Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:04:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin vs. real money???  (Read 1966 times)
Beb101

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:08:03 PM

At my point of view during this period, I do think bitcoin is a little bit better than real money. Specially when you want to invest but you are afraid of joining scams. And today, you can now pay bills or even purchases without using real money.
i4u.orpita

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 06:22:19 PM

I need both because Bitcoin is future income and real money need for daily life. If you want use daily bitcoin it's not possible because its price increase and decrease daily. The day when the price will decrease, if used only then it will be loss for you. For daily life need real money.
Stac

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:36:53 PM

Bitcoins and other crypto currencies are backed by real money, bitcoins are transferred all over the world through online protocols whereas real money is transferred through banks with high transaction charges whereas in bitcoins there is only a minimal transaction fees for every bitcoin transaction and there is no need to approach banks to transfer bitcoins all over the globe. All the bitcoin transactions are recorded in the public ledger called the block chain technology whereas real money is deposited in banks and the banking transactions will be recorded in the banking pass book. Identity theft cannot be done with bitcoins and duplication of bitcoins is not possible as the network is a decentralized network there is clarity and secure than any other traditional form of transactions.

anatolykarpov

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:46:05 PM

Cryptocurrencies > Fiat Money

Fiat money is the actual bubble.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
naeemali688

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:49:33 PM

bitcoin better then real money bitcoin is future real money.....
BitProCoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:51:35 PM

I think bitcoin is much better than real money in this century, because this is the result of the modern technology that no one can snatch by the criminals. Because this is a imaginary money in online.
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:55:14 PM

i chose btc for its value both not same  real money fixed not move price static . now btc all ready proved its worth and demand
yes bitcoin has now proved that it is currency that people use for there own benefits and they do make many profits from them more than fiat which just go down all the time and losses everybody there money.

Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:19:14 PM

I think every money has their own position and has different usage, paper money must still be a lot of people because not everyone can access virtual money, and virtual money is widely used in investing and also shopping online.
There are a lot of difference between Bitcoin and real money. Bitcoin has digital from only. and real money has both side like digital form and physical form. With out Internet and electricity we can't use bitcoin but in case of real money such thing doesn't need. Real currency is accepted every corner of world but Bitcoin is not acceptable in everywhere. Bitcoin is more volatile in comparison to real money. Real currency user are bound  to pay tax to their government but in case of Bitcoin that doesn't happen due to its digital nature. Bitcoin provide faster transaction and more privacy in comparison to real money.  Smiley
qtronix

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:39:23 PM

I don't think  to compare them, so we for a very long time will use ordinary paper money. The world is changing, but not as fast as we think.
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 10:45:11 PM

If we have 15% being satisfied by the respondents then its not bad based on the current level of development of the crypto space, that's really a great achievement
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:53:21 PM

There are some factors really need to be clear here with this finding. Whether the participant that are involve in the research were people that informed about bitcoin or crypto currency or not before one can really rely on the finding of this report. And if that is the case then, it could be as a result of the long existence of cash as compared to visual currency.   
The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:50:31 AM

Bitcoin is a virtual currency.It doesn't exist in the kind of physical form that the currency & coin we're used to exist in.It doesn't even exist in a form as physical as monopoly money.It's electron-not molecules.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:58:45 AM

Bitcoin is a virtual currency.It doesn't exist in the kind of physical form that the currency & coin we're used to exist in.It doesn't even exist in a form as physical as monopoly money.It's electron-not molecules.

Both currencies have its onw advantages and disadvantages. To say which is better, we have to know first the purpose of using it. I see bitcoin more as an investment and fiat money as for everyday expenses. Because of the high volatility of bitcoin, business cannot accept it yet as a mode of payment although there are some that do accept. But that characteristic makes it as a good investment stuff.
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:57:59 AM

Comparing bitcoin in a real money is not good for me because each one has their individual differences whereas they have their own advantages and disadvantages and thats what we like is all advantages and we can use it both in their different uses.
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:05:45 AM

Comparing bitcoin in a real money is not good for me because each one has their individual differences whereas they have their own advantages and disadvantages and thats what we like is all advantages and we can use it both in their different uses.
I agree with you, I don't think it is necessary to compare real money and Bitcoin; they are different from each other, they give different benefits to each of us; thus, comparisons should not be done.
Simonova irina

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:07:53 AM

in my opinion every money has their own position and has different usage, paper money must still be a lot of people because not everyone can access virtual money, and virtual money is widely used in investing and also shopping online.
vorobev

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:48:47 AM

It is amazing to see the increasing dominance of bitcoins in such less time. If it can achieve so much in just 8 years, just think of future, it is the best investment option .
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:00:44 AM

Bitcoin or Real Money
Recently, a survey was conducted among ordinary US citizens. It turned out that according to the degree of preference, banknotes lose to debit cards by only 6 percent.In the polls that took place in May and June, 1 thousand Americans participated. Of these, 27 percent preferred cash. The most popular debit cards - 33%. The situation with virtual currencies is quite good. They satisfy 15 percent of respondents.
For the time being, there are means of payment in circulation that are irretrievably obsolete. They are to taste only 3 percent of respondents. These include checks.Similar studies have been conducted in Asian countries. And here it was confirmed that paper money is still the leading way of making settlements.
until now paper currency is still dominating the world's economy, this is because the currency of crypto or bitcoin have a high risk if used as global currency. so many countries have not received crypto currency
DASA NYA

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:20:51 AM

I do not understand what you want to ask. But my point is that bitcoin is the market for us to invest in to get profit. And when we get a profit, we can convert it into real money. What do you want to ask?
youdacapt

Activity: 1820
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 03:26:58 AM

if the comparability is a currency, fiat plays an important role in maintaining the economic stability of a country, the world economy needs to intervene from the government as a memorandum of understanding between countries to maintain economic circulation.

if bitcoin dominates the economy and even replaces the fiat. then all will be free without binding regulations and the economy will be on the greedy side of each other without anyone can hold it.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: