Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:47:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: who will be the IPL-11 Champion?
Chennai Super Kings - 7 (31.8%)
Delhi Daredevils - 0 (0%)
Kings XI Punjab - 5 (22.7%)
Kolkata Knight Riders - 3 (13.6%)
Mumbai Indians - 1 (4.5%)
Rajasthan Royals - 0 (0%)
Royal Challengers Bangalore - 5 (22.7%)
Sunrisers Hyderabad - 1 (4.5%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IPL( Indian Premier League) Prediction Thread, 2018.  (Read 2001 times)
edgycorner

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382

Hurrah for Karamazov!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:32:59 PM

As for today's match; KKR VS RCB.I will support KKR, becaise if one simple reason: AB isn't playing!
Without him, RCB looks very weak!
KKR won!

Today we have an interesting match; DD VS CSK.
If DD wins today then they have a very strong chance of getting into play-offs.
But will be a tough one, playing one of the best team just after bouncing back will be very tough.
Will be cheering for delhi.GOGOGOGO!
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:18:07 PM

As for today's match; KKR VS RCB.I will support KKR, becaise if one simple reason: AB isn't playing!
KKR won!

But will be a tough one, playing one of the best team just after bouncing back will be very tough.
I am on the side of CSK the best team of IPL is against the weaker side of DD but in the last match they made some amazing performance so that may give some confidence to them but I am still on CSK side,lets see the action in few hours.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
noah tall

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:39:58 PM

He stepped down as a captain today and announced that Delhi Daredevils Skipper, Shreyas Iyer will now lead the team in the tournament. That's quite a turn around for Delhi.

This was a very unwelcome step. Right now, I'd say that Gambhir's form as a batsman is not that great, but his captaincy is still very good. Now see what they are doing. They are making the inexperienced Sreyas Iyer the captain, which will add unwanted pressure on him.
Cricket game is totally unexpected because it is not like hockey and football. You can score a 100 or go to pavilion for nothing. It’s all about cricket. So I think that the decision about the captaincy may be for better performance and hope that the new captain will lead the team in a good way. Let’s see their performance under the new captain ShreyasIyer.

bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:02:05 PM

KKR won!

I am on the side of CSK the best team of IPL is against the weaker side of DD but in the last match they made some amazing performance so that may give some confidence to them but I am still on CSK side,lets see the action in few hours.
CSK is the hot fav in this game, but we don't underestimate DD team they played excellent in the last match. A new captain is in tremendous form and I think he will give a good fight to CSK in today's match, suppose if DD win today then everybody will get surprised. I will take a risk and go with DD today.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:24:09 PM

KKR won!

CSK is the hot fav in this game, but we don't underestimate DD team they played excellent in the last match. A new captain is in tremendous form and I think he will give a good fight to CSK in today's match, suppose if DD win today then everybody will get surprised. I will take a risk and go with DD today.
DD will do anything to win this match , they will indeed play aggressively but CSK is just playing some superb cricket right now and if they go on like this , they will score over 200 which will be tough for DD to score because we all know how well Dhoni is with his captaincy , so it isn't really easy for DD if they don't restrict CSK within 200.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:57:25 PM

KKR won!

DD will do anything to win this match , they will indeed play aggressively but CSK is just playing some superb cricket right now and if they go on like this , they will score over 200 which will be tough for DD to score because we all know how well Dhoni is with his captaincy , so it isn't really easy for DD if they don't restrict CSK within 200.
As you said CSK scored over 200 and started off the second innings also as well got two early wickets in the powerplay and now DD is on pressure.But CSK has inexpereinced bowling team but they are bowling well already the new man got two wickets.So the match in the favour of CSK yet but captain of DD is still in the middle,he need to something amazing to turn around the match.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:53:23 PM

KKR won!

As you said CSK scored over 200 and started off the second innings also as well got two early wickets in the powerplay and now DD is on pressure.But CSK has inexpereinced bowling team but they are bowling well already the new man got two wickets.So the match in the favour of CSK yet but captain of DD is still in the middle,he need to something amazing to turn around the match.

Have you seen Rishab pant and Vijay's innings mate. That have make the team to see some positive view mate. Really we need to appreciate these guys since they have supported well for the team even they loose the match today.
Really happy to see the Shane watson hits decent score today and then we saw dhoni's classy innings today as well.
Shreyas unable to do big today shame run out.
Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:29:59 PM

Well, again an easy loose for the Delhi Daredevils, though I believe that they could have won it this time but they again fucked up.

Today its going to be RCB vs Mumbai, I'll go with the underdogs RCB here, enough of seeing them loose stupid matches.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:38:24 PM

Well, again an easy loose for the Delhi Daredevils, though I believe that they could have won it this time but they again fucked up.

Today its going to be RCB vs Mumbai, I'll go with the underdogs RCB here, enough of seeing them loose stupid matches.
It's not an easy loose mate they tried to win the match but there beginning was not good so they lost the match bad luck.

Mumbai won the toss and elected bowl first, RCB started batting and scored 7/0 1 over. today also ABD is not playing and Manan Vohra back to playing XI. looks like today also RCb will lose this match.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:47:53 PM

It's not an easy loose mate they tried to win the match but there beginning was not good so they lost the match bad luck.

Mumbai won the toss and elected bowl first, RCB started batting and scored 7/0 1 over. today also ABD is not playing and Manan Vohra back to playing XI. looks like today also RCb will lose this match.
Predicting the match with just one over is not right,and RCB also want to win the match today I hope they will do it today because virat is in good form and today is her newly married wife's birthday so he might want to present the today's win to her so he will play with his full effort. Cheesy

Just do or die so amazing match is going on.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:13:03 PM

Predicting the match with just one over is not right,and RCB also want to win the match today I hope they will do it today because virat is in good form and today is her newly married wife's birthday so he might want to present the today's win to her so he will play with his full effort. Cheesy

Vohra provided the momentum that RCB needed but not enough though . He departs for 45 off 31 and now Kohli walks in , if he fails and Brendon is struggling right now , then it will be very very difficult for RCB to stay in this match as well as in this tourney because this is like deciding match for both the teams.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:33:24 PM

Vohra provided the momentum that RCB needed but not enough though . He departs for 45 off 31 and now Kohli walks in , if he fails and Brendon is struggling right now , then it will be very very difficult for RCB to stay in this match as well as in this tourney because this is like deciding match for both the teams.

Chasing 168 run, MI has already lost its first wicket and are 17/1 in their 2.1 overs. The score is not that big target but it would not be easy if MI keep losing quick wickets as the pitch is not that batting friendly. So somebody has to stay for 10 overs atleast on the pitch to provide some stability.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:56:50 PM

Chasing 168 run, MI has already lost its first wicket and are 17/1 in their 2.1 overs. The score is not that big target but it would not be easy if MI keep losing quick wickets as the pitch is not that batting friendly. So somebody has to stay for 10 overs atleast on the pitch to provide some stability.

MI is struggling to chase this target they lost 5 wickets for 133 runs and now they need 35 runs from 18 balls, Pandya brothers are batting I think this is not a big deal for MI they can chase this target still 5 wickets in hand, this match is very important for both teams to reach semifinals.
jrrsparkles

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:01:44 PM

MI needs 28 runs from 9 balls it looks easy but they lost six wickets already,and now hardik pandya is playing in the middle so it looks like in the hand of RCB for now,still few minutes to see the results.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
dmamigo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:04:30 PM

MI needs 28 runs from 9 balls it looks easy but they lost six wickets already,and now hardik pandya is playing in the middle so it looks like in the hand of RCB for now,still few minutes to see the results.

Pandya brothers tried there best it seemed to win this match, but the bowling and fielding by RCBs were good enough to hold them back, RCB got a promotion today to 6th position. If they start winning matches, 4th position will have a good amount of competition.
edgycorner

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382

Hurrah for Karamazov!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:36:00 PM

Well MI is out of the tournament just like DD now(if you think DD & MI can win all 6 matches from now on, then you must be dreaming).Hardik pandya was very mature today unlike his teammates.but all in vain now.

We have an interesting match today, RR VS DD.I will cheer DD today, they are string just need to work more in the bowling department.Lets hope for a win!But don't place any bets today, will be very dangerous.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:00:07 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 12:13:14 AM by Clement Kaliyar

Well MI is out of the tournament just like DD now(if you think DD & MI can win all 6 matches from now on, then you must be dreaming).Hardik pandya was very mature today unlike his teammates.but all in vain now.

We have an interesting match today, RR VS DD.I will cheer DD today, they are string just need to work more in the bowling department.Lets hope for a win!But don't place any bets today, will be very dangerous.
RCB defended the total and it is a real surprise as i never expected their bowling attack having the capacity to defend totals. Cheesy This is not the level of performance i expected from defending champions at the beginning, but they just could not produce collective effort to win a match and RCB bowled the final overs really well to restrict them. MI is not completely out, if they can win every match from this situation, they could enter play offs.
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:18:16 AM

They lost to the weakest team (RCB) in the league and they don't deserve to be in the playoffs. Best of luck for the next season though!

Mumbai needs to get some good batsmen in the top order, if they want to win matches. Rohit Sharma is unreliable as ever, and the remaining bunch is extremely inexperienced.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
jrrsparkles

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:10:20 AM

They lost to the weakest team (RCB) in the league and they don't deserve to be in the playoffs. Best of luck for the next season though!

Mumbai needs to get some good batsmen in the top order, if they want to win matches. Rohit Sharma is unreliable as ever, and the remaining bunch is extremely inexperienced.
Do you said RCB is weaker team?

I don't think so,they also much stronger team but they failed to perform well in the season and yesterday they got some win as well so it maybe a turnaround for them.Mumbai players are not doing anything and they failed to find a good opening batsmen in the auction I thing that is their big fault,yeah bye bye Mumbyee see you in 2019. Cheesy

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
CNMOH

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:57:45 PM

Do you said RCB is weaker team?

I don't think so,they also much stronger team but they failed to perform well in the season and yesterday they got some win as well so it maybe a turnaround for them.Mumbai players are not doing anything and they failed to find a good opening batsmen in the auction I thing that is their big fault,yeah bye bye Mumbyee see you in 2019. Cheesy
Agree with you....how that you can say a team weak which include players like AB devilliars and Virat Kohli...great performance from RCB last night and i think this is gonna turn around their fortune and they will qualify for the play offs
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: