Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:27:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] Is payonix.com a legitimate AISC H/w manufacturer in Australia?  (Read 25011 times)
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 10:37:51 AM

i wrote that but deleted it for fear of being called a racist - but yes, this is true

i'll also add that they are much more sociopathic in my limited experience

i was really hoping payonix was legit

"Race is a real cultural, political and economic concept in society, but it is not a biological concept, and that unfortunately is what many people wrongfully consider to be the essence of race in humans -- genetic differences," says Templeton. "Evolutionary history is the key to understanding race, and new molecular biology techniques offer so much on recent evolutionary history. I wanted to bring some objectivity to the topic. This very objective analysis shows the outcome is not even a close call: There's nothing even like a really distinct subdivision of humanity." - Alan R. Templeton, Ph.D., professor of biology in Arts and Sciences at Washington University

How does one determine if a cultural, political and economic demographic within any society is "much more sociopathic"?

Where is there any evidence to support that claim? http://www.amazon.com/Sociopath-Next-Door-Martha-Stout/dp/0767915828?tag=vglnkc3725-20 Might want to read this book Edgar... and are you part of the 4% of Australians or Canadians, or Americans or Japanese or... that are sociopaths? See where I am going with this... 4% of the TOTAL human population.

Psychologist Martha Stout – who – clinical instructor in psychiatry at Harvard Medical School for 25 years – estimates in her book The Sociopath Next Door that as many as 4% of the population are conscienceless sociopaths who have no empathy or affectionate feelings for humans or animals.

Undoubtedly many a scammer are sociopaths. Inaba, Andrew and a few others... Yifu? Maybe.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 10:44:59 AM

i wrote that but deleted it for fear of being called a racist - but yes, this is true

"Race is a real cultural, political and economic concept in society, but it is not a biological concept, and that unfortunately is what many people wrongfully consider to be the essence of race in humans -- genetic differences," says Templeton. "Evolutionary history is the key to understanding race, and new molecular biology techniques offer so much on recent evolutionary history. I wanted to bring some objectivity to the topic. This very objective analysis shows the outcome is not even a close call: There's nothing even like a really distinct subdivision of humanity." - Alan R. Templeton, Ph.D., professor of biology in Arts and Sciences at Washington University

How does one determine if a cultural, political and economic demographic within any society is "much more sociopathic"?

Where is there any evidence to support that claim? http://www.amazon.com/Sociopath-Next-Door-Martha-Stout/dp/0767915828?tag=vglnkc3725-20 Might want to read this book Edgar... and are you part of the 4% of Australians or Canadians, or Americans or Japanese or... that are sociopaths? See where I am going with this... 4% of the TOTAL human population.

Psychologist Martha Stout – who – clinical instructor in psychiatry at Harvard Medical School for 25 years – estimates in her book The Sociopath Next Door that as many as 4% of the population are conscienceless sociopaths who have no empathy or affectionate feelings for humans or animals.

fair play, but in MY EXPERIENCE, asians are more likely to SHOW their lack of empathy/care/genuine regard

I have lost count of the number of strangers lives i have attempted to save, merely for being 'there' at that time - NEVER have i seen an asian 'lend a hand' unless there is a camera crew or an obvious reward. when there is an accident, lives are at risk and need to be protected, asians do not see life in this way - 'things are how they are, its not my business'

whereas a non asian sociopath would perhaps tend to mask it with fake consideration.(the wolf in sheeps clothing)

perhaps this is the opposite end of the spectrum where we do as much as we can because we hope that we would receive the same consideration..?

Only in asia have i seen SUCH disregard for life, though i wont deny that all 'races' have their selfish, greedy monsters

now how about those hashing stats?

Bicknellski

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 10:49:29 AM

fair play, but in MY EXPERIENCE, asians are more likely to SHOW their lack of empathy/care/genuine regard

whereas a non asian sociopath would perhaps tend to mask it with fake consideration.(the wolf in sheeps clothing)

Only in asia have i seen such disregard for life, though i wont deny that all 'races' have their selfish, greedy monsters

now how about those hashing stats?

Your experience is unlikely a fair measure of the whole ASIAN population on this planet would you not agree?

"Prejudice is a baseless and usually negative attitude toward members of a group. Common features of prejudice include negative feelings, stereotyped beliefs, and a tendency to discriminate against members of the group. While specific definitions of prejudice given by social scientists often differ, most agree that it involves prejudgments (usually negative) about members of a group."

Your statements are prejudice and baseless. Your personal observations say more about you as human being than it does of Asians. As for not seeing disregard for life outside Asia then you are not looking hard enough. Might want to wax poetic on race in your own mind because that is probably the only place the statements you are making are valid.

In 2013 one should expect scammers in Bitcointalk but not racism surely?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
sikman

Activity: 572
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 10:50:15 AM

Andrew, we are waiting for the stats, if you need help go here:

http://www.adobe.com/Photoshop

PECULIUM                    [  PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED ]
First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence     / WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /

▓░          ░  ░░░    ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
                                  █▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▒▓██▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
             ░░░░░▒▒░░  ░░░░░░░░░▒█░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒███▓▓████████▓▓
        ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒ ░░░     ▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓██▒▓██████▓█████
     ░▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ░░░░░░▒▓▒ ░░░    ░▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██▓ ████████▒▓██▓▓
          ░░░░▒░▒▒░▒▒▒▒░▒░ ░      ▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▒░████▓███▒████▓▓
      ░░░░░░░▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░       ▒▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒ █████████████  
       ░░░▒▒▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   ░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒███▓█████▓░     
      ░░░    ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓▓  ░░░ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒ ░▓██▓▒░          ░ ░
     ░░  ▒▓█████████▓▓▓▒▓░  ░░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▒░   ░░░ ░░░░     
     ░ ▓██▒▓▓▓███▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓    ░ ░▒░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒░░░░             
     ░▓█░▒██████████▓▒▒█      ░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░            
    ░▓▓ ███████▓▒██▓███▒      ░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░▒░▒░▒▒░░░░░░░         
    ▒▒ ▓██▓▓██▒▓███▓███      ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░            
    ▒░▒█░███▓████▓           ░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░                 
    ░ ██ ████▓▓     ▒       ░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░                    
                   ▒░      ░░ ░   ░░░░░░░░░░                      
            ░░░░░░▒▒       ░░   ░ ░  ░░░░░░░                      
          ░░░  ░░ ░         ░          ░░░░░░                     
                           ░      ░░░░░░░▒▒░                      
                                     ░░░  ░▒                      
                            ░░▒░░░      ░  ░▒                     
                    ░    ░░░░░░ ░░░▒▒░    ░░▒░                    
                    ▒▒░░░░░░   ░░    ░▒▒░░░░▒▒                    
                      ▒▒░░▒░▓███████▓ ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▒                    
                    ▓░ ░▒░░▓██████████░░▒▒▒▓▓                     
                   ▓███░░▒▒▒▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓                      
                    ████▓▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░                       
                     ▓██▓▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░                          
                      ▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░                               
                        ░░▓▓▓▓▓▒                                  
                         ░▒▒▒▒▒▒                                  
                          ░▒▒░▒░                                  
                          ░░   ░                                  
                          ░    ░                                  ░
                             ░░                       ░           ░
                                                      ░░        ░ ░
                         ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░     ░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░ ░ ░ ░
                       ░▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░    ░░░░░░░ ░
                      ░▒░▒▒▒▓▓▓███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░
                     ░▒▒▓▓████▓▓▒              ░▒▒▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░░░▒░▒
                    ░▒▓██▒░                ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░   ░░░░░░▒
                   ░▒▓█       ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒░▒
                  ▒▒▓█   ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
                 ░░▓█    ░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░ ░░░░░        ░ ▒
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=385
MonsterCro

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 10:54:58 AM

Doesn't look good for payonix. Myself included.
sushi

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

ASIC Myth Buster

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 10:55:32 AM

Hey, easy man...

I was talking in 3rd...  

I'm trying to look into this.  Either way, i will update you but if I was right, can you guys donate 3BTC to cover the expense?  That's after I make it there and login with my BTCGUILD Account. I'm hoping to take a good look at the system.

>>> PM me for New ASIC Miner's Info.  We will go check it out <<<
FEEL GENEROUS TODAY?  ==> 1AHNusc3BQA2QJCokySAQ1Qtymr1ZyAG6P
Bicknellski

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 11:01:25 AM

PREjudice & PREjudgement imply without any basis, while i can submit i have not experienced the entire asian population of the planet(kinda stupid thing to have to say)the numbers that i have experienced afford me the right to judge (IN MY EXPERIENCE) those that have failed to show concern or empathy with a life in suffering....in my experience.

can we get back on topic now?

Soon as you REDACT the racist comments sure.

Why shouldn't scammers get a pass? Cause it is WRONG.
Why shouldn't racism get a pass? Cause it is WRONG.

Next time keep your slurs to yourself and you won't need to be edmucated by me.

Your EXPERIENCE is pure unadulterated bullshit as it has no basis in fact. I am calling you out on it cause it is BASELESS.

Ways to Reduce Prejudice

In addition to looking at the reasons why prejudice occurs, researchers have also explored different ways that prejudice can be reduced or even eliminated. Training people to become more empathetic to members of other groups is one method that has shown considerable success. By imaging themselves in the same situation, people are able to think about how they would react and gain a greater understanding of other people's actions.

Other techniques that are used to reduce prejudice include:

Passing laws and regulations that require fair and equal treatment for all groups of people.

Gaining public support and awareness for anti-prejudice social norms.

Making people aware of the inconsistencies in their own beliefs. You are welcome Edgar.

Increased contact with members of other social groups.

http://www.janeelliott.com/ <--- Might want to take her program Edgar could be helpful.

MonsterCro

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 11:02:23 AM

Doesn't look good for payonix. Myself included.

fake

lol @ monstersushi

why not tree fiddy?

Yep might have egg on my face
MonsterCro

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 11:08:44 AM

Might have to visit there shop front and have a look
edgar
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 11:12:16 AM

PREjudice & PREjudgement imply without any basis, while i can submit i have not experienced the entire asian population of the planet(kinda stupid thing to have to say)the numbers that i have experienced afford me the right to judge (IN MY EXPERIENCE) those that have failed to show concern or empathy with a life in suffering....in my experience.

Soon as you REDACT the racist comments sure.

Why shouldn't scammers get a pass? Cause it is WRONG.
Why shouldn't racism get a pass? Cause it is WRONG.

Next time keep your slurs to yourself and you won't need to be edmucated by me.

meh. facts are facts.

i know what i live, you're free to know what you've read.

come to asia and see how we live, why theres no such thing as a public ambulance or national health care.

why the road traffic accident toll is what it is. why the avoidable death toll is what it is.

i wasnt being racist, i removed a fact from my post to avoid being called a racist by book edumacated judges.

(south east) asians ARE known for referring to themselves in the 3rd person. AS ARE SOCIOPATHS.

and presumably psychopaths, but i really do not know so will not speculate.

im all for education, but not when its forced or from an inaccurate perspective.

that could be worse than saying nothing

edit - if my personal experiences are baseless, then your opinion is worthless to learn from.

im legit, come & check us out!
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 11:18:45 AM

Meh I go away for a while and come back and find you've turned it into a racist argument.

Please, can you leave that out of this.

Your posts are actually worthy of being deleted and I've asked a forum moderator to do so.

ckolivas comment is quite accurate.
e.g. if you listen to a Japanese person talking they will often refer to themselves by name in the conversation, rather than 'me' or similar words.
When an English speaking person hears this, it seems quite strange.
It's simply a language observation and thus could be applied to the reason behind sushi's wording.

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
edgar
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 11:22:40 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2013, 11:47:45 AM by edgar

as you wish, i stand by my statements - not in the least intended as racial slurs.

but fully welcome to accepting mob rule that the facts i stated are in fact whatever the mob says they are/are not.

hashing stats??
Bicknellski

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 11:31:09 AM

http://www.janeelliott.com/commitment.htm <--- Edgar take the Commitment To Combat Racism with me.

MonsterCro

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 12:06:50 PM

I shouldn't be wasting my time replying to this SCAM but for some reason this thread is very entertaining, time to break out the popcorn..

thanks to "plasmoske" and his brillant detective work and Kano as well, I'm calling this a SCAM, fark me trying to pass off a standard PC setup as an ASIC...... SHOW ME THE DEMO, God Dammit!!

So looking at the adcolt.com whois. shows that it's using POWWEB.COM as their host. Guess who else uses POWWEB.COM as their host? You got it. Payonix. What a coincidence!! Now how the hell did I find that out? Well the other day when he was doing maint, I saw it load up for one second also with the powweb ssl cert. Well it seems like now he's migrated servers from powweb to some other. I think vpscheap.net - and now has his own dedicated IP. Trying to cover his tracks I guess.

So who is Robert Nettlefold? Most likely his brother or father. Stole documents off them so he can register up his own business/domain. But there's also a chance it's a non existent person since he is a master of forgery.

Managed to find out where the real Andrew Thomas lives. And he's not Andrew Thomas by the way. He's Adam Nettlefold.

Adam Nettlefold (anettlefold@gmail.com)
20 Campelles Ave, Varsity Lakes, Queensland, Australia

Coincidence that the real anettlefold lives only 15mins from Bundall (their supposedly new office location)? I think not!

FAAAAAKE!

Please close thread as its all over for you.

Payonix = wolf in sheep's clothing

https://i.imgur.com/v5orVIf.jpg

Brief story how Adam Nettlefold scammed my family | adamjnettlefold
adamjnettlefold.wordpress.com/.../brief-story-how-adam-nettlefold-scamme...
Sep 8, 2013 - Adam Nettlefold moves back to Australia, restricts communication to email only. Slowly the truth starts coming out: there was never a contract ...

Robert nettlefold is Adam nettlefolds brother who also has a brother Paul. There is a pic of them all in the article. If a visit is made to payonix I guess you can match the pic for proof
Goldshredder

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 05:28:20 PM

So, what we going to do?

We need to get him into a cell. 

Do we have any resources to make that happen?
kano
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 08:11:58 PM

Can anyone get access to the linked in image for Andrew Thomas?
https://payonix.com/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=4

I don't have a linked in account (and don't really want an account where the site wants your email and password from other places ...)
So I created a simple one and it requires way too much before I can get at the linked in link.

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
Cubane

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 09:14:02 PM

http://m2.c.lnkd.licdn.com/media/p/1/005/01f/331/3087664.jpg That is the image from the linked in page http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=300154890 . I have also taken a screen shot of his profile page in case he changes the picture. If you do a image search on google using that image it takes you to this page www.quaydental.com.au/index.php/about-us/ourteam/dr-andrew-harrold

The payonix thing is a scam for sure.
MonsterCro

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 10:42:09 PM

Should be an interesting Monday with the live Demo then, Lets hope there is no technical difficulties
plasmoske

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

The realist

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 10:46:41 PM

Yup it's a scam. Fake LinkedIns.

I can already tell what their next moves will be.

1. "Prove" their unit is working to his victims. Most likely video with a fake cgmimer. Easy to pull off.

2. As the delivery date comes near. Say that the chinese manufacturer is lacking the required parts and could be delayed by 2-3 weeks.

3. Ofcourse by now its xmas, new years and china doesn't work for 2 weeks

4. say the miners have been shipped to Australia

5. then announce that they are stuck in customs and could take 2-3 days

6. say that customs have rejected those miner due to non CE certification. Check their miner specs page. States they are no CE certified. Or it'll be another reason why it was rejected. He'll have some forged customs paperwork to show to his victims.

7. By now people would be asking for refunds and he will "agree" to it.

8. he will actually pretend to send the refunds and forged some paperwork to prove it. Dear Ken Masters, you have received the amount of $5600.56 in your account. Due to suspicion of the origins of the funds, the bank will temporarily hold the funds for up to 14 days. Once determined, it will be released into your account. Or something aling those lines :-P I'll have read from some of his victims post. And yes he has done this before. Forged commonwealth bank letters.

Basically there will be stalling and a lot of lies.
http://www.scamwatch.gov.au/content/index.phtml/tag/scamHaveYouBeenScammed/#h2_18

After that, he will close the phone lines, email, website and go into hiding.
kano
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 11:57:33 PM

Well that sorta sounds like
http://adamjnettlefold.wordpress.com/about/
(as mentioned further up)

Meanwhile ... Blog
Friday 15-Nov
Phone Line Issues
2:33pm AEST: We are experiancing intermittent phone disruption.

... well that's interesting ... what's the next problem gonna be? Email server failed? Tongue

Edit: and I don't understand why they have not done the Eligius test yet.
It only takes a few minutes to point a miner at Eligius ... unless they don't know what they are doing and this page is a lie about mining for ~2 years already:
https://payonix.com/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=4

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: