Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:06:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin vs. real money???  (Read 1984 times)
Jaslinbor28

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:38:02 AM

Both, the BTC and Real money (paper money) are currency difference is Real money is a paper with value and BTC is a virtual currency with value. The transaction of BTC is better than the real money it’s true. On the other hand, Real money takes time. Currencies (Real Money) are different in different countries which will never be the common currency over the world, But BTC do have the possibility of being the currency over the word.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:55:20 AM

Our world changes constantly and if you want to move with the times and to progress along with the rest of society you should accept bitcoin.  No problem in  using usual money as well as digital currencies if it gives you comfort. If bitcoin disappears it doesn’t mean that fiat money will grow.

Yeah your are definitely correct, crypto currency gives us comfort especially if you have relatives far from you you can easily send them bitcoin fast and easy with minimal fee. And they can convert that on local fiats and use it. It is more efficient than sending real money that has high sending fees.

dangwapo311

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:58:47 AM

Our world changes constantly and if you want to move with the times and to progress along with the rest of society you should accept bitcoin.  No problem in  using usual money as well as digital currencies if it gives you comfort. If bitcoin disappears it doesn’t mean that fiat money will grow.
yes you are correct change is inevitable and there is nothing we can do to stop it. It is either you accept the changes or continue to dwell in the past. But I don't see money disappearing, instead I see it go hand in hand with bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Money has been used for so long and has established a lot to just disappear.
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:56:06 AM

This is not to be compared. Real money backed up bitcoin while bitcoin can never back up real money because money is regulated to make the economy more stable. Otherwise the country's economy could collapse.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 05:59:33 AM

Bitcoin or Real Money
Recently, a survey was conducted among ordinary US citizens. It turned out that according to the degree of preference, banknotes lose to debit cards by only 6 percent.In the polls that took place in May and June, 1 thousand Americans participated. Of these, 27 percent preferred cash. The most popular debit cards - 33%. The situation with virtual currencies is quite good. They satisfy 15 percent of respondents.
For the time being, there are means of payment in circulation that are irretrievably obsolete. They are to taste only 3 percent of respondents. These include checks.Similar studies have been conducted in Asian countries. And here it was confirmed that paper money is still the leading way of making settlements.
Not surprisingly, the most popular debit cards in the US. They can also contain the main types of crypto currency. As the infrastructure for crypto currency is still poorly developed, it is now very difficult to buy goods and services directly in the crypto currency. Debit cards eliminate this drawback. They combine the possibilities of crypto currency with ordinary money, because it indicates the currency and your funds increase along with the increase in the value of the crypto currency, and at the same time you can calculate at any outlet in the usual currency, however, a certain number is being withdrawn from your account and a crypto currency. It is very profitable.
bornv8

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:24:28 AM

it is definite that value of everything changes. If there is a big enough issue for people to loose their believe in paper money, bitcoin can fulfill the absence of paper money.
fargoway

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:28:40 AM

There is a long way in replacement of real money with cryptocurrencies. However, we have a good start. Hopefully, we will reach a good result.
mix max

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:36:41 AM

I think real money will still exist in a country, real money will also be more easily accepted by the general public than bitcoin even though bitcoin offers great benefits. Government and society will still rely on real money in every need in the future.
kaisa

Activity: 560
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:38:46 AM

First, I want to express my opinion about this, in my country of course. i am a citizen of indonesia. the population of Indonesia is about 262 million people. while internet users in Indonesia reach 143 million people, about 50% of the population use the internet.
Blockchain technology in bitcoin requires users to use the internet, so half of our population should what if using bitcoin as a means of payment, I think this problem is faced by many other countries.

Second, the population of debit card and credit card users in our country is only familiar in urban areas. how many people still like to use physical money.

Third, bitcoin users in our country is still small, but has a tremendous level of assets. daily transaction 1.2 billion US dollars.

I think the use of bitcoin / cryptocurrency technology should reflect the interests of the whole community. if imposed will bring destruction on such technology because of transaction scalability. I can not say which bitcoin and physical money are better, but I want to say they have their own value in the hearts of people.
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:39:11 AM

for the current virtual money is still temporary or still lack of enthusiasts because we are faced
in an era that will advance and we are still a transition period, which still choose which is best,
because real money is still widely used and debit card so many users, will be eroded with
virtual money that is now more and more that make it and will be easier to use and transact.
Cowming88

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:39:23 AM

Bitcoin is something that we can use through online payment that the advantages is you don’t need cash before paying some bills, in just one minute the trasaction is done. Real money is what we use since we have it and knew how to use it.
Zahrowil Qolbi

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:39:31 AM

if compared based on usage, certainly many people prefer real money. maybe a bitcoin jiga has a card that can be directly used in supermarkets, shops, restaurants, gas stations, and other people will prefer me bitcoin.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:40:54 AM

Bitcoin is also money, The only difference between bitcoin and a Fiat money is the fact that bitcoin is Digital and highly volatile while fiat is the opposite of this. however Bitcoin has several advantages and disadvantages over Fiat. Nevertheless, The role both plays are similar and cannot be overemphasised.
In fact, bitcoin is a digital money and it is like fiat that can be also used in different kind of transactions. Furthermore, fiat have exact value on market and it can be used both online and offline transactions while bitcoin you can't use it in offline transactions like paying in restaurants, fast food chain and many more. Lastly, I think bitcoin will become our future money but I guess it will never replace fiat.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:48:47 AM

Bitcoin or Real Money
Recently, a survey was conducted among ordinary US citizens. It turned out that according to the degree of preference, banknotes lose to debit cards by only 6 percent.In the polls that took place in May and June, 1 thousand Americans participated. Of these, 27 percent preferred cash. The most popular debit cards - 33%. The situation with virtual currencies is quite good. They satisfy 15 percent of respondents.
For the time being, there are means of payment in circulation that are irretrievably obsolete. They are to taste only 3 percent of respondents. These include checks.Similar studies have been conducted in Asian countries. And here it was confirmed that paper money is still the leading way of making settlements.

There are a lot of people that are much preferred bitcoins compared to real money me too i much like bitcoins but the fact that the bitcoins are not stable that becomes a problem because the real money is a stable thing so you can save them for a long time and still have the same value but the bitcoins yes they are great in investment but what if their value are not going up but rsther going down so whats gonna happen is the money you have will reduce that is the problem in that and not all people want that thing.
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:10:56 AM

Bitcoin or Real Money

Knowing the difference or to which is which bitcoin or money could be good may basically answered by the person who both use bitcoin and money, preferably those are the bitcoin users. Since bitcoin users itself uses money. Well my opinion is that this two are good use for transaction but will always be depending on the one who is using to make it good. That is why both could be use well and be sufficient if and only if we are using it in good.
Ngelieh@

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:17:09 AM

I prefer electric money, because it feels more practical and safe, so when there is a crime, our money is safe. Like its thing with virtual currency, I strongly agree with it, for reasons.
chengyinoing01

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:18:23 AM

For me, bitcoin is the real money, and bitcoin is the product of our technological progress, whether we like it or not, and the monetary system will change in the near future.
ereme

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:23:08 AM

The survey clearly reflects that bitcoins and crypto is getting very popular all over the world. If it continues at this pace, in next 203-30 years, it will be the most widely used currency in the world.
fokinflor

Activity: 116
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:32:37 AM

With the increasing use of technology this is bound to happen, digital payment options like bitcoin will flourish, I will not be surprised if the percentage rises to 60-70 % in next 10 years.
Camorra Dev

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:43:27 AM

On the plus side, paper money are spread all over the world and accepted at the financial market.
But bitcoin also has its pros – I talk about its perspective for investing and the growing price. In addition, you can take part in bitcoin  development.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: