Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:33:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ ZECASH (ZCH) ⚡ – ZE NEXT MAJOR 3.0 COIN  (Read 4084 times)
Babu Bhatt

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:00:35 AM

Do i have to go trough KYC in order to join the sale?
Hello Kryptoking21,

We do have KYC, but it's optional (depending each user jurisdiction). At the start we offered +10% bonus for KYC, now this bonus is open to everyone.
"Star account" associated to KYC today, allow to unlock limit and buy more than 100.000 ZCH per account.

ZeCash Team

A good way to get people to go trough it.

I wish projects would make KYC mandatory.

I think soon it will be like that,we are headed that way for sure.

I wonder if lifting some restrictions on ICOs would bring in a different set of regulations required by the region the ICO is operating in. For example KYC.
There's still plenty of people that want to preserve their anonimity so I think tha optional KYC is a good idea.

I think we will get a ton of new non-optional regulations just like KYC if the government stats showing more interest.

Yes,they will want their piece of cake.
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:02:25 AM

I'm interested in all the ways this algorithm can eliminate mining - if someone from the team can elaborate.
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:13:07 AM

Hello Kryptoking21,

We do have KYC, but it's optional (depending each user jurisdiction). At the start we offered +10% bonus for KYC, now this bonus is open to everyone.
"Star account" associated to KYC today, allow to unlock limit and buy more than 100.000 ZCH per account.

ZeCash Team

Do you have any restriction when it comes to ICO participants,or everyone can join?
Hello SRBYN,

No restrictions, we welcome anyone till they comply with their country jurisdiction.

ZeCash Team

but still the country jurisdiction can prevent participation. hopefully that will soon change.
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:15:25 AM

Hello Kryptoking21,

ZeCash Team

Do you have any restriction when it comes to ICO participants,or everyone can join?
Hello SRBYN,

No restrictions, we welcome anyone till they comply with their country jurisdiction.

ZeCash Team

but still the country jurisdiction can prevent participation. hopefully that will soon change.

After they implement some rules and laws,that will change hopefully.Maybe DAICO will help with that.
Ranunculus2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:19:10 PM

How is the development progress going, any news from the team?
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:48:09 PM

The team is really active on this thread so I'm sure they will answer, however, I don't think they can comment on the progress as that would directly influence the sale. As far as we are concerned everything is going according to the roadmap.
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:54:26 PM

The team is really active on this thread so I'm sure they will answer, however, I don't think they can comment on the progress as that would directly influence the sale. As far as we are concerned everything is going according to the roadmap.

Yes, they do need to keep all the strategy info to themselves until the right time comes.
innerDemon

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:55:51 PM

Hello Kryptoking21,

ZeCash Team

I wonder if lifting some restrictions on ICOs would bring in a different set of regulations required by the region the ICO is operating in. For example KYC.
There's still plenty of people that want to preserve their anonimity so I think tha optional KYC is a good idea.

I think we will get a ton of new non-optional regulations just like KYC if the government stats showing more interest.

That is a possible scenario.
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:10:41 PM

Hello Kryptoking21,

ZeCash Team

That is a possible scenario.

This will be a crucial year for crypto lawmaking.
ZeCash

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 10:54:10 PM

I'm interested in all the ways this algorithm can eliminate mining - if someone from the team can elaborate.
Hello Snowcommander,

Proof of Stake algorithm not eliminate fully mining, it more eliminate classic Proof of Work mining with GPU/Asic hardware.
In Proof of Stake correct word would be "Minting", in few word every ZeCash holder is able to process transaction (and earn % from it) just by holding his ZeCash coin on his wallet.
More information in our Whitepaper Page 10 - 4.1 "ZeCash on Proof-of-Stake".

ZeCash Team
ZeCash

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 11:02:56 PM

Hello Ranunculus2,

Development is ongoing, lot of work for our team, on different side of project.
Lot of effort as expected on marketing but also on investor side, we are working hardly to make best adoption on market to have more credibility from large investor.
You support is very important to us for this and will benefit ZeCash project.

ZeCash Team
ZeCash

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 11:05:25 PM

Hello MrSlave,

Correct we do our best to answer any question or concern about our project here and any other communication/social channel.
We update frequently in social as well, here some interesting links:

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ZeCash-178476346280771/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/ZeCash_official
Reddit : https://www.reddit.com/r/ZeCashOfficial/

More to come on May stick with us!

ZeCash Team
UncleT

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:19:37 AM

Will you guys have any video material anytime soon? As in interviews and/or tutorials.
Dr. Van Nostrand

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:35:02 AM

Will you guys have any video material anytime soon? As in interviews and/or tutorials.

There is nothing yet?If thats true,then that should be priority i think
Tyrannah

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:57:41 AM

Do you plan any kind of airdrop campaign in the near future?
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:30:00 AM

I've found this part in the WP interesting:"The coin can be considered decentralized, unlike other cryptocurrencies, most of the capacities of which are controlled by only a few large pools."

Could you elaborate this? it is controlled by a few large pools?
constructive_criticism

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:22:04 AM

Some projects do produce a lot of video material and the community seems to be really responsive so it's not a bad idea.
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:01:58 AM

Some projects do produce a lot of video material and the community seems to be really responsive so it's not a bad idea.

Societies attention span has become really short so everyone want's short videos and not to read.
Nyur

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:59:37 AM

Societies attention span has become really short so everyone want's short videos and not to read.

In any case, if you plan to invest in a project, I recommend studying the technical documentation, this will reduce the risks.
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:27:30 PM

In any case, if you plan to invest in a project, I recommend studying the technical documentation, this will reduce the risks.

I agree. Video material has its own place and so does the tech specification. If you are investing you better go in deep.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: