Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:43:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 02:03:34 PM

Look like a super great project and I think cargocoin bought it can certainly be found in a huge return. I'm interested in buying cargocoin how much token to buy minimum? And how to buy?

Well, come to think of it, how this project can fulfill all their plans in the future and how can they make this successful if maybe they will costs them a lot with processing all the orders.
The project will be able to turn structure logistics to the best. Also will be an excellent find for the beginning businessmen who mainly are engaged in purchase and sale of large-size goods.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:14:08 PM

I am amaze this projects offer about trasport and trades. They also make the transaction easy and fast with the use of decentralized platform. Great work team!

I agree with you mate. CargoCoin offers transport  all of the avilablity of shipping ways. Water, land, and air ypu can select which you like. I hope that this project will be successful in the near future.
the project is aimed at covering almost all types of delivery. And in my opinion the team has raised a very high level for itself. I hope they took into account all the necessary aspects for the successful development of the project, because it will be really hard, as it will have to do a lot of work.
This idea of developers is good, which is directed to the majority of deliveries, but on the official site, not the information about partners. Either I did not see it, or it simply does not exist on the page. And the current method is not very good, because it is difficult without partners in this type of activity.

Information about partners is available in the Whitepaper of the project.
The technical document contains only information. The team is better off making a separate post about the team, showing the team photos and how they work in the office together. This will be quite enough for investors to start trusting the team and make investments.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:05:15 PM

Look like a super great project and I think cargocoin bought it can certainly be found in a huge return. I'm interested in buying cargocoin how much token to buy minimum? And how to buy?

Well, come to think of it, how this project can fulfill all their plans in the future and how can they make this successful if maybe they will costs them a lot with processing all the orders.
For the first question in how many token to buy in minimum, you can find it yourself on the website, and also, you can use paypal to buy cargocoin.
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:14:06 PM

Transportation and logistics is a booming industry as we all know and its good that this is the chosen field of cargo coin to make its blockchain development. It is truly a great business venture.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 05:04:22 PM

Transportation and logistics is a booming industry as we all know and its good that this is the chosen field of cargo coin to make its blockchain development. It is truly a great business venture.
Transportation actually has a lot of demands and also the project can cherish ahead because this term can never die and the need for transportation is in huge demand so hope the same goes on with this project too.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:06:33 PM

My review : Green refer to good score, Red to bad score.

The whitepaper and the idea : The whitepaper looks professional and well organized. The project provide a good solution to this industry and will cover cargo and transportation on a full scale basis which makes it a big project.

Company info : They claim that their Cargo is a registered company in England, So I went to government's website to check by myself.
Result :
link : https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11234558
Link 2 : PDF

https://i.imgur.com/VeykAFr.png

Name : CARGO TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
Company type : Private limited Company, Incorporated on 5 March 2018.
Owners : Bogomil ALEXANDROV  and Martin Jordanov ILIEV

Team member : They looks like never meet and not even take a specific picture profile for this project, their social media inactive for a long time ago with few followers which makes them looks like fake twitter accounts. For linkedin profiles, most of team doesn't have picture except founders Bogomil Alexandrov and Martin ILIEV.
For big project like this, the team should be together, record video of themself, sharing pictures for the whole team, proving that they are doing business.  

Token sale : I don't have much to say about this, but investor should read ICO TERMS first, because any contribution made to CargoCoin during the contribution period is qualified as a non-refundable donation, plus, it seems like they don't have any softcap or hardcap, because I can't find any info about it.

Nice, thank you for sharing us your reviews about the project, the pros can surely help to attract many investors but at the same time the cons may also affect the project.The  dev should improve this.
Its nice to see that the team is ready to disclose its matters, i hope they dont hide anything from their supporters and keep giving their best.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:20:35 PM

The whitepaper and the idea : The whitepaper looks professional and well organized. The project provide a good solution to this industry and will cover cargo and transportation on a full scale basis which makes it a big project.

Company info : They claim that their Cargo is a registered company in England, So I went to government's website to check by myself.
Result :

Team member : They looks like never meet and not even take a specific picture profile for this project, their social media inactive for a long time ago with few followers which makes them looks like fake twitter accounts. For linkedin profiles, most of team doesn't have picture except founders Bogomil Alexandrov and Martin ILIEV.
For big project like this, the team should be together, record video of themself, sharing pictures for the whole team, proving that they are doing business.  

Token sale : I don't have much to say about this, but investor should read ICO TERMS first, because any contribution made to CargoCoin during the contribution period is qualified as a non-refundable donation, plus, it seems like they don't have any softcap or hardcap, because I can't find any info about it.

Nice, thank you for sharing us your reviews about the project, the pros can surely help to attract many investors but at the same time the cons may also affect the project.The  dev should improve this.
Its nice to see that the team is ready to disclose its matters, i hope they dont hide anything from their supporters and keep giving their best.
The team would surely not hide anything from the investors and also i am sure that they would always remain transperant which would also make the investors get their exact shares ahead.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:31:20 PM

Result :

The team would surely not hide anything from the investors and also i am sure that they would always remain transperant which would also make the investors get their exact shares ahead.
The team is not actually hiding anything from us and i think that it would really be much profitable for us too in the future because due to this action, they will get a good amount of investors for an limited supply of tokens and the price for them will gradually rise up.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:39:13 PM

Result :

the development team is really very open to their work. I'm sure that the number of investors will only increase, and those who have already invested will get a good profit from this.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:03:20 PM

Result :

the development team is really very open to their work. I'm sure that the number of investors will only increase, and those who have already invested will get a good profit from this.
The project comes with a problem-solving solution. The project is based on a great idea which will definitely make the project hugely successful. After a certain time, the project will expand their self. So do investment here to make a huge amount of profit. And those who already invested here will get a good amount of returns after a certain time later.

Pegleku

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:35:50 PM

As i read the information about this project, i was amaze of what this project will come in the future. With the team behind this project will succed if this project will be active and be notice of what ahead of this project . Goodluck.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 08:04:23 PM

Great Concept and good number of development team i really am rooting for this i hope bounty gets started soon

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:31:39 PM

Result :

The project comes with a problem-solving solution. The project is based on a great idea which will definitely make the project hugely successful. After a certain time, the project will expand their self. So do investment here to make a huge amount of profit. And those who already invested here will get a good amount of returns after a certain time later.

It is great that based in their WP everything is well-organized and their concept can really be a big help to the economy. Global trade and transport are like the backbone of our economy and the team wanted to apply their platform into this kind business and I think this may change a lot especially about storing data and making transaction more easy and hassle free IMO.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:34:22 PM

Result :

This is definitely a great idea which will be useful for the masses and many people will you say I hope the team does promotion and Advertising of this project carefully and successfully so that many people get attracted to the project and user service and making it profitable.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:43:06 PM

Great Concept and good number of development team i really am rooting for this i hope bounty gets started soon
This concept will change a lot of things, at least to it calculation. Long ago it is time to change something in an imperfect logistics system which over and over again glitches and suffer people are ordinary.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:38:06 PM

Transportation actually has a lot of demands and also the project can cherish ahead because this term can never die and the need for transportation is in huge demand so hope the same goes on with this project too.
Indeed, even before this kind of business are really demand and useful in global market. Transporting products from one place to another is a profitable kind of business now. And having entering in the world of crypto and with the help of CargoCoin project, I'm sure a lot of businessen here were going to joined on this team and it will bring more opportunities for the investors.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:23:18 PM

Result :

Fantastic review, I already checked the site and that's why  I got positive in this project but I haven't had a chance to dig deeper but now that I read that contributions can be non-refundable donations it makes me have a second thought to participate in their ICO.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:43:12 PM

Thank you for your research. I'm myself Bogomil Alexandrov - co-founder of the CargoCoin. Of course that most of the team meets and works daily. We are separated in two offices - one office is for administrative work and the other office is for the actual platform work. Most of the team have actually been working together for many years, as this team wasn't gathered just for this project. We will consider making a photo of the whole team and post it on Facebook and Twitter. Personally we don't use twitter for active communication. I personally don't really like it and prefer Linkedin, Facebook and Telegram, so it is really a personal preference when it comes to social media accounts. Of course the social media channels of CargoCoin are active, as you may see:
https://www.facebook.com/thecargocoin/
https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargocoin/
https://twitter.com/thecargocoin

Thanks for reply Mr Bogomil Alexandrov.
You doesn't necessary needs to share personal twitter accounts or facebook, but in the same time putting accounts that has been inactive for while makes no sense. If you have team that have been working together, try to share a photo for whole team, make videos. sharing your activities that you are doing and this way you will show potential investors that you are working on the project in real life.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:04:42 PM

Thank you for your research. I'm myself Bogomil Alexandrov - co-founder of the CargoCoin. Of course that most of the team meets and works daily. We are separated in two offices - one office is for administrative work and the other office is for the actual platform work. Most of the team have actually been working together for many years, as this team wasn't gathered just for this project. We will consider making a photo of the whole team and post it on Facebook and Twitter. Personally we don't use twitter for active communication. I personally don't really like it and prefer Linkedin, Facebook and Telegram, so it is really a personal preference when it comes to social media accounts. Of course the social media channels of CargoCoin are active, as you may see:
https://www.facebook.com/thecargocoin/
https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargocoin/
https://twitter.com/thecargocoin

Thanks for reply Mr Bogomil Alexandrov.
You doesn't necessary needs to share personal twitter accounts or facebook, but in the same time putting accounts that has been inactive for while makes no sense. If you have team that have been working together, try to share a photo for whole team, make videos. sharing your activities that you are doing and this way you will show potential investors that you are working on the project in real life.

This approach would be highly appreciated which helps every individual listen the videos, understand the project milestones and about the team involvement and engagement which is unique.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:24:18 PM

Result :

Fantastic review, I already checked the site and that's why  I got positive in this project but I haven't had a chance to dig deeper but now that I read that contributions can be non-refundable donations it makes me have a second thought to participate in their ICO.

yeah this is really a good review, one of the most important thing by ICO is the team and introducing the team to potential investors; if this fails all the project and funding is in danger...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: