your purchase?
I think this is the right thing to do with an investor! If he believes that he made the right choice, then it really is. If you are now starting to ask whether it is the right choice, do not need to mislead other investors who want to invest their money.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:02:46 AM

I did, had about 7-8 deposits go through from presale to now.....Never mind, were all having fun 😊

Wow that's a huge amount you've invested in their presale. Are you certain about your purchase?
I think this is the right thing to do with an investor! If he believes that he made the right choice, then it really is. If you are now starting to ask whether it is the right choice, do not need to mislead other investors who want to invest their money.
The presale is really a great opportunity to everyone which the bonus is big. Great choices will be a great outcome to get a big reward. Powerloan is amazing!
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:59:02 AM

For a long time, the project has maintained a positive dynamics in fees. I believe that this will lead the project to the intended goal
If a project has to be big,need to maintain positive dynamics in fees.Their positiveness give other a motivation & give people hope to have interest in this project
It is not always easy to maintain a stable positive dynamic and maintain interest. It takes some effort from the project administration
Yeah thats right. The team requires time to build their foundation and gain trust in order to fully grow their potential to become a successful project.
They are possessing great functionalities 35% investment in business targeting consumer grade renewable energy technology and smart home technology  in tropical countries where solar is optimum through out the year.
Powerloan really moving forward with such a good update and new features to the platform. This can make the project more reliable to use.

Yes very true, the little by little success of powerloan makes it strong to the eyes of people because it is a proof that this project is very good to invest. I just hope they will continue what they did from the start until reaching success.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:06:06 AM

What they feel isn't always the right choice, the right choice is always decided by the market and no one else really has much of a say in it  Cry Cry
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:22:53 AM

What they feel isn't always the right choice, the right choice is always decided by the market and no one else really has much of a say in it  Cry Cry
of course, every person himself decides how much and in what projects to invest his funds. If this guy wrote here about this, then he made the right decision for himself. There is nothing to discuss in my opinion.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:56:55 AM

of course, every person himself decides how much and in what projects to invest his funds. If this guy wrote here about this, then he made the right decision for himself. There is nothing to discuss in my opinion.
Everything he made is just to make his life is better by investing about 7-8 deposits his funds from the presale until now...
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 08:12:43 AM

Precisely, and in the market as a rule there are sharks and whales who own so impressive part of coins from total that the auction can influence cost and correct it.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:42:17 AM

Investors buy a coin and probably want to use the platform, but I would like to trade this token. On which exchange does the developer plan to listing?
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:24:03 AM

Good choice that you invested in Powerloan. PowerLoan is one the leading projects in crypto market nowadays. People are now considering tk invest to this project because of its competitive outcome in the market. You did the good thing mate, and I congratulate uou for that. Gudluck for your investments and Gudluck for project sweet success.
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:29:10 AM

Everyone is certainly entitled to his or her own opinion! It is a personal decision to invest and how much to invest. He did what is best for his financial needs and must have planned ahead.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:35:48 AM

Well. it is just a feeling and no accurate data that has been involved so it is like they are depending on their luck. It can't be avoided because people are different and have different style of investing a project. Anyway, Powerloan is still having a bonus of 15% so probably investors should do participate as early as they can to avail this bonus.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:46:25 AM

For a long time, the project has maintained a positive dynamics in fees. I believe that this will lead the project to the intended goal
If a project has to be big,need to maintain positive dynamics in fees.Their positiveness give other a motivation & give people hope to have interest in this project
It is not always easy to maintain a stable positive dynamic and maintain interest. It takes some effort from the project administration
Yeah thats right. The team requires time to build their foundation and gain trust in order to fully grow their potential to become a successful project.
They are possessing great functionalities 35% investment in business targeting consumer grade renewable energy technology and smart home technology  in tropical countries where solar is optimum through out the year.
Powerloan really moving forward with such a good update and new features to the platform. This can make the project more reliable to use.
Thats true as long as the team members remain consistent this project will surely be a reliable platform for lenders and borrowers.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:55:36 AM

The developers of this project are continuously working hard on the project as well as they are consistently putting efforts in this ico to make this platform not only reliable but also profitable. And very soon this hard work and innovative strategies will definitely make this project more reliable as well as beneficial as compared to other lending platform. Very soon the project will going to become the best and trustworthy lending platform.

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:12:33 AM

Everyone is certainly entitled to his or her own opinion! It is a personal decision to invest and how much to invest. He did what is best for his financial needs and must have planned ahead.

We have our own rights and own decision to think of how much investments we will make. The most important thing is someone made his investments and this will be a big help to this project.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:34:01 PM

Well. it is just a feeling and no accurate data that has been involved so it is like they are depending on their luck. It can't be avoided because people are different and have different style of investing a project. Anyway, Powerloan is still having a bonus of 15% so probably investors should do participate as early as they can to avail this bonus.
Yes, I agree. It's always a matter of choice whether you invest a small or big amounts. If you think PowerLoan can give you enough profits ahead, then go because if you are lucky enough, you can fulfiill your wants and needs. Just don't give up and don't get despair if ever you fail on it.

Investing a lot have high risk of losing your hard earned money. Just do invest what you can afford to lose. Time will surely come and those investments will get good profit.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:01:42 PM

Yes, I agree. It's always a matter of choice whether you invest a small or big amounts. If you think PowerLoan can give you enough profits ahead, then go because if you are lucky enough, you can fulfiill your wants and needs. Just don't give up and don't get despair if ever you fail on it.

Investing a lot have high risk of losing your hard earned money. Just do invest what you can afford to lose. Time will surely come and those investments will get good profit.

That's the basic rule of investing. Invest what you can afford to lose. Also, "Learn before you earn" before going to invest make sure you are knowledgeable in what you will be investing.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:52:18 PM

You are right, we have to invest of what we can only afford to lose. That is the safest idea which we can chose for but it is much more better if we also take some time to gamble.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:56:34 PM

Thumbs up to you onemillionusd99 for making a huge investment. Hopefully I can also invest in 3 days from now.

It's good to know that as time passes by many investors already made their investment in powerloan. I know that returns will be good and it can be able to give us good profit in the future.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 03:26:27 PM

I like how the team communicates with the participants, but that's what would be interesting in which country the team is located.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:36:53 PM

In fact, in which country is the main part of the team, and which country's citizens are the majority can say a lot about

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: