Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:38:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin vs. real money???  (Read 1964 times)
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:19:51 AM

It would be wrong to compare paper money with bitcoin. In the foreseeable future, the crypto money will take the place of the paper money.
Crypto is a money making tool for me. Technology is moving fast. In the future, crypto coins will get more and more into my lives.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:56:05 AM

I prefer bitcoin rather than paper money
with bitcoin I can transfer money anywhere and anytime
while paper money must be face to face (F2F) to transact

Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:08:37 AM

The great struggle between money and e-currencies is only ahead.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4152

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 10:31:46 AM

Bitcoin Vs real Money. Just like how online shopping have not totally eliminate physical shopping I don't think BItcoin will ever eliminate Real money.  I prefer to see BItcoin as an asset instead of currency.  If this will ever happen it's gonna take some few centuries like 20+

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:36:17 AM

If we will have a comparison for bitcoin vs the real money then i think that bitcoin is better than the real money because bitcoin will give you a lot of profits by holding it for years and it will help you experience deflation not inflation because as the years goes by the price or value of bitcoin goes up and that is the reason for you to have more value in your portfolio.
lucas18

Activity: 396
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:47:23 AM

I think the two money (bitcoin, paper money) is same important to me. I know bitcoin is more profitable and its so easy transfer anywhere at any time. but when I go out sometime we need paper money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
mak2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:47:39 AM

Bitcoin or Real Money
Recently, a survey was conducted among ordinary US citizens. It turned out that according to the degree of preference, banknotes lose to debit cards by only 6 percent.In the polls that took place in May and June, 1 thousand Americans participated. Of these, 27 percent preferred cash. The most popular debit cards - 33%. The situation with virtual currencies is quite good. They satisfy 15 percent of respondents.
For the time being, there are means of payment in circulation that are irretrievably obsolete. They are to taste only 3 percent of respondents. These include checks.Similar studies have been conducted in Asian countries. And here it was confirmed that paper money is still the leading way of making settlements.

Of course fiat money is still the leading way of making payments, but give crypto 10-20 years and the payment situation could look much different.
Being on this market already is a great opportunity for everyone, market is still way too young and has a big potential for the future.
These recent surveys in USA or Asia just show us how many people still don't know about crypto currency and opportunities they hold.
I think in next few years surveys will provide us different results, showing that more and more people are showing interest in crypto currencies.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:24:06 AM

We all know that we have been using Bitcoin all the time and we use it all the time. And nowadays we can use it everywhere. Bitcoin can be used everywhere. Bitcoin usage is increasing all over the market. I hope the use of Bitcoin is even more I am sure that the increase in the rate of increase will increase, all those who are using not me Bitcoin are all expecting.
Cutieh01

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:31:10 AM

I think the two money (bitcoin, paper money) is same important to me. I know bitcoin is more profitable and its so easy transfer anywhere at any time. but when I go out sometime we need paper money.

I think either the two is important since it is both profitable. But as we all know that where in a digital generation wherein people use their smartphones to pay fees that's where Bitcoin is need and it is also safe and fast during the transaction. But when your going to buy in a physical store it is where your going to use a fiat money.
kabelpeggek

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:36:04 AM

USD has some value just because everyone believes that it has a value otherwise it's just a piece of paper. On the other hand, Bitcoin has value just because we the users believe that it has the value. There is core difference between these two currencies, in the first one it is regulated and controlled by the government so you can't claim the value if the government don't want you to do so. Whereas there is no centralized authority that controls Bitcoin and there are some set of rules which are followed by everyone and we can always claim the value associated with the Bitcoins belongs to us.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:36:09 AM

right now I also still believe in real money, because the country still uses it for all transactions and payments. local or international currency is still in use. I personally consider bitcoin still as a means of obtaining real money. increase financially and for future investment. so I also still use real currency every day.
Cookie Man

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:49:43 AM

There shall always be preferences when it comes to Bitcoin and Fiat. You will realize that those actively involved in Crypto are the middle aged, they are the once daring enough to experiment with new technology.The older generation however will stick to Fiat as the Uncertainty surrounding crypto might not be very friendly to them
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 12:28:44 PM

I think Bitcoin and real money are the same same in needed on real life or in the internet world because it has its own benefits. Bitcoin can make real money via the internet or it could be using an ATM card if already sell btc into money and send it on rekening account .

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
arjen18

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:59:30 PM

I think bitcoin because if you want to invest in other crypto you can used bitcoin or if you want a real money you can used also bitcoin by simply convert it in real money
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:48:00 PM

Bitcoin and paper money both have their own features.So it is not right to compare them.Bitcoin is the finest investment asset and provides us with huge profits.It provides us with cheap and fast anonymous transactions within and outside the country.It also provides us a way to earn good amount of money.It also allows it's users to keep a check on theit money.On the other hand paper money is more trusted by the people.It has a physical form and can be used anywhere without any need of conversion.So both have their own advantages and I think they both will work hand in hand in coming future.
ekeh

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:24:05 PM

We are Era of technology operations, because online trading and investment is the best, even bank today used our fixed deposit money for a business, like giving out loan and after a period due, you received less percent as agreed. But bitcoin has come for New Era of blockchain technology, that you can invest and make a great amount after a long period of time, and also convert the money into a paper money. Finally I prefer bitcoin investment than paper money in Bank.
olatslodi

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:44:33 PM

Real money is still the preferred way of accepted payment by most of business establishments. Bitcoin is not everywhere possible to pay. Therefore, you need to be able to use both cash and bitcoin.
arteme

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:45:37 PM

It is nice to see the increasing acceptance of bitcoins. But this is the case only in developed countries, in developing countries you will find less than 1% using bitcoins.
gjtnwls1

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:47:05 PM

I need both for now. We still need fiat in this real life. Cryptocurrencies are not usable in this real life YET! It is still early stage. But we will use them later.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
mboot

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:00:51 PM

I think real money is so old currency using around the world and people don't ready to use cryptocurrency instead of cash.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: