Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:59:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:05:32 PM

My review : Green refer to good score, Red to bad score.

The whitepaper and the idea : The whitepaper looks professional and well organized. The project provide a good solution to this industry and will cover cargo and transportation on a full scale basis which makes it a big project.

Company info : They claim that their Cargo is a registered company in England, So I went to government's website to check by myself.
Result :
link : https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11234558
Link 2 : PDF

Name : CARGO TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
Company type : Private limited Company, Incorporated on 5 March 2018.
Owners : Bogomil ALEXANDROV  and Martin Jordanov ILIEV

Team member : They looks like never meet and not even take a specific picture profile for this project, their social media inactive for a long time ago with few followers which makes them looks like fake twitter accounts. For linkedin profiles, most of team doesn't have picture except founders Bogomil Alexandrov and Martin ILIEV.
For big project like this, the team should be together, record video of themself, sharing pictures for the whole team, proving that they are doing business.  

Token sale : I don't have much to say about this, but investor should read ICO TERMS first, because any contribution made to CargoCoin during the contribution period is qualified as a non-refundable donation, plus, it seems like they don't have any softcap or hardcap, because I can't find any info about it.

Great research, this must be something that the dev and the team must answer some of your major concerns because if investors wanted to participate in the ICO and read this result then maybe they will be having doubts to decide whether to invest or not.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:08:37 PM

The whitepaper and the idea : The whitepaper looks professional and well organized. The project provide a good solution to this industry and will cover cargo and transportation on a full scale basis which makes it a big project.

Company info : They claim that their Cargo is a registered company in England, So I went to government's website to check by myself.
Result :

https://i.imgur.com/VeykAFr.png

Team member : They looks like never meet and not even take a specific picture profile for this project, their social media inactive for a long time ago with few followers which makes them looks like fake twitter accounts. For linkedin profiles, most of team doesn't have picture except founders Bogomil Alexandrov and Martin ILIEV.
For big project like this, the team should be together, record video of themself, sharing pictures for the whole team, proving that they are doing business.  

Token sale : I don't have much to say about this, but investor should read ICO TERMS first, because any contribution made to CargoCoin during the contribution period is qualified as a non-refundable donation, plus, it seems like they don't have any softcap or hardcap, because I can't find any info about it.

That sounds reputed and a positive sign as we are experiencing the potential out of the strong efforts of the team behind we are experiencing supporters active involvement to achieve success.
The team members profile needs to be proven it is a legit one, many projects that looks promising turns out to be not what you've expected, fake names, fake pictures. I'm really hoping it isn't the case here at CargoCoin.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 10:54:38 PM

I am amaze this projects offer about trasport and trades. They also make the transaction easy and fast with the use of decentralized platform. Great work team!

I agree with you mate. CargoCoin offers transport  all of the avilablity of shipping ways. Water, land, and air ypu can select which you like. I hope that this project will be successful in the near future.
the project is aimed at covering almost all types of delivery. And in my opinion the team has raised a very high level for itself. I hope they took into account all the necessary aspects for the successful development of the project, because it will be really hard, as it will have to do a lot of work.
This idea of developers is good, which is directed to the majority of deliveries, but on the official site, not the information about partners. Either I did not see it, or it simply does not exist on the page. And the current method is not very good, because it is difficult without partners in this type of activity.

To think, Cargocoin is really a big project because it is a about revolutionizing the global trade and transport but the problem with this is that the legal issue. How can they get a permit or any other form of approval to the government because we are talking about cargo.
basically is a company man so i think they just need to get license to operate in various regions and thats it

Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:10:56 PM

Result :

That sounds reputed and a positive sign as we are experiencing the potential out of the strong efforts of the team behind we are experiencing supporters active involvement to achieve success.
The team members profile needs to be proven it is a legit one, many projects that looks promising turns out to be not what you've expected, fake names, fake pictures. I'm really hoping it isn't the case here at CargoCoin.
The dev team of CargoCoin must addressed it now inorder to avoid doubtfuls and bad feedbacks from the people. They need to clariffy these issues so everyone here on this thread will not assume that it is a legit informations. Hopefully, they will be here to tackle this problems and explain it if this is true or not.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:15:49 PM

Result :

The dev team of CargoCoin must addressed it now inorder to avoid doubtfuls and bad feedbacks from the people. They need to clariffy these issues so everyone here on this thread will not assume that it is a legit informations. Hopefully, they will be here to tackle this problems and explain it if this is true or not.
This way will add trust for all the new investors who seek the potentiality of the communication channel of the team involvement and adds value for them as responsibility is adhered for the expected outcome.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:33:34 PM

Result :

This way will add trust for all the new investors who seek the potentiality of the communication channel of the team involvement and adds value for them as responsibility is adhered for the expected outcome.

If we have not the possibility to contact each team members, I do not think that potential investors are going to interest on this project, bcs now a days investors wants direct contact with each team member.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:56:14 AM

I have recently browsed the team of CARGOcoin, Not bias but the team have different race and shows they are all random people from LinkedIn? Anyways when the bounty threads will be launched?

yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:27:20 AM

Result :

If we have not the possibility to contact each team members, I do not think that potential investors are going to interest on this project, bcs now a days investors wants direct contact with each team member.

I also have research about the team members, and I found out that the team profile photo and details is not shown in the internet. So far their project is really great but I hope they need to provide their profiles in this thread.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:30:30 AM

Result :

I also have research about the team members, and I found out that the team profile photo and details is not shown in the internet. So far their project is really great but I hope they need to provide their profiles in this thread.
I am amazed with the move you do. With thia we can assure that the project will be great and it will be successful. But the team should also provide the legit information and photo about themselves.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:37:18 AM

Result :

That is questionable, they conceptualised well the project but the team remains anonymous and their profile accounts ain't legitimate. How come investors would trust this project?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:28:39 AM

Result :

Did you check if the two people who HAVE used photos are using their own photos or are using some generic stock photos they got from the internet
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:00:10 AM

Result :

Nice, thank you for sharing us your reviews about the project, the pros can surely help to attract many investors but at the same time the cons may also affect the project.The  dev should improve this.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:13:01 AM

Cargocoin is the global trade and Transport. I hope the project will be able to participate and it will be very popular. will be a profitabel project, hopefully.  finaly, i hope project will be success

They will become popular once the team will become more active and improve their marketing strategies, giving promotion bonuses and creating good advertising can really support their project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:10:03 AM

I will surely watch and subscribe to know for the development of this project. Will this operate worldwide or just in some specific countries?
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:09:14 AM

Result :

Quite a little bit alarming it is because the team were not fully transparent when it comes to their profile and images. Investors wanted transparency and this is one of their factor to considered so better the dev and the team will have some actions in this issues.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
thecargocoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 11:38:24 AM

I am amaze this projects offer about trasport and trades. They also make the transaction easy and fast with the use of decentralized platform. Great work team!

I agree with you mate. CargoCoin offers transport  all of the avilablity of shipping ways. Water, land, and air ypu can select which you like. I hope that this project will be successful in the near future.
the project is aimed at covering almost all types of delivery. And in my opinion the team has raised a very high level for itself. I hope they took into account all the necessary aspects for the successful development of the project, because it will be really hard, as it will have to do a lot of work.
This idea of developers is good, which is directed to the majority of deliveries, but on the official site, not the information about partners. Either I did not see it, or it simply does not exist on the page. And the current method is not very good, because it is difficult without partners in this type of activity.

Information about partners is available in the Whitepaper of the project.

❉☛https://thecargocoin.com/☚❉ CARGO COIN - Revolutionising the Global Trade and Transport ❉☛https://t.me/thecargocoingroup☚❉
thecargocoin (OP)
Copper Member

Merit: 9

CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 11:48:16 AM

Result :

Thank you for your research. I'm myself Bogomil Alexandrov - co-founder of the CargoCoin. Of course that most of the team meets and works daily. We are separated in two offices - one office is for administrative work and the other office is for the actual platform work. Most of the team have actually been working together for many years, as this team wasn't gathered just for this project. We will consider making a photo of the whole team and post it on Facebook and Twitter. Personally we don't use twitter for active communication. I personally don't really like it and prefer Linkedin, Facebook and Telegram, so it is really a personal preference when it comes to social media accounts. Of course the social media channels of CargoCoin are active, as you may see:
https://www.facebook.com/thecargocoin/
https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargocoin/
https://twitter.com/thecargocoin

❉☛https://thecargocoin.com/☚❉ CARGO COIN - Revolutionising the Global Trade and Transport ❉☛https://t.me/thecargocoingroup☚❉
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:17:50 PM

Look like a super great project and I think cargocoin bought it can certainly be found in a huge return. I'm interested in buying cargocoin how much token to buy minimum? And how to buy?

Well, come to think of it, how this project can fulfill all their plans in the future and how can they make this successful if maybe they will costs them a lot with processing all the orders.

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:47:23 PM

Result :

Quite a little bit alarming it is because the team were not fully transparent when it comes to their profile and images. Investors wanted transparency and this is one of their factor to considered so better the dev and the team will have some actions in this issues.
Transparency can really lead to a successful project Wink It's proven and it's effective in different ways. Hoping this project will transparent enough by just showing what the community are asking for.
ace09

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:32:13 PM

Result :

Transparency can really lead to a successful project Wink It's proven and it's effective in different ways. Hoping this project will transparent enough by just showing what the community are asking for.
Just like other people here in the crypto currency community, I was hoping for the transparency of the CargoCoin project. If that happens then I can say that this project will make a good look for the community as well as to the people's wants and demands. I will be looking forward for this project's success for the crypto currency community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: