Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:51:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀  (Read 13260 times)
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:30:16 PM

This project has one of the most active Admin in their Telegram and it can answer a lot of queries. Let's see if it could last until the  end of the year.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:43:39 PM

I wonder how the platform will work and the team is still anonymous? The project often needs to have an open society of team members.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 02:50:24 PM

Looks like Powerloan is a promising project. With the aim to be a store-worth tokens. What's your next investment strategy?
No need to rush it best we just wait till after ico before it decide once softcap is reached and roadmap is executed that what will come next

Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 03:17:01 PM

I see the community is very actively discussing this project, can anyone tell how much money the team has collected?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:33:14 PM

I think the project will achieve good results if it is more open. I'm certainly interested in projects in which funds will be invested.

If you are really interested then just invest in it, and tell me after 6 months how much you have gained. I would love to hear your story.
For someone investments aren't the tool of a long-term outlook. Most of investors want fast benefit during a short period, month for example and consider cryptocurrency suitable for such action. However it not always so. It is good of course if this investor arrives exactly as you have written.
For normally, PowerLoan have their calculator for any durations : 3 months, 6 months, 12 months. And it depend on how much you will make invest. But if you want to cash out your profit and interest for sooner, it so hard, you will lost fees for operation.

They have the same platform as for bitconnect, But I do not worry I'm sure they can prove they are really serious about their campaigns and kinds of stuff.
I'm really sure they are. This is a great project like bitconnect but they don't have a ponzi scheme for the referral program in which the referral program was intended to make the bitconnect famous.
Powerloan for me is a great platform because it allows a borrower to lemd money in just few clicks.

Exactly, many people would consider to use the platform because of the utilization on lending aspect.

I figure a lot of people would also use this platform as a way to scam saying they will take a loan and repay it unless they take some measures
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:38:19 PM

THIS THREAD IS BUMPED BY PAID SHILLS AND NOOBS 24/7. ALL ACCOUNT INVOLVED IN SHILLING FOR THIS SCAM WILL BE REPORTED WITH REQUEST OF PERMANENT BAN ! ALL LENDING PLATFORM ARE NOTHING BUT A PONZI SCAM. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SHADY PROJECT.

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:29:44 PM

THIS THREAD IS BUMPED BY PAID SHILLS AND NOOBS 24/7. ALL ACCOUNT INVOLVED IN SHILLING FOR THIS SCAM WILL BE REPORTED WITH REQUEST OF PERMANENT BAN ! ALL LENDING PLATFORM ARE NOTHING BUT A PONZI SCAM. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SHADY PROJECT.

Well, thats a huge claim that you’re making. To make people actually believe you, bring some more proofs and facts to support your claim. I hope it doesnt turn out as a scam though.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:08:44 PM

I think the project will achieve good results if it is more open. I'm certainly interested in projects in which funds will be invested.

If you are really interested then just invest in it, and tell me after 6 months how much you have gained. I would love to hear your story.
For someone investments aren't the tool of a long-term outlook. Most of investors want fast benefit during a short period, month for example and consider cryptocurrency suitable for such action. However it not always so. It is good of course if this investor arrives exactly as you have written.
For normally, PowerLoan have their calculator for any durations : 3 months, 6 months, 12 months. And it depend on how much you will make invest. But if you want to cash out your profit and interest for sooner, it so hard, you will lost fees for operation.

They have the same platform as for bitconnect, But I do not worry I'm sure they can prove they are really serious about their campaigns and kinds of stuff.
I'm really sure they are. This is a great project like bitconnect but they don't have a ponzi scheme for the referral program in which the referral program was intended to make the bitconnect famous.
Powerloan for me is a great platform because it allows a borrower to lemd money in just few clicks.
Powerloan is really convenient to all which if you use this platform it is very easy. With just few clicks you can lend money already and it is hassle free.
Yes that's right! For a few clicks, you can get something that other projects will not get. I'm very glad that I found this project and now I can count on it. Since no one is immune from the fact that at any time he may need money. And this project can help with this problem.
And don't missing their bounty program. I see it is so easy to earn 20-30 POWL every week with their twiter and facebook bounty.

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:45:33 PM

Having looked at your profile, at once it is clear that you not absolutely adequately communicate at a forum. Unless it is possible to offend just like that everyone users who here just write the opinion on the project? Nobody can foreknow anything about the project, but make such the statement as you, simply sharply and silly. Developers will make the investments in the project if suddenly the necessary sum isn't gained in the period of all stages ICO. Think now once again of the opinion and whether it is right.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:27:47 PM

This sounds a very alarming statement by mosprognoz, feels very bad for the team and the people who already invested and join here. Let's see what the team will have a response towards this one. Silence means yes?  Smiley
I think everyone who join at PowerLoan know the risky. And i don't think have no one at here don't know what is lending platform when make invest at here.
Mr. Boat

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:33:05 PM

If you guys like "crypto loan coins" with referral incentive then why not check out this coin that is similar to PowerLoan Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2669082.0
BonTonPlease

Merit: 251

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:35:43 PM

Exactly, many people would consider to use the platform because of the utilization on lending aspect.

I figure a lot of people would also use this platform as a way to scam saying they will take a loan and repay it unless they take some measures

They probably developed measures to take care that it's almost impossible for people to use this platform for scamming.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
onemillionusd99

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:44:07 PM

As long as the price don’t spike to 50-100$ in a week like other platforms. POWL will b good in long run
lasttime99

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:51:50 PM

If it’s at this price it won’t be sustainable. Everyone will sell thn. Don’t know if you hv enough BTC to accommodate it.
Zandar007

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:11:07 PM

Well, thats a huge claim that you’re making. To make people actually believe you, bring some more proofs and facts to support your claim. I hope it doesnt turn out as a scam though.
This sounds a very alarming statement by mosprognoz, feels very bad for the team and the people who already invested and join here. Let's see what the team will have a response towards this one. Silence means yes?  Smiley

THIS HAS BEEN FLAGGED as a scam since DAY one. read back and see my warnings, day after day. This fake ICO is failing and an Exit Scam is imminent . To those of you who have invested money in this - that money is GONE. Sorry you were scammed but i warned you. So its your problem.

To new people thinking of sending your money here you will have greater satisfaction  setting it on fire and lighting a cigar. but better still donate it to a worthy cause like a homeless shelter of food bank.

These scams ruin the crypto space. Invest in real projects.

This Project HAS a 100% Anonymous 'dev' team a fact they have never tried to hide. Do you really want to give your money to total stranger on the internet who are running a ponzi scheme?  if you do then you literally deserve to lose your money.
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:18:23 PM

It is very quiet in here with no shills bumping..... no Johan presence or minute-by-minute updates either...

You were all warned with this one...

No wonder theymos had to created the HoweyCoin "joke" ICO thread, you are all just asking for it !
onemillionusd99

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:05:08 AM

I know u guys r busy prepping for end of round 1 n getting ready for exchange. So I thought I’ll answer all questions that I know.
SimpleMan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:41:21 PM

It is very quiet in here with no shills bumping..... no Johan presence or minute-by-minute updates either...

You were all warned with this one...

No wonder theymos had to created the HoweyCoin "joke" ICO thread, you are all just asking for it !

As long as there are newcomers there might be a realistic chance for scammers to do their stuff again and again.

tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:23:25 PM

A decent dynamic is observed in this project.This is a good sign for investors who are only thinking about how and where to invest
I also noticed this, as I have been watching the development of the project for some time and see how actively it is developing and improving. I think many investors will not regret investing in this project.
This project indeed is interesting and in my own opinion they are improving on thier marketing and promotion.

How is the project "interesting" care to elaborate? It's the standard lending ponzi lending platform  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Same as Bitconnect, Davorcoin and others Tongue

I agree to your opinion mate but somehow we need to know more about this project which I think it make sense among others. I know there are a lot of ponzi lending platform but let's wait further updates on this project if it really works throughout the whole crypto currency community.
No doubt about how many projects are turning into scam one, they are just ponzi platform, hoping it will not happen here Wink Anyways, risking is still part of the process whether a project's image is really a respectable and reliable one due to how people are talking about it. If the team can prove it, so be it. As this project can really have the potential to be a successful platform in the future.
For me powerloan is different and unique and I dont see any reasons that this project will scam investors. Lets just support this project!
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. In fact, this platform looks the best or profitable option for investment. Supporting this project by making an investment here will give you great opportunity to generate a healthy amount of profit.
The Powerloan project is really giving us the best opportunit we can get here in the crypto currency community when it come to have a project regarding lending platform. With its uniqueness and great capabilities, I believe in its potential to grow much better in the coming future and gain more investors for this project to keep its further developments.

There is also SALT with a very strong team who tries to provide blockchain or cryptocurrency lending. I would consider several options.
Yeah you are right ,that is a good and considerable easy to reach the outcome. I agree.

There is also not only one bank in real life to do lending, but several options and that is important to have competition for interest rates in the markets.
Yes it depends on the intrest rate and i think in terms of power lending they can offer some great intrest rate which would then increase the amount of investors for their platform which would also make this project go great ahead.

At the same time if you can offer very low interest rates there is also less money to be made for investors.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
BonTonPlease

Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:14:54 PM

A decent dynamic is observed in this project.This is a good sign for investors who are only thinking about how and where to invest
I also noticed this, as I have been watching the development of the project for some time and see how actively it is developing and improving. I think many investors will not regret investing in this project.
This project indeed is interesting and in my own opinion they are improving on thier marketing and promotion.

How is the project "interesting" care to elaborate? It's the standard lending ponzi lending platform  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Same as Bitconnect, Davorcoin and others Tongue

I agree to your opinion mate but somehow we need to know more about this project which I think it make sense among others. I know there are a lot of ponzi lending platform but let's wait further updates on this project if it really works throughout the whole crypto currency community.
No doubt about how many projects are turning into scam one, they are just ponzi platform, hoping it will not happen here Wink Anyways, risking is still part of the process whether a project's image is really a respectable and reliable one due to how people are talking about it. If the team can prove it, so be it. As this project can really have the potential to be a successful platform in the future.
For me powerloan is different and unique and I dont see any reasons that this project will scam investors. Lets just support this project!
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. In fact, this platform looks the best or profitable option for investment. Supporting this project by making an investment here will give you great opportunity to generate a healthy amount of profit.
The Powerloan project is really giving us the best opportunit we can get here in the crypto currency community when it come to have a project regarding lending platform. With its uniqueness and great capabilities, I believe in its potential to grow much better in the coming future and gain more investors for this project to keep its further developments.

There is also SALT with a very strong team who tries to provide blockchain or cryptocurrency lending. I would consider several options.
Yeah you are right ,that is a good and considerable easy to reach the outcome. I agree.

There is also not only one bank in real life to do lending, but several options and that is important to have competition for interest rates in the markets.
Yes it depends on the intrest rate and i think in terms of power lending they can offer some great intrest rate which would then increase the amount of investors for their platform which would also make this project go great ahead.

At the same time if you can offer very low interest rates there is also less money to be made for investors.

Correct but I think due to much higher financial volumes it can still be a very profitable business for investors.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: