Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:16:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin vs. real money???  (Read 1985 times)
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:00:49 PM

Bitcoin or Real Money
Recently, a survey was conducted among ordinary US citizens. It turned out that according to the degree of preference, banknotes lose to debit cards by only 6 percent.In the polls that took place in May and June, 1 thousand Americans participated. Of these, 27 percent preferred cash. The most popular debit cards - 33%. The situation with virtual currencies is quite good. They satisfy 15 percent of respondents.
For the time being, there are means of payment in circulation that are irretrievably obsolete. They are to taste only 3 percent of respondents. These include checks.Similar studies have been conducted in Asian countries. And here it was confirmed that paper money is still the leading way of making settlements.
That was only to prove that even Bitcoin was starting to get popular into many states and countries worldwide, still the traditional way of banking that includes the usage of cash or real currency was still the most preferred by many people since not all are capable and knowledgeable enough to cater such usage of Bitcoin and any other types of existing cryptocurrency that is widely termed to be the digital currency of this modern era we are already into right now. Even cryptocurrencies offer different benefits that lead to its massive popularization, it is still undeniable that the existence of the regular banking system was still the most trusted and preferable by many people.
thecoder2017

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:06:04 PM

Paper money is used even in paying small amount of bills and people used to it they can use it anytime they as long as they have with them while in bitcoin you need to have first internet connection in order to have transaction and now that there are shopping centers that accept bitcoin as payment it is more convenient to use it saves time and effort.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:11:53 PM

Bitcoin or Real Money
Recently, a survey was conducted among ordinary US citizens. It turned out that according to the degree of preference, banknotes lose to debit cards by only 6 percent.In the polls that took place in May and June, 1 thousand Americans participated. Of these, 27 percent preferred cash. The most popular debit cards - 33%. The situation with virtual currencies is quite good. They satisfy 15 percent of respondents.
For the time being, there are means of payment in circulation that are irretrievably obsolete. They are to taste only 3 percent of respondents. These include checks.Similar studies have been conducted in Asian countries. And here it was confirmed that paper money is still the leading way of making settlements.
That was only to prove that even Bitcoin was starting to get popular into many states and countries worldwide, still the traditional way of banking that includes the usage of cash or real currency was still the most preferred by many people since not all are capable and knowledgeable enough to cater such usage of Bitcoin and any other types of existing cryptocurrency that is widely termed to be the digital currency of this modern era we are already into right now. Even cryptocurrencies offer different benefits that lead to its massive popularization, it is still undeniable that the existence of the regular banking system was still the most trusted and preferable by many people.
Bitcoin prices has a chances to grow our money immediately while on real money we can't expect more profit to earn. Fiat is widely accepted by governments law which the one bank who are centralized worldwide and supported by netizen. But as we rate the percentage about earnings, bitcoin has an advantage than fiat because a lot of opportunities in earning a money and system is useful for everybody.
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:59:45 PM

Bitcoin or Real Money

That depends, many wants to take the risk but to also gamble of having a bigger profit, then cryptocurrency is for you because that's exactly what it is. On the other hand, if you want that is safe and more reliable, then most is for you because cryptocurencies are just to risky of a venture to take in, especially if you're someone who likes to stay on the safe side. However, since you're in this forum, I assume that you are a supported of bitcoin, and so, you would choose it rather than real money. For me though, I choose both. I want to keep my earnings sometimes in  money so that I won't have to think of it deteriorating at any time.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:00:55 PM

Bitcoin has advantage in terms of cashless transactions and payments in the digital market the disadvantages is that you can not transact or pay small stores in rural area, The real money advantages is that you can pay in small stores in rural area, the real money you are carrying in your pocket, The bitcoin is circulating in the digital world and easy transaction without cash.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:11:27 PM

I personally will always prefer fiat money for a very simple reason , it's inflation rates are very low and don't cross the 3% rate per year which makes it a safe currency to live with and adopt as a number 1 payment method.
And even tho cryptocurrencies can make you much richer if the value goes higher when the currency is demanded , i can't stand to live in fear of what happen or what the big whales will do next (either pump or dump ) , and i can't take such risks and live solely on cryptos since when i'll need money for rent or urgent purchases and the market is down i'll be loosing my money for selling with a low price ..
So real money aka fiat will always be on top for me despite the many advantages that cryptos have ..
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:13:17 PM

I always likes / describes. bitcoin like cap. if paper money in the real world is like a container. so both are like a couple we have to keep. both must go hand in hand together. paper money and bitcoin are very important

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Kjara

Activity: 322
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:30:06 PM

Bitcoin or Real Money
It is doubtful that the Bitcoin will replace real money, but it eventually takes its niche in world's economics.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:26:41 AM

Bitcoin or Real Money

There is nothing more of an instant payment but with fiat currency.  Any transaction in cash is still the most instant payment of them all, as both parties (the seller and the buyer) witnesses the transaction fulfilled with both their eyes at the very same time as it takes place.

But if we take digital/online payments alone,there's a lot of advantage with Bitcoin as it bolster a transparent, lightning fast and peer to peer transactions though most have not yet dwell in this reality and still choose to do digital payments traditionally.
engrshu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:31:51 AM

They are both needed actually. With the fiat money that has a fixed price, you can use this instantly. Wherein for digital currency, the edge of it is the value of it is increasing in time, you can actually invest by just buying it and let it rest for a while before sell it. You're trading your money with money too!

[
Daday23

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:46:36 AM

I have both but the most i used everyday is the real money.In my country bitcoin is not very popular and legalized.I used bitcoin in paying my monthly bills in electricity and for loading my phone and also in online payment of items.Real money is for my everyday expenses and for my transfortation.Better if we both used for more advantages.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:04:29 AM

They are both needed actually. With the fiat money that has a fixed price, you can use this instantly. Wherein for digital currency, the edge of it is the value of it is increasing in time, you can actually invest by just buying it and let it rest for a while before sell it. You're trading your money with money too!
Bitcoin is more profitable than money becaus bitcoin is an investment, but we also need money for our daily needs. We can both hold bitcoin and money but the most profitable is the bitcoin because it will really rise soon. I think we need to invest our money to bitcoin for good, and for Us to gain a huge amount of profit.
shvishal

Activity: 214

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:06:02 AM

Bitcoin is decentralised network its quite good as its value raise but whereas real money value remain constant.
Camorra Dev

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:49:14 AM

I do not think that this is the right forum to ask what is best. Most people on this forum already use bitcoin and the answer is obvious. In addition, there is already so much information that you will have to look through and scroll before you find something useful for yourself. Good luck!
Svafnir74

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:35:48 AM

Bitcoin or Real Money
Of course, nowadays paper money is often used to pay for goods. But now their value is dropping. And in the future there will be no paper money. There are cryptocurrencies and they are obliged to replace paper money. It will happen, I think in ten years.
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:03:27 AM

The advantage of bitcoin is the system it is decentralized that no one can control. They have a fast transaction in the blockchain. They have a limited supply but in the real money they have unlimited supply thats why the value of the money is still dumping but in the bitcoin just pumping every year.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Desperaboss

Activity: 198

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:11:04 AM

I am convinced that it we have an appropriate alternative for paying daily goods with digital money we do not need paper money anymore. Digital revolution proceeds in an immence speed and some day paper money is going to be replaced for sure.

mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:50:14 AM

Bitcoin is the future but paper money still have a lot of relevance now because population of people are yet to understand digital money.  There has to be a wider coverage of the  knowledge of  crypto before it can  dominate paper money.
True, digital currency is not yet known by everybody so still paper money still chosen to be used. I think it will still take a lot of time before everybody adopt and accept cryptos just like paper money.
P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:57:40 AM

I am convinced that it we have an appropriate alternative for paying daily goods with digital money we do not need paper money anymore. Digital revolution proceeds in an immence speed and some day paper money is going to be replaced for sure.
If Bitcoin will be given a chance to be legalized worldwide, it will be better than real money; because the price of Bitcoin is getting higher while the real money is stable to what its value.

bondali

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:03:49 PM

bitcoin is much more secure than real money
bitcoin is much more transparent than real money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: