Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:35:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin vs. real money???  (Read 1978 times)
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:03:42 PM

At this time both bitcoin and real money is important but if I need to choose one I choose bitcoin because through bitcoin we can easy to draw our future because in the bitcoin world we can multiply our money in short of time.

Luigieee

Activity: 148
Merit: 4

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 12:13:03 PM

There are differences about bitcoin and real money,when you have bitcoin the value of your money can be change and actually having bitcoin than having real money is so secured because it cant be robbed unless your personal acces is hacked.And the diferrence of real money is your money is still the same but its cant robbed by someone.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
paulo29

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:14:12 PM

Bitcoin versus real money, for me the difference between bitcoin and real money; bitcoin is a digital currency wherein the value is unpredictable and not a legal tender in any countries, it need to be converted into fiat money or real money to be used in exchange of commodities while the real money has it value printed on it face, it can immediately used or paid in exchange of commodities. Another thing is that real money is legal tender to be used in any countries while the cryptocurrencies are not regularized by any other countries and need to be converted in real money.
Vart4varta

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:43:06 PM

Banknotes retain their positions because this is the simplest form of calculation. Virtual money is very difficult to use and almost incomprehensible to ordinary citizens. This despite the fact that bitcoin and his brother-soldiers, like banknotes, are fraudulent.
RheaLity

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:07:31 PM

At this time both bitcoin and real money is important but if I need to choose one I choose bitcoin because through bitcoin we can easy to draw our future because in the bitcoin world we can multiply our money in short of time.

But of course you need a real money to purchase foods or else that you need, because there's many store that cannot accept bitcoin as a payment and also there's country that bitcoin are prohibited to use.
ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:11:12 PM

In Bitcoin  all  the transactions made on cryptocurrencies are registered on the block chains that are updated by users instead of centralized authority. The owners of these currencies kept their electronic money in their electronic wallet. These wallets are not necessarily the physical wallets that we have that we used in storing our real money but a digital one where you can store various kinds of cryptocurrencies. And wallets can be stored in the computer, the website, the server or even a small paper.
thanhtutu2605

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:13:24 PM

Bitcoin is better, faster, more secure, but bitcoin is not accepted by the world as real money, I believe in a near future, bitcoin will replace real money.
milah_ah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:15:37 PM

My opinion now is this. I use real money. But bitcoin lies on the future. Soon the world will replace real money with electronic money.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:18:35 PM

Bitcoin is real money in my opinion, maybe you mean fiat currencies vs. Bitcoin and crypto currencies. I prefer using digital currencies including Bitcoin, whenever I have the possibility to use it online, but unfortunately we are forced to use fiat especially offline because Bitcoin is not yet really supported by governments, banks and marketplaces.
skba

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:25:43 PM

I believe in bitcoin more than real money.
As it has been, the bitcoin will eventually rise.

I think real money and Bitcoin both are important .We can use both in our life. But in my country we can not use Bitcoin to our daily affairs because Bitcoin is not legal in my country. For that reason, real money is very important other than Bitcoin in my country. But i believe that Bitcoin is so much potential coin.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:31:19 PM

I choose both, I need bitcoin for the world of trading to generate more profit, real money I use in the real world for public needs, money crypto like bitcoin still not fully in use public

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:34:35 PM

Bitcoin or Real Money
Recently, a survey was conducted among ordinary US citizens. It turned out that according to the degree of preference, banknotes lose to debit cards by only 6 percent.In the polls that took place in May and June, 1 thousand Americans participated. Of these, 27 percent preferred cash. The most popular debit cards - 33%. The situation with virtual currencies is quite good. They satisfy 15 percent of respondents.
For the time being, there are means of payment in circulation that are irretrievably obsolete. They are to taste only 3 percent of respondents. These include checks.Similar studies have been conducted in Asian countries. And here it was confirmed that paper money is still the leading way of making settlements.
Bitcoin poses numerous advantages that fiat currency doesn't have. A prime example of this is the high flexibility rate of bitcoin compared to fiat money that takes years or decades for the value of the currency to recover. Nonetheless, there is no doubt that bitcoin is better in a lot of ways than fiat currency. And people should appreciate cryptocurrencies more.
Maruf Nazir

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:38:00 PM

Bitcoin is the real money in my opinion, because in the use of Bitcoin, it is easy to deal with shopping college and university fee and cash in the same time as cash. Bitcoin can be used for maintaining continuity of the bittacqua transaction due to 100 percent payment.
byhunter79

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:50:54 PM

I think every money has their own position and has different usage, bitcoin is where coin mines are converted into real money. While real money is from the sale or exchange of coins we have.
LooBaao

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:52:02 PM

The comparison between the two currencies is unclear. High liquidity. The current BTC is suitable for some users to invest for profit, cash is the legal money they use as a tool for the economy.
Ampong2121

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:58:34 PM

For me this both is good and it has their own advantages. Bitcoin is great because it will give us hassle free in buying online, and easy to send money because we dont need to go to remitance center just to send money. For real money its also easy to use especially for the people who dont know how to use gadgets and internet.
Gyugita

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:01:05 PM

Bitcoin and other digital currencies (cryptocurrency) have not been a strong part of the money in the United States (US) and other countries. This was done by the New York Federal Reserve, Michael Lee and Antoine Martin.
But I'm sure in the future bitcoin can be used as a payment tool and beating cash.
GreenPowerRanger

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:01:34 PM

Actually both of them has ther advantages and disadvantages. But im sure that the future will belong to the cryptocurrencies. At the moment, of course almost my whole money is in fiat currency. But i dont like this. Because i dont trust the banks, i dont trust the gouverment and the economy. Its just a question of time when the next crisis will come and make my money less value. So thats why i believe that cryptocurrencies have to be the future!
karsy

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:16:24 PM

I actually prefer real money.Because the cryptocurrency market is not so stable to keep all your money in cryptocurrency

Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:22:00 PM

Our world changes constantly and if you want to move with the times and to progress along with the rest of society you should accept bitcoin.  No problem in  using usual money as well as digital currencies if it gives you comfort. If bitcoin disappears it doesn’t mean that fiat money will grow.
We need to move along the changrs future could give us becasue it is also a part of development and progressive changes that could help us to be a better person for the future. We all know that changes help us to cope up with a better way for us to deal with something with ease and to help us to forward as an individual. And Bitcoin as a part of the future which indicated to be a future currency could also spark the mind set of people to always try something new for it to help us to earn and to settle with a faster way of transactions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: