Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:43:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin vs. real money???  (Read 1981 times)
Newboybb

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:31:05 AM

Bitcoin is now more like an international currency.
It's worth holding for a long time, because if the lightning network solves the bitcoin flaw, then bitcoin will go up substantially.

The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:36:00 AM

It's worth holding for a long time, because if the lightning network solves the bitcoin flaw, then bitcoin will go up substantially.
I do believe in bitcoin more than I believe in real money because in bitcoin the price or it's value will keep on rising while in the real money. The price is getting lower and lower (but is depends) And I guess there's an advantage and disadvantage in choosing what to believe more between bitcoin and real money.
jayarbillones

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:44:28 AM

for me I have no choice between the two because they are just as important for me. The only cash money to buy anything you want to make money is an importanti and everyone needs to eat and get the desired outfit, home, land etc.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:53:55 AM

a good development, but I do not understand, why the respondent virtual currency there is only 15%?

I think the technology development in US is very good, and the people in US understand more technology.

whether the spread of virtual currency in US is still little?
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:05:37 AM

a good development, but I do not understand, why the respondent virtual currency there is only 15%?

I think the technology development in US is very good, and the people in US understand more technology.

whether the spread of virtual currency in US is still little?

I think bitcoin is much better than real money in this century, because this is the result of the modern technology that no one can snatch by the criminals. Because this is a imaginary money in online. In this time it will not so implemented worldwide but with high technology, it will comes there.
Petmalu001

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:39:48 AM

Actually, cryptocurrency is a peer-to-peer, decentralized and digital currency system that furnish online users with the capability of processing transactions

using digital exchange units known as virtual currency. This system was created by the Japanese computer programmer known by the pseudonym of

Satoshi Nakamoto in 2009. All the transactions made on cryptocurrencies are registered on the block chains that are updated by users instead of

centralized authority. Moreover, the owners of these currencies kept their electronic money in their electronic wallet. Actually, these wallets are not

necessarily the physical wallets that we have that we used in storing our real money but a digital one where you can store various kinds of

cryptocurrencies. These wallets can be stored in the computer, the website, the server or even a small paper. Though, cryptocurrencies had been existent

for quite some time but it is only at present that these became popular. This type of currency garnered tremendous attention and controversy because it is

used as the alternative currencies to real money like Euros, U.S. dollar and the commodity currencies like silver and gold.
Bountyhunter01

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:44:59 AM

bitcoin is a digital currency in a digital world. but a money is a cuntry coin, like a residency currency. real currency is depand on the cuntry. but bitcoin value is depand upon the digital world.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:02:01 AM

for now I prefer money rather than bitcoin, because more money is used in my circle (my country) and most transactions are done with money and now if I get bitcoin I will exchange it for money. depending on the situation and conditions, if bitcoin can and will be faster in the transaction (yes it depends on the cost) and used by everyone and the price of the bitcoin stable  then most likely will be used all over the world, then the advantage of bitcoin is bitcoin not using cotton or polymers or materials that make money that pollute the environment .by the way nice survey
rh72

Activity: 136

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 11:25:37 AM

Bitcoin can 'make' cash or money, and money can buy bitcoin. I am interested in bitcoin because if I hold money I can feel inflation impact.
Silentsweeper

Activity: 149
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:29:06 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 02:58:30 AM by Silentsweeper

Fiat money can be counterfeit. Bitcoin is very high tech and is the best cryptocurrency for me. Bitcoin is easily transferable from anywhere in the world. The transaction fees on Fiat is very high while bitcoin fees are very low. Fiat money can be printed by Federal Banks if there is a need even if the economy is low. The Government will fight to keep Fiat money as they can control it.
Karis2018

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:34:20 AM

I prefer bitcoin to real money, with bitcoin am moving forward.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:34:51 AM

I do believe in bitcoin more than I believe in real money because in bitcoin the price or it's value will keep on rising while in the real money. The price is getting lower and lower (but is depends) And I guess there's an advantage and disadvantage in choosing what to believe more between bitcoin and real money.
I guess Bitcoin has a lot more valuable than real money today. The value of bitcoin is much higher than our usual money use in our daily life. And yet bitcoin is a lot more useful compared to our real money which is our income isn't enough to provide our daily needs especially when you are supporting your family needs too.
feverpitch

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:39:48 AM

At the present moment I still prefer the usual money. Using only Bitcoin will make sense when the calculations become completely non-cash. Now the situation is different. We can not do without money in our daily lives, while bitcoin is good only for online payments.
Athenakim.22

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:48:21 AM

I agree that paper money is a leading way of settlement instead of debit card and digital currencies, because it's been decades since we use fiat money and most of the people is more familiar with it plus it is very easy to access or to use. Unlike cryptocurrencies or digital money, not anyone has an access in internet, like provinces with that being said they more likely to use fiat money. But I do like Bitcoin, it's just that real money is what everyone is use to.
fokinflor

Activity: 116
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:48:57 AM

Bitcoin or Real Money
Recently, a survey was conducted among ordinary US citizens. It turned out that according to the degree of preference, banknotes lose to debit cards by only 6 percent.In the polls that took place in May and June, 1 thousand Americans participated. Of these, 27 percent preferred cash. The most popular debit cards - 33%. The situation with virtual currencies is quite good. They satisfy 15 percent of respondents.
For the time being, there are means of payment in circulation that are irretrievably obsolete. They are to taste only 3 percent of respondents. These include checks.Similar studies have been conducted in Asian countries. And here it was confirmed that paper money is still the leading way of making settlements.

I am surprised at the numbers, never thought that 15 % would be using crypto. I think that for a similar research in developing countries, numbers will be less than 1-2 % .
dagughalam

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:50:24 AM

definitely botcoin. Say No to paper money!!!! Cool
Fretcy

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:06:29 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency can be used both as a currency as well as a commodity of investment, bitcoins does not have physical existence whereas real money has physical existence, bitcoins can transferred  all through out the world without the help of banks and with low transactions fees whereas in transferring real money to other foreign countries it requires more transactions fees and conversion fees and real money can only be transacted with the help of banking system. Bitcoins are limited in number with a total of 21 million bitcoins in the crypto market whereas any number or infinite number of real money can be printed by the governments whenever they want to print. Duplication of bitcoins is not possible whereas with real money duplication is possible and promotes black market or black money.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
lucy94

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:13:42 PM

Bitcoin! Because it’s more secure and faster. These days, bitcoin transactions have become relatively more expensive (due to the high amount of transaction volumes in the network), however, they are more secure due to the complicated math algorithms behind the blockchain technology (which also makes them faster than fiat money transactions). Bitcoin is also better than cash, because it’s decentralized, and there is no speculative central authority institution or bank behind it.
mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:18:07 PM

Bitcoin definitely, since its safe and easier to use. No worries of theft and losing it. After debit/credit cards revolution, cryptocurrencies is next revolution.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:28:50 PM

Only a thousand people do not seem to me a representative sample. The small difference between cash and cards and the high popularity of cash makes me suppose a sample of older people. Good result of virtual currencies anyway.

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀