Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:47:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin vs. real money???  (Read 1981 times)
PhantomJ

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:21:21 PM

Bitcoin or Real Money
Recently, a survey was conducted among ordinary US citizens. It turned out that according to the degree of preference, banknotes lose to debit cards by only 6 percent.In the polls that took place in May and June, 1 thousand Americans participated. Of these, 27 percent preferred cash. The most popular debit cards - 33%. The situation with virtual currencies is quite good. They satisfy 15 percent of respondents.
For the time being, there are means of payment in circulation that are irretrievably obsolete. They are to taste only 3 percent of respondents. These include checks.Similar studies have been conducted in Asian countries. And here it was confirmed that paper money is still the leading way of making settlements.
Although I am associated with cryptocurrency, but I will give preference to real money. Maybe I'm just so used to them and they can feel unlike cryptocurrency. But I don't mind her either.
aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:24:56 PM

Our world is constantly changing, and if you want to move along with time and move along with the rest of society, you have to take bitkoyn. If bitkoyn can solve the problem of block overload, bitkoyn will become a real international currency. So I consider bitkoyin real money.
Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:31:42 PM

I believe both is essential they have different way to use.. while to some it is more advantageous to use bitcoin than it is for paper money more easy to use buit paper has its own role to and this not has to be discriminate or eliminate easily or just for the poor and the bitcoin is for rich.. they are both important its depending on the needs as for the moment.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
Saiful Islam777

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:14:49 PM

Since Bitcoin's usage is not yet fully possible, I think the cash is the best. There is no substitute for cash, so the government activities are traded in cash.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:55:49 PM

Bitcoin or Real Money
Recently, a survey was conducted among ordinary US citizens. It turned out that according to the degree of preference, banknotes lose to debit cards by only 6 percent.In the polls that took place in May and June, 1 thousand Americans participated. Of these, 27 percent preferred cash. The most popular debit cards - 33%. The situation with virtual currencies is quite good. They satisfy 15 percent of respondents.
For the time being, there are means of payment in circulation that are irretrievably obsolete. They are to taste only 3 percent of respondents. These include checks.Similar studies have been conducted in Asian countries. And here it was confirmed that paper money is still the leading way of making settlements.

i thought US banned bitcoin in their country, how can they took a survey about bitcoin there ?
bitcoin cannot be compared to real money. what you can compared bitcoin is the existing digital money.
the difference is they are centralized, and bitcoin is decentralized.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:03:14 PM

Yes, bitcoin is the product of our technological advances and whether we like or not any monetary system changes in the near future to make the world fully run digitally as to what our world is marching to it, but today bitcoin and real money are in touch with each other like what most people do by turning bitcoin into their local money, so bitcoin and fiat are equally important in our daily lives.
zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:12:21 PM

Technology give us light in order to create new product and in order to discover the disclosed matters. Maybe bitcoin founders see the coming future of change in money. The revolution of currency is now moving into everyone's life. East and west, north and south is in crypto compass. The generation now wants instant that's why crypto largely accepted.
Maveric99

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:17:52 PM

I think every money has its own position and has different usage, paper money should keep many people because not everyone can access virtual money, and virtual money. if bitcoin dominates the economy and even replaces the fiat. then all will be free without binding regulations and the economy will be on the greedy side of each other without anyone can hold it.
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:18:50 PM

Bitcoin or Real Money

Changes are on their way especially in the field of currency. I think, it will only take few more years and bitcoin will become a real currency. But still, it needs to be legalized.
Larva14

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:22:39 PM

Bitcoin or Real Money

Fiat currencies are the common financial moderator in most countries yet cryptocurrency is slowly making its name. This happens because the market for cryptocurrency is reaching out to ordinary people. And because it is easy to use, more and  more people will be encouraged to use it. I can also see that this year, more industries will accept bitcoin as payment because of the increasing demand in the market.
juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:38:08 PM

to be honest of course I prefer to use and have bitcoin because I think transactions using bitcoin are more efficient, profitable and more secure than using cash.

Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:39:11 PM

Paper money are spread and accepted all over the world. But, I think,  the monetary system will change in the near future.  Bitcoin is the product of our technological progress. It will make our life easier.

I think it happens not near future, as we know when the presence of change it takes a long time, let alone bitcoin is complicated when compared to paper money, if uni europe takes more than 10 years to socialize EURO currency then bitcoin need more than 20 years to be used internationally.
roshanface123

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:49:02 PM

Both of them are the best in their own field . If bitcoin is the best and popular investments in their field then the real money is the unbreakable thing in the world,because It is the only medium to commit the daily use and transactions.
wallstone

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:57:09 PM

Bitcoin or Real Money

Cryptocurrency might not be used more than fiat does but it is making its way to our economy. This can be seen as the number of people knowing and first time using cryptocurrencies are increasing. As the media and new companies are making headlines with bitcoin, the new age monetary system will be fast approaching. This innovation can help our society to take another step towards a successful future.
elusive1

Activity: 315

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:08:14 PM

In choosing between Bitcoin and real money, I choose Bitcoin. I think it is not necessary to enumerate all the advantages of bitcoin.
I think one thing is enough that if you are not a stupid person, the amount of your invested real money in bitcoin will only grow!  Wink
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:26:52 PM

Bitcoin or Real Money

Bitcoin is now becoming more popular and more integrated in the society as we can see that more people are getting interested in joining our growing community of bitcoiners. I think that in the future, bitcoin will be recognized and appreciated because they will finally use its potential to the economy. I hope that more people can use this opportunity to change our monetary system.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:32:35 PM

For now we certainly can not rely 100% on bitcoin, this is because the use of bitcoin for transactions directly is still very little so that the presence of real money of course to make all transactions become fast and bitcoin is the future that will replace real money.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:10:10 PM

Bitcoin will be able to make quite strong competition to real money. Yes, the use of cryptocurrency will not be possible everywhere, but in large cities it will be very convenient, especially for tourists.
upinros

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:24:28 PM

Bitcoin and Fiat money is the fact that bitcoin is Digital and very unstable while fiat is the opposite of this. But Bitcoin has some advantages and disadvantages over Fiat. However, both play the same role and can not be overemphasized. The line that will form until you wait for confirmation will be very big in exchange.
chrsjrcj

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:58:44 PM

I think that everything has its own advantage. Bitcoin is intended for purchases on the Internet, but real money for purchases in real life, so there will be no strong competition!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: