Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:14:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin vs. real money???  (Read 1978 times)
JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:36:03 PM

Bitcoin vs. Real Money rather Hard Cash is very trending topic here in the forum. Bitcoin was more profitable than Hard Cash if we invest. Why?, First, Bitcoin raises its price or value faster than Real Money because of inflation and the trends of itself. Second, Bitcoin automatically raises its value or amount. Third, Digital Wallet is only required meaning gadget or even smart phone only is needed to hold your Bitcoin Money.
As on my opinion Bitcoin is better than Hard Cash in many matters.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:39:50 PM

Bitcoin definitely, since its safe and easier to use. No worries of theft and losing it. After debit/credit cards revolution, cryptocurrencies is next revolution.

Well people have lost btcs in their wallets in the past. Phishing for information works for crypto as well as with the current system. Though i agree that crypto will be a major player in the future and people will seriously consider choosing it over real money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Nazir0012

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:58:36 PM

In my opinion, I understand that Bitcoin can be purchased online with a digital currency bitcoin, and can be earned by adding bittacquine, and real money can not be done, Rela Money runs around the world, But bitcoin vs Rela Money I want to know more about real mone because I know this very much
jcumins

Activity: 312
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:17:49 PM

agree that no one considers real money as an investment.and bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are mainly investments

bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:31:24 PM

Bitcoin definitely, since its safe and easier to use. No worries of theft and losing it. After debit/credit cards revolution, cryptocurrencies is next revolution.

Well people have lost btcs in their wallets in the past. Phishing for information works for crypto as well as with the current system. Though i agree that crypto will be a major player in the future and people will seriously consider choosing it over real money.

Yes now all governments are planning to make their country cashless suppose if it happens then the cryptocurrency will take a major part in that process. But in this generation, it is not possible maybe next generation people easily accept digital payment.
neymarjunior50

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:37:34 PM

I always choose bitcoin becuase of its value real money is stable no but value always fixed no up down . on the otherhand btc always moving price up down . thats why i like btc and i try to save my btc for my future.
gusnulyadi

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:51:47 PM

Bitcoin vs. real money, according to some governments, bitcoin can threaten the value of real currency, but bitcoin is a product of technological advancement, and whether we like it or not any monetary system changes in the near future to make the world fully run digitally our world is based there, but on this day bitcoin and real money are related to each other like what most people do by turning bitcoin into their local money, so bitcoin and fiat are equally important in our daily life.
mikki14

Activity: 299

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:54:05 PM

For me it is still convenient to use fiat money, may it be in cash or thru debit cards in transacting/purchasing in person. Transactions thru cryptocurrency still takes some time, especially when you are dealing with other people/businesses personally. But in online purchases I don't have any problem using BTC or fiat money coz it's processed right away and is deducted to my account reel time. I usually use BTC online when its price is high.

rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:00:15 PM

For me it is still convenient to use fiat money, may it be in cash or thru debit cards in transacting/purchasing in person. Transactions thru cryptocurrency still takes some time, especially when you are dealing with other people/businesses personally. But in online purchases I don't have any problem using BTC or fiat money coz it's processed right away and is deducted to my account reel time. I usually use BTC online when its price is high.

I prefer bitcoin in normal situation because bitcoin value will continue to increases its value once the market is rising unlike traditional money in which its value did not increase.
blizzil

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:01:13 PM

The impact of bitcoin is growing very fast. I am sure that if the same survey is conducted in 2-3 years, the majority will prefer bitcoin.
wave1002012

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:10:32 PM

The impact of bitcoin is growing very fast. I am sure that if the same survey is conducted in 2-3 years, the majority will prefer bitcoin.

For me  I prefer to hold real money than bitcoin because real money is very useful in case of any emergency that need financial and this is safe also for any price volatility.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:19:21 PM

Our world changes constantly and if you want to move with the times and to progress along with the rest of society you should accept bitcoin.  No problem in  using usual money as well as digital currencies if it gives you comfort. If bitcoin disappears it doesn’t mean that fiat money will grow.
Great answer mate here,why people keep on comparing this two currency while for sure both are needed by whole world and will never lose any of one..

For me even if we cross to fully computerized world,fiats will remain and will be use..because world will never be completely changed by new world there will always be small communities that may transact manually
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:34:15 PM

Bitcoin is in a transition period (replacing paper money) - also, don;t you think it takes time? Paper money is now the most used medium of transaction around the world, it will take a few decades.

I really think that bitcoin is the future. Specially in this time of technology. As we move into the future of electronics, everything is being replaced by digital version of thing we need and bitcoin is one of them.s oon enough paperbills will be a thing in the past

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:44:08 PM

Bitcoin is digital currency, a product of technological advancement that can be access through online. It has a lot of advantages which includes being profitable, conveniency, easier and faster transactions, commodity of investment and even in some ways it's changeable price because you may see it fall off in this moment, it can rise up in just an hour. However, the unsteadiness of Bitcoin can be a great destruction especially if it hits the rock bottom suddenly.

Real money or the flat is the primarily instrument of doing transaction which involves money, cost, and expenses. It has the advantage of having physical existence that Bitcoin doesn't have and that it is what being acknowledged and accepted as the primary and legal tool for transaction by most people especially the government.

Bitcoin and real money are interconnected with each other as what mostly people really do by converting bitcoin into their local currency. Both have their own edge and has unique utilization, paper money must still mean a lot of people for not everyone has access to the digital world. Nonetheless, the function of both is one and shouldn't be overplay.
karisiak123

Activity: 244

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:48:19 PM

both are equally valuable because bitcoin is generally around the world there is no official bitcoin payment place because it is digital. while real money for bitcoin exchange.

miroslavt

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:53:01 PM

Personally,  I do not think that it is practical to use bitcoins for offline deals as it is jot instant. Cash is more convenient currently.
KelvinE

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:02:47 PM

In as much as we are all waiting anxiously for BTC and the whole concept of blockchain technology taken over in the near future but the truth remains. Real money will always be in abundance that digital currencies especially bitcoin can not take absolute control of making payment with paper money.
evermak

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:08:01 PM

I think that bitcoin has still a long way to go to be as popular as cash for payments. There are problems with it like the transactions not being instant which reduce the convenience.
balamuda

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:30:35 PM

Bitcoin or Real Money
Recently, a survey was conducted among ordinary US citizens. It turned out that according to the degree of preference, banknotes lose to debit cards by only 6 percent.In the polls that took place in May and June, 1 thousand Americans participated. Of these, 27 percent preferred cash. The most popular debit cards - 33%. The situation with virtual currencies is quite good. They satisfy 15 percent of respondents.
For the time being, there are means of payment in circulation that are irretrievably obsolete. They are to taste only 3 percent of respondents. These include checks.Similar studies have been conducted in Asian countries. And here it was confirmed that paper money is still the leading way of making settlements.

I think the two will still be used because they have their own usability, bitcoin for online transactions as well as investment and fiat currency is used for daily transactions.
zhagedus

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 04:34:22 PM

In a short time the fiat money will disappear and Bitcoin with other cryptocurrencies will take over. By the time the bigger industries get involve in digital currency, then the Fiat money will be no more........
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: