Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:19:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin vs. real money???  (Read 1962 times)
cullen533

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:54:26 PM

Bitcoin and real money are not the same. There is a difference between it. Bitcoin's existence exists only in reality and real money exists in reality. Bitcoin does not exist online. But the existence of real money is in the hands of everyone.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:57:20 PM

Bitcoin or Real Money
Recently, a survey was conducted among ordinary US citizens. It turned out that according to the degree of preference, banknotes lose to debit cards by only 6 percent.In the polls that took place in May and June, 1 thousand Americans participated. Of these, 27 percent preferred cash. The most popular debit cards - 33%. The situation with virtual currencies is quite good. They satisfy 15 percent of respondents.
For the time being, there are means of payment in circulation that are irretrievably obsolete. They are to taste only 3 percent of respondents. These include checks.Similar studies have been conducted in Asian countries. And here it was confirmed that paper money is still the leading way of making settlements.

Yes, from the survey shows real money is better than crypto coins, but I think the next 2 years survey will give different results than the current survey. Change is inevitable, and bitcoin will bring change.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:04:33 PM

Bitcoin or Real Money
Recently, a survey was conducted among ordinary US citizens. It turned out that according to the degree of preference, banknotes lose to debit cards by only 6 percent.In the polls that took place in May and June, 1 thousand Americans participated. Of these, 27 percent preferred cash. The most popular debit cards - 33%. The situation with virtual currencies is quite good. They satisfy 15 percent of respondents.
For the time being, there are means of payment in circulation that are irretrievably obsolete. They are to taste only 3 percent of respondents. These include checks.Similar studies have been conducted in Asian countries. And here it was confirmed that paper money is still the leading way of making settlements.

Yes, from the survey shows real money is better than crypto coins, but I think the next 2 years survey will give different results than the current survey. Change is inevitable, and bitcoin will bring change.
Real money is the clear winner.Real money is used by all the people of the world.Even the day to day transactions are done by real money.It is centralised and that is why it is backed by the central banks and government.Real money is not associated with any kind of scams or risk of getting hacked unlike bitcoin which is full of risk of scams.Bitcoin requires internet connection while real money can be used anywhere and anytime.People also do not accept change easily.
melinda29

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:08:43 PM

There is no problem in using ordinary money or digital currency if it gives you convenience. If bitcoin disappears, it does not mean that fiat money will grow. but today bitcoins and real money are related to each other like what most people do by turning bitcoin into their local money, so bitcoin and fiat are equally important in our daily lives.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:23:41 PM

I think that cryptocurrencies are a wonderful substitute for conventional money, but now there are a lot of cases of hacking wallets.

The comparison cannot be done. Bitcoin is the cryptocurrency that can be used only by a part of people that understand it. Traditional money is for everybody. However, when you deal with BTC, you can earn, not only spend.
rokon123

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:33:20 PM

I think real money is not growing up or down like btc and i think btc is better real money.because, sometimes btc give us good profit.
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:57:54 PM

I think that real money will always exist, so that crypto currency is more for shopping on the Internet! Technologies are developing at great speed!
Dr_Pizarro

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:05:56 PM

Bitcoin will cost more and more every year. After about 5 years, no one will be storing their assets in dollars, because in proportion to bitcoin, the dollar will quickly lose value.

BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 06:16:39 PM

Comparing bitcoin and real money everyone should understand what is necessary for him/her personaly. If you have problems with government and banks, bitcoin is good choice. Fiat is better when you need to buy something right now without any exchanges.

cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:23:51 PM

I think online currency is taking over the ecosystem to the extent that most transactions nowadays is done base on electronic means and if you want to make the choice of the medium to use for such transactions you option in for bitcoin since is the most popular and acceptable platform in the digital currency world.
yourEvil

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 06:33:29 PM

Bitcoin or Real Money
but things will change in the near future, the way cash will become obsolete, and the main resources for payment will be electronic money
Cash BTC

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:44:45 PM

It is amazing to see the increasing dominance of bitcoins in such less time. If it can achieve so much in just 8 years, just think of future, it is the best investment option .
fourtimesprofit

Activity: 31
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:49:01 PM

Real money is fiat  based money where is bitcoin is decentralized money which is equivalent to gold in valuation we can multiply equal to gold demonisation
kasianov77

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:53:32 PM

In my opinion, there is no core of confrontation in the dispute between bitcoin and real money. Bitcoin is still more of an inspiration for the creation of a new format of the economy.
vnnbot

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:48:31 PM

I'm sure that neither bitcoin nor money will ever disappear and in fact they have slightly different purposes! The real money we use in everyday life, and the crypto currency for use on the Internet.
Dingdong7

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:54:51 PM

We dont have to compare different form of assets. Bitcoin and cash can go alongside, seeing how this function now I don't see any reason to make something more valuable than the other. There is no denying that there were functions that bitcoin cant meet which only money can. But we can't just disregard the fact that we should adapt a new way of making money.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:57:17 PM

Bitcoin and real money share some things in common and that is, they are both currencies and play the role as medium of exchange. However, bitcoin operates on the principle of decentralization whereas real money operate on the principle of centralization.
Bitcoin's decentralized nature makes it owner controlled without any third party interference with transactions. Real money happens to be the other wise and also subjected to tax. I believe many people will get to like and enjoy the usage of Bitcoin in some time to come when the awareness hit a world wide coverage.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
asadbd1

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:29:04 AM

In China,more and more people prefer to punch by Alipay or Wechat wallet during their daily life.Its hardly to see paper money be used.
Im not sure I had understood "the leading way of making settlements"in the last sentence.Would you mind tell me more about this?
tentara pelajar

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:35:07 AM

I think people will still use real money because it is something familiar in everyday life that it becomes a habit (or even a culture?) and technically bitcoin is too complicated for ordinary people. Certainly the government will also support real money because it is easier to be monitored.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:36:43 AM

I think people will still use real money because it is something familiar in everyday life that it becomes a habit (or even a culture?) and technically bitcoin is too complicated for ordinary people. Certainly the government will also support real money because it is easier to be monitored.
Well, it can be said that most people, using bitcoin to earn extra money. meaning they are focusing on the goal to reproduce real money, by utilizing bitcoin. well, it is very difficult to do that in the real world when you do not have the capital.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: