Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:15:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:27:08 PM

Cargocoin team is very keenly monitoring all the fraudulent activities and it minimizes the risk factor by eliminating all the unexpected mechanisms to safeguard the participants.
Quite right. The development team very closely follows all those who are close to the project, so that valuable information that scammers can use does not reach them. Thanks to this project is in complete safety.
this is a very correct position of developers, because the more popular the project, the higher the risk of fraud. And the developers the main thing in time to develop a strategy to protect their users' personal data.

This is really their duty to fulfill all their tasks and to make this project successful they need to be more competitive and more responsible with the security of their platform.

The team definitely will do everything especially about the security of their platform. This is a very useful platform because this is all about global trade and transport which means every second counts and to be able to maintain their security, they really need to get focused on this matter.
Yes, the team has been working very hard since from the beginning to now for making this platform hugely successful. Now they are continuously taking major actions towards the project and this action will help the project to become it more secure. The platform has very high potential to grow more in upcoming years. They are trying to making the worlds transportation system more cheaper as well secure with the help of cryptocurrency. Sooner or later they will succeed.
I agree with you, if the team keeps working hard consistently I'm sure they will reach their goals and the project will be successful

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:58:01 PM

great project. this project will become good altcoin within 2020.
I don't really know that how to came to that statement but I think that this is totally unpredictable at the current state.
Well yeah it is really difficult to say that with certainty, but the team should give their best and we will hope that that is it is also amazing.

We can predict with our own observation but it doesn't mean we are right. Prediction sometimes be right and sometimes not. We can say something  through seeing the progression of the project and as what I see,  it will totally succeed in future. Waiting and trusting is best to do.
The waiting game indeed. It needs patience and you must really give your full trust towards the project if you know this might be a potentially successful one in the future. Let's see the progress of it if it will really turns out to be a successful one.
Yeah that's the whole point of this statement,we just can't accurately describe the paths of the success of a project like this.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:04:19 PM

Cargocoin team is very keenly monitoring all the fraudulent activities and it minimizes the risk factor by eliminating all the unexpected mechanisms to safeguard the participants.
Quite right. The development team very closely follows all those who are close to the project, so that valuable information that scammers can use does not reach them. Thanks to this project is in complete safety.
this is a very correct position of developers, because the more popular the project, the higher the risk of fraud. And the developers the main thing in time to develop a strategy to protect their users' personal data.

This is really their duty to fulfill all their tasks and to make this project successful they need to be more competitive and more responsible with the security of their platform.

The team definitely will do everything especially about the security of their platform. This is a very useful platform because this is all about global trade and transport which means every second counts and to be able to maintain their security, they really need to get focused on this matter.
Yes, the team has been working very hard since from the beginning to now for making this platform hugely successful. Now they are continuously taking major actions towards the project and this action will help the project to become it more secure. The platform has very high potential to grow more in upcoming years. They are trying to making the worlds transportation system more cheaper as well secure with the help of cryptocurrency. Sooner or later they will succeed.
I agree with you, if the team keeps working hard consistently I'm sure they will reach their goals and the project will be successful
There should be even no delays in communication and cargocoin promised there will be no delays even by providing instant exchange, review and approval of documents and payments between the parties involved, it had a high standards in supporting as their responsibility.
Toha2013

Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:46:40 PM

This is very interesting project and concept. CargoCoin is designed to be a smart deal, the crypto currency platform. Looks good-rich ecosystem based on frictional interaction cutting. will be success
zevl194

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:02:07 PM

I really believe that the team can make the project successful in the near future but for now the team needs to focus on the implementations of their platform and following all their plans.
Even judging by the qualitative website and its magnificent registration, I can tell with confidence that the developer is very hardworking and devoted to the business.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:14:11 PM

I really believe that the team can make the project successful in the near future but for now the team needs to focus on the implementations of their platform and following all their plans.
Even judging by the qualitative website and its magnificent registration, I can tell with confidence that the developer is very hardworking and devoted to the business.
They need to be devoted enough to the project they have planned well before developing it. With their effort that shows confidence towards the success of the project, this action can greatly help the project to gain a lot of support during its development stage.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:14:55 PM

yeah is really well detailed I hope the roadmap will be adequate enough for the time being

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:32:51 PM

yeah is really well detailed I hope the roadmap will be adequate enough for the time being
They required global advertising reaching out to many investors and people across the world and they should aim on reaching every groups that can only help achieving the success, do they have any plans  Huh
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:54:00 PM

i just know they will help solve trade issue and ofcourse make trading on a global scale much more easier so basically tokenizing things on the blockchain

Yes,  that is one of those they prioritize, of course they need to solve the problems in trading in order to develop well the project.  It doesn't mean that having a problem makes the project not good,  it is normal to undergo like this case. All they need to do is accept and think for the betterment of the project.

Problems will occur sometimes, but this is not the reason to stop our doings. But instead, we must conquer it and make this a good motivation to continue our works and reached our goals. And I think that's what the CargoCoin team did. They continue to strive and work hard so that they can fulfill their goals to the global market.

When you're completely unknown even a small fuckup can utterly destroy your reputation so they need to be utterly careful about the mistakes

You have a point, it still base on the team how they will handle their reputation and how they will prove that they are trustworthy. I will watch this project to grow and have many supporters and investors.

You're right, as time goes by this project become popular in the crypto currency community which really make us amze and more are interested about this project. I admire and appreciate to the team that really made this project more attractive. Hopefully they are competitive among others as there are a lot of project here in crypto currency world.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:24:48 PM

i just know they will help solve trade issue and ofcourse make trading on a global scale much more easier so basically tokenizing things on the blockchain

Yes,  that is one of those they prioritize, of course they need to solve the problems in trading in order to develop well the project.  It doesn't mean that having a problem makes the project not good,  it is normal to undergo like this case. All they need to do is accept and think for the betterment of the project.

Problems will occur sometimes, but this is not the reason to stop our doings. But instead, we must conquer it and make this a good motivation to continue our works and reached our goals. And I think that's what the CargoCoin team did. They continue to strive and work hard so that they can fulfill their goals to the global market.

When you're completely unknown even a small fuckup can utterly destroy your reputation so they need to be utterly careful about the mistakes

You have a point, it still base on the team how they will handle their reputation and how they will prove that they are trustworthy. I will watch this project to grow and have many supporters and investors.

You're right, as time goes by this project become popular in the crypto currency community which really make us amze and more are interested about this project. I admire and appreciate to the team that really made this project more attractive. Hopefully they are competitive among others as there are a lot of project here in crypto currency world.
There should be an active and attentive monitoring to identify all the bugs and immediately they should be highlighted to the dev team and get the proper resolutions as well with wintinuous follow up.
sathvik112

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:23:14 PM

Cargo coin is revolutionary as many platform have the sparking information of cargo coin it had brought the bounty program where many supporters are actively supporting the project as it posses more potential in the crypto world.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:48:02 PM

Now a days everyone knows that if you organise an ICO you must have three main things;  a very qualitative website, a good whitepaper and team member pictures with linkedin account. Scammers also working according to these updates Smiley
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:01:04 AM

Cargo coin is revolutionary as many platform have the sparking information of cargo coin it had brought the bounty program where many supporters are actively supporting the project as it posses more potential in the crypto world.
I totally agree with you. After i watching at their bounty program, i believe they will have potential to growth smoothly.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:20:36 AM

There should be an active and attentive monitoring to identify all the bugs and immediately they should be highlighted to the dev team and get the proper resolutions as well with wintinuous follow up.

They could probably setup a bug bounty and make people find the bugs for some spare cash and it'll be a win win for both the parties involved
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:42:25 AM

The project is becoming more popular and I can assume that if you keep such a pace, a soft cap will be achieved very soon
ace09

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:43:58 AM

The team is really kicking its best here in the crypto currency community, and we can really see it here in the their Ann thread. If the CargoCoin will keep on pushing hard their best then the continuous great progress will be have by the CargoCoin team and lead to its success, and I am really looking forward to it because it will be really a good help to people especially in the global trade and transport industry.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:15:50 AM

Make a revolution in international cargo transportation is a very loud statement. I hope the team has sufficient skills in developing such products.
nerfe

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:23:17 AM

Make a revolution in international cargo transportation is a very loud statement. I hope the team has sufficient skills in developing such products.
i think they can manage the project very well cargo coin has a good ico rating and teams really work hard to achieve the success and satisfied the investors
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:01:53 AM

With great difficulty will face the team and solve many issues. Reception they concern and the legal branch

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Googlegenius

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:01:39 AM

They could probably setup a bug bounty and make people find the bugs for some spare cash and it'll be a win win for both the parties involved
I thibk thats a brilliant suggestion bud. Of corse the website administratirs doesnt like a glitchy and unsecured website to operate since it will just make a negative trust for thier members. So they should invest in these kinfs of bounties also.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: