Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:38:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84772 times)
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:50:05 PM

I think there are some important news about cargocoin.  They have now a partnership with Nauticus exchange and will get listed also over there. But for me the most important news is that cargocoin also wants to get in binance: https://info.binance.com/currencies/cargocoin

Lol Binance! totally misleading, even big ICO don't get listed on binance easy, that page means nothing, you can press " Create Coin Info " and create page for a coin by yourself, it just a page to add info, it has nothing to do with getting listed on binance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:53:07 PM

I think there are some important news about cargocoin.  They have now a partnership with Nauticus exchange and will get listed also over there. But for me the most important news is that cargocoin also wants to get in binance: https://info.binance.com/currencies/cargocoin
This will highly add reputation and build trust for many cryptp participants because as we are experiencing binance platform which holds huge traffic and potentially globally now we could also expect high demand for Cargo coin.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:03:28 AM

I think the main purpose of this project is to make transport services more efficient, secured, and road worthy without sacrificing too much expenses.
Right. After all, and such projects are few. I hardly meet projects that are ready to make changes in their work. So I think that the team will succeed in the near future!
This project is getting bigger and better because the project is really good for those who wanted a transport technology.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:29:28 AM

A hard cap for such a project does not seem too big, for such a project - this is the normal amount that is needed to implement the idea

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
cbholic

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:36:24 AM

a great project for investors. a revolution in global trade and transport with decentralization. I hope to progress smoothly and many investors are interested in contributing to your project.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:52:27 AM

The road map is very detailed, and it's good for the project, because many foreigners look first at it
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:35:47 AM

I am impressed to see the project progress & members name.Big big people are involved in this project.so when do you people add bounty program?really waiting for it
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:46:41 AM

Well, this project is really amazed me to its goal, especially to its great platform that CargoCoin have. I can see also in this Ann thread that there are lots of people wanted to have this project a bounty programs, and I am one of those who is also excited for the launching of CargoCoin bounty programs and willing to participates as I want to support this project to its very helpful goal that will surely benefits us.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:52:29 AM

The road map is very detailed, and it's good for the project, because many foreigners look first at it

I agree, most investors are always checks first the road map and next are the contents. With that, I am sure that people will be attracted to join this project and hopefully making huge investments.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 06:40:14 AM

a great project for investors. a revolution in global trade and transport with decentralization. I hope to progress smoothly and many investors are interested in contributing to your project.
For any certain layer of active investors, the project is really interesting to investments, but not to all. Those investors who put in the similar sphere prevail and they have an experience.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:19:50 AM

For any certain layer of active investors, the project is really interesting to investments, but not to all. Those investors who put in the similar sphere prevail and they have an experience.
quite rightly, in such projects, mainly investors are people who are connected with this work environment and understand it. I'm sure the Cargocoin project will have a lot of active investors.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:27:06 AM

quite rightly, in such projects, mainly investors are people who are connected with this work environment and understand it. I'm sure the Cargocoin project will have a lot of active investors.
By saying that, then CargoCoins will gain a lot of investors since as you said people who are into this kind of environment is the main investors. Which is good since the global trade and transport is a wide economy that covers around the world.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:29:44 AM

By saying that, then CargoCoins will gain a lot of investors since as you said people who are into this kind of environment is the main investors. Which is good since the global trade and transport is a wide economy that covers around the world.
I agree, the project is not really meant to every people since you can't force the people to invest in the project and doesn't know about global trading. This is only for the people that know what kind of project is this. But it also depends on the people.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:34:03 AM

I think the project is possible, but the project is connected with the real world and this is not a simple business. Does the team have agreements with carriers about using the platform?
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 09:45:38 AM

I think the project is possible, but the project is connected with the real world and this is not a simple business. Does the team have agreements with carriers about using the platform?
Yes surely they might be having several aggrements which might also get no much problem to the project and the project can surely have a good future ahead so i think that investing into this project can really proove to be profitable.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:01:15 AM

Yes surely they might be having several aggrements which might also get no much problem to the project and the project can surely have a good future ahead so i think that investing into this project can really proove to be profitable.
The team might surely be having each documents and also i think that it might also turn out to be profitable because more and more peoples can then trust this project and also it would always turn the best.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:08:29 AM

I think this project will face some hardship once they launched it because it will need some big funds to support the constructions and the processing of all the needed requirements to run this platform.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:32:23 AM

A hard cap for such a project does not seem too big, for such a project - this is the normal amount that is needed to implement the idea

Even if the hardcap is not too big, if the team will not improve their advertising and marketing strategies they will still not reach it whether its high or not. They should exert more efforts to make this project successful.

Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:52:54 AM

I think this project will face some hardship once they launched it because it will need some big funds to support the constructions and the processing of all the needed requirements to run this platform.
Well thats really given bud thats the purpose of the ICO sale, so that they will be able to collect the needed funds to operate the project.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:56:42 AM

I am impressed to see the project progress & members name.Big big people are involved in this project.so when do you people add bounty program?really waiting for it

That's a good and interesting question, as all of us here on this thread waiting for the announcements regarding on bounty campaigns. This will be a big chance to have this kind of coin because if we were going to participate on their pre-sale now, the price are too much and we can't afford to buy it. Soon, they will consider these matters and understands our situations.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: