Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:02:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:39:05 PM

CargoCoin is an innovative project and a solution to global trade and transportation. Due to the complicated and time-consuming global trading process, the project has made a breakthrough by using crypto money to make the process easier

And with their concept, they will be able to revolutionize the global trade and transport system. They could be a big company in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:27:35 PM

Hey there,

Just wanted to let you know that this project has got the potential to deliver many multipliers for its investors. I am not telling this because I want to convince you but I know how important to prevent delays for seaborne trade and transportation. I have worked in companies which receive chemical raw materials or liquid fuels through seaborne transport.
Unfortunately I do not have any free fiat or crypto to get in. Therefore, I am participating to the bounty campaign to be invested in such a strong project.

I know that minutes count for a cargo ship. Global Trade and Transportation Industry is so technologically unimproved for decades that paper Bill of Ladings and Credit Letters are still being issued and carriers deliver those papers to be exchanged between parties. Carrier service is expensive and slow. Being within the allowed period of time, this process takes time as much as 2-4 days and brings opportunity of equipment loss. Moreover, existing payment system in global trade and transportation is slow taking 2-3 days.

Implementing smart contracts document issuing and exchanging, cryptocurrency payment via utility token together will provide savings of up to 4-7 days. This will provide humongous savings for the global Trading & Transportation Industry. Keeping in mind that the ultimate goal of the team is to increase demand for tokens and thus increase the value of token. Taking all these into account it becomes more more and more investable for me.

Go check their whitepaper to get your own idea of investment.

Kind regards,

This is certainly explains well, and probably this will be also a big help to those who want to invest in this project. Investors will surely understand the platform and how it can help the global trade and transport especially about its time and transactions.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:00:29 PM

Transportation has always been and this topic will never cease to be relevant.An interesting blend of blockchain and logistics

Yes, it's interesting, but what made this more interesting is how the team will fulfill all their plans knowing this platform will costs them a lot before reaching success.
Fulfilling their plans are one of the best thing to see in a project that needs to prove that everything here is completely legit. If they can prove it, then this project really needs the attention it must have.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:29:28 PM

I think that it is not worth investing in this coin, because it is not yet clear whether it will cost its money.
What do you meaning? Do you mean if invest at CargoCoin, our money will be not worthy look like shitcoin?

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:35:57 PM

I hope that the CargoCoin will lead to a better success. Having a great impact to the whole crypto currency community, as with the global trade and transport is in the hand of the CargoCoin to have a bright future. If the CargoCoin will fulfill and attain its goal and objectives for the whole crypto community, then that's a great news for all of us.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:44:04 PM

Transportation has always been and this topic will never cease to be relevant.An interesting blend of blockchain and logistics

Yes, it's interesting, but what made this more interesting is how the team will fulfill all their plans knowing this platform will costs them a lot before reaching success.
Fulfilling their plans are one of the best thing to see in a project that needs to prove that everything here is completely legit. If they can prove it, then this project really needs the attention it must have.

Definitely a big project that is very important to each and everyone of us here in crypto currency community. I admire and appreciate the capability on this project since they will able to facilitate and optimise the interaction amongst traders, freight forwarders, shipping lines, booking agent. Hopefully the team may doing well this project as I believe it can benifit each and everyone of us.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:47:27 PM

I think that it is not worth investing in this coin, because it is not yet clear whether it will cost its money.
What do you meaning? Do you mean if invest at CargoCoin, our money will be not worthy look like shitcoin?

I dont think this person can make healthy ICO review ... He just write something emotional and leave ... all tokens / coins in ICO Stage  is not clear if they get success or not ...
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:53:05 PM

We could observe Cargo is making more advertising in effectively reaching out to many people across various social platforms also we could see they have made the publishing of white papers in various languages to reach out to all the investors.
It is normal but i really appreciate it. This global trade project, so want to expand their business, of course they must bring more convenient for users using.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:55:25 PM

CargoCoin will be interesting not only to members of the crypto community,but also to many who work in the field of logistics, believe this is a large percentage of people
Yeah, the project will serve a general purpose apart from digital currencies. The team has a wider goal to accomplish which wont be easy, but is definitely achievable through hard work.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:36:55 AM

I dont think this person can make healthy ICO review ... He just write something emotional and leave ... all tokens / coins in ICO Stage  is not clear if they get success or not ...
Let the reviews be realistic and people speak about positive and negative as well which helps for ever investor to analyze the platform in a better manner also negatives are good that they identify and easy to get fixed now.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:48:19 AM

Definitely a big project that is very important to each and everyone of us here in crypto currency community. I admire and appreciate the capability on this project since they will able to facilitate and optimise the interaction amongst traders, freight forwarders, shipping lines, booking agent. Hopefully the team may doing well this project as I believe it can benifit each and everyone of us.

Cargocoin is just being an advanced workflow mechanism made available for transport and trade which is delivering better services for the people by grabbing the attention in crypto community.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:36:15 AM

CargoCoin is an innovative project and a solution to global trade and transportation. Due to the complicated and time-consuming global trading process, the project has made a breakthrough by using crypto money to make the process easier

How exactly are they making this break through that you claim they are doing? I don't see much details about it to be really frank  Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:51:24 AM

Cargocoin is just being an advanced workflow mechanism made available for transport and trade which is delivering better services for the people by grabbing the attention in crypto community.

This project is a great help to make transportation of different cargo easy and quick because it is more on cryto world which means it focuses on online transactions. I know this project is best in delivering and also very safe to enter and use.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:31:21 AM

No, it is not. This is not a shitcoin, you know. They are trying hard to improve their project and no, they aren't a shitcoin.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:49:19 AM

No, it is not. This is not a shitcoin, you know. They are trying hard to improve their project and no, they aren't a shitcoin.
Well lets just respect everyones opinion so that theres no hate within our community. For me I personally like this project since they have a great vision on how they can implement thier project.
Idunnowhatwhat

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:02:37 AM

The project is already becoming popular, that now scammers are forging a site that would steal your money! Be careful! Do not enter your login and password and your wallet on such sites, otherwise your funds will be stolen and no one can return them!
Yes you are completely right and I think the devlopers will launch the project in only some of countries but after the success of the project they can lanunch it globally too so it's depends on the devlopers and the succes of the project.
It wont be totally based on success. Many countries have strict regualtions for crypto related activities. They have to be cautious and avoid any legal trouble.
Countries are regulating with various rules and regulations however there was various ways for the people who are actively even participating with their valuable investments as they understand the potential.
Your statement is appreciated and that is partially but the regulations are not applicable to everyone hence just not be totally considerable.
ace09

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:45:25 AM

Well lets just respect everyones opinion so that theres no hate within our community. For me I personally like this project since they have a great vision on how they can implement thier project.
I will agree with you buddy. There is no point for us to hate each other, bacause we all know that we have all the freedom to say and express our own thoughts. And furthermore, I am on the line who is in lile to the concept and platform of this project regarding the global trade and transport. So I will keep on lookig for more updates of the team.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:55:26 AM

That, there were only 3 days of sales, including today's. It will be possible it is one of the grandiosely fastest and in too time of successful ICO, remained very little and we learn it.
Honestly, I'm even shocked by this. This is the first ICO that ended so quickly, you can even say it ended before it starts. I hope that the team did not hurry to close it and did everything right. may be it was necessary to persuade him at least a week?
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:26:03 AM

That, there were only 3 days of sales, including today's. It will be possible it is one of the grandiosely fastest and in too time of successful ICO, remained very little and we learn it.
Honestly, I'm even shocked by this. This is the first ICO that ended so quickly, you can even say it ended before it starts. I hope that the team did not hurry to close it and did everything right. may be it was necessary to persuade him at least a week?
ICO END!!! This is the first time any ICO has finished so fast. I have not seen the end of time with so little time. Whatever might have been their target fillup. ico ended, so what will be the next step now?
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:36:16 AM

I hope this project will work already in the near future, I really do not like how the company's cargoes work now and I have already lost a lot of money due to poor performance.

Yah, i am amaze by its  blockchain technology that delivers revolution to the trade & transport and mainly will help solves problems in the shipping industry am sure this project will gain a positive response from the community and its prospect business partners. Hope the dev team will enhance their tools like beta phase that would easily be adopted by the real community as well.

I hope the team will find ways to use its platform not only in the shipping industry. Cargo transportation by all types of transport needs modernization.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: