Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:26:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: who will be the IPL-11 Champion?
Chennai Super Kings - 7 (31.8%)
Delhi Daredevils - 0 (0%)
Kings XI Punjab - 5 (22.7%)
Kolkata Knight Riders - 3 (13.6%)
Mumbai Indians - 1 (4.5%)
Rajasthan Royals - 0 (0%)
Royal Challengers Bangalore - 5 (22.7%)
Sunrisers Hyderabad - 1 (4.5%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IPL( Indian Premier League) Prediction Thread, 2018.  (Read 2001 times)
Alex9813

Activity: 205
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:16:28 PM

CSK wins the first match of IPL 2018.They win by just one wicket against MI.All credits to Bravo because he played a magnificent innings of a68 from just 30.Really it was a nice game of Cricket.MI will be very disappointed because they played good also.I think CSK have very much possibility to win the IPL 2018.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:54:46 PM

CSK wins the first match of IPL 2018.They win by just one wicket against MI.All credits to Bravo because he played a magnificent innings of a68 from just 30.Really it was a nice game of Cricket.MI will be very disappointed because they played good also.I think CSK have very much possibility to win the IPL 2018.
With this one match win you can not come to any conclusion that they can win this year ipl still lot of match are pending. But as usual dhoni made the match thrilling
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:25:53 PM

My prediction is CSK because I love the caption of the team,he is one of the kost valuable athelete and great skills too but bith have the same firepower behind it but lets see the yellow kings or blue army.

Mahendra Singh Dhoni used to be the king of the Indian cricket... (before Virat Kohli entered the scene). His era is over, and he has struggled in T20 cricket lately. IMO, Mumbai Indians is going to win this match, and that too by a good margin.

Let's see  Cheesy

But don't think Mahendra Singh Dhoni is struggling in cricket,if he is in the ground the match is still on even if the score is too high too climb and many times he did too.Even the best player Virat Kohli is not able to overcome the cool minded kind MSD.So MSD is still in the hunt and will take the trophy too.Still we have few hours left to for the match and see how many people is on CSK side.
OMG CSK won it,the DJ Bravo man on the strike just take the win from MI side.So I predicted it right. Smiley

The next day have two matches

DD vs KXIP     AND   KKR vs RCB   

In the first match of DD vs KXIP I'm on the side of DD.

And in another match KKR vs RCB I'm on the side of RCB.

Let's see how my prediction goes on with these matches.
With this one match win you can not come to any conclusion that they can win this year ipl still lot of match are pending. But as usual dhoni made the match thrilling
Are You sure that Dhoni made the game thrilling? Roll Eyes

I think it was Bravo just win it single handed no other contribution from anyone in the Batting side,so Dhoni didn't play big part in this game.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:37:27 AM

I just watched the highlights on internet,it is just awesome,and such a good adrenaline pump at the last few overs of the match the man Bravo just won it single handed.So this is the game of T20 even a single person can win it for you and now the kings are back with the roaring style. Cool

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:07:47 AM

Whom are you supporting in today's match between KXIP and DD? I feel KXIP has a phenomenal line up and it would be hard to get better of them. From the likes of Gayle to Andrew Tye, the squad looks very balanced. I am looking forward to see a Gayle storm in PCA stadium Mohali.
Although, inclusion of Maxwell in DD's squad can prove to be a blessing. They have an experienced captain in the form of Gambhir whereas KXIP's captain is still a newbie. Definitely a game to look forward to.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:00:43 AM

Ok so lets predict match wise and then look back at your own promotion. Here goes mine,

7 April: MI vs CSK
My prediction: MI will win the match in good margin.

I will check back tomorrow after the match!

I lost on this prediction. CSK won. Let's predict for today's matches.

KXIP vs DD: My favorite KXIP
KKR vs RCB: Obviously KKR

Let see how my prediction works now.

Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:35:57 PM

Ok so lets predict match wise and then look back at your own promotion. Here goes mine,

I also lost on Chennai match, chose Mumbai. Lost on DD too(almost going to).

But why do you obviously choose KKR over RCB? I believe RCB has a fairly well chance over KKR.
supermine

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:10:52 PM

I also lost on Chennai match, chose Mumbai. Lost on DD too(almost going to).

But why do you obviously choose KKR over RCB? I believe RCB has a fairly well chance over KKR.

As he said KXIP won,I am also lost in that prediction and this match was just moved in one sided from the beginning the team DD never made comeback in the innings after the great start from the opening partnership.

I am also in the favour of RCB in the second match but each and every team are equally powered so which ine is performing on that day will make it,so just wait the match will gonna start in few minutes. Smiley
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:25:21 PM

Kings are back,what a match that was,I watched the second innings and it was an absolute thriller at the end and I didn't expect that win from and one man done it.I am looking forward this thread for the further predictions. Smiley

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:27:02 PM

Toss won by Kolkata Knight Riders and they've decided to bowl first. RCB has so many big names, I'm expecting them to win this one. Brendon McCullum, de Kock, Kohli, AB de Villiers, with names like these, I'm predicting they'll give out a target like at least of 175.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:50:16 PM

My prediction is CSK because I love the caption of the team,he is one of the kost valuable athelete and great skills too but bith have the same firepower behind it but lets see the yellow kings or blue army.

Mahendra Singh Dhoni used to be the king of the Indian cricket... (before Virat Kohli entered the scene). His era is over, and he has struggled in T20 cricket lately. IMO, Mumbai Indians is going to win this match, and that too by a good margin.
My prediction won in the first match but little sad that dhoni didn't made big contribution and I didn't see that helicopter shot yet.But still csk won.So up on the table with two points
reflector

Merit: 263

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:45:57 PM

My prediction won in the first match but little sad that dhoni didn't made big contribution and I didn't see that helicopter shot yet.But still csk won.So up on the table with two points

But DJ bravo made the day on CSK side. However fielding control set up done by the Dhoni made the run control of Mumbai indians team. MI guys Suryakumar yadav played a perfect innings and won the stylish player award as well.
I did not find the Indian players from CSK side contributed well.
Hope Raina, Karan and Vijay will contribute in the upcoming matches.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:03:12 PM

Till now both match got chased and i think Rcb vs KKr match wont get chased but RCB got not so good bowling side. As always even after big hitters they are not able to score high.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:04:46 PM

Toss won by Kolkata Knight Riders and they've decided to bowl first. RCB has so many big names, I'm expecting them to win this one. Brendon McCullum, de Kock, Kohli, AB de Villiers, with names like these, I'm predicting they'll give out a target like at least of 175.
Your prediction was pretty right they have made 176 thanks to poor death bowling by KKR. Hope you made a good profit in gambling but I still think this target is achievable for KKR they too have a good side with dinesh kartik, Robin Uthhappa, chris lynn and russell. I think they might make up for this target with their pinch hitters. Also Nitish Rana too sometimes become a great deal to watch not to forget their night watchman opener sunil Narine.
Alex9813

Activity: 205
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:45:19 PM

KXIP started their IPL journey with an easy win against DD.DD made 166 runs on the first innings which was not enough.Only Gambhir made a fifty for DD and none could score big.OTOH, KXIP easily reach the winning margin for Alok and Nair both scored fifty for team.This is a team work from KXIP what helped them to win the match.
supermine

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:28:38 PM

As you said the target was set over 175 by RCB but still it is not enough for them,KKR just won it comfortably and all the credits go to the Sunil Narine the worlds best opening bowler turned into best opening batsman in the IPL seasons.So it shows that even the big names on the sheet is not enough to win the games they need to play with all their effort then only they can win,that is what missing in RCB hey lose in the big matches and lose the momentum of the season.
goku19

Activity: 395
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:05:10 PM

Wow CSK has got the most votes till now to win this season...well i have voted for the RCB as always but good to see CSK fans still here but RCB is my love and i hope they turn this time around and win their first IPL trophy ever because they deserve this
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:25:49 PM

As you said the target was set over 175 by RCB but still it is not enough for them,KKR just won it comfortably and all the credits go to the Sunil Narine the worlds best opening bowler turned into best opening batsman in the IPL seasons.So it shows that even the big names on the sheet is not enough to win the games they need to play with all their effort then only they can win,that is what missing in RCB hey lose in the big matches and lose the momentum of the season.

Yes, it was an extra-ordinary opening by Sunil Narine. In the leagues like these, balanced team with luck working up in their favor is more powerful than an actually powerful-looking team.

Your prediction was pretty right they have made 176 thanks to poor death bowling by KKR. Hope you made a good profit in gambling

Oh well yeah, seems like I had an 99.9% accuracy on the target but I didn't gamble, so no profit though. Tongue
dmamigo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:40:34 PM

Today's game KXIP and DD, I missed this match. But the 2nd match of the day was amazing, I hoped RCB to win, but Narine show snatched the game. Narine turned out to be unmatchable opener atleast in T20, specially in IPL. Dinesh Kartik as a captain did a great job as well.
Kohli getting defeated still having those great cricketers in his team is kind of disheartening to see.
max2607

Activity: 135
Merit: 22

Need a nice avatar, can someone help :-)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:31:06 PM
Merited by lili song (2)

Today's game KXIP and DD, I missed this match. But the 2nd match of the day was amazing, I hoped RCB to win, but Narine show snatched the game. Narine turned out to be unmatchable opener atleast in T20, specially in IPL. Dinesh Kartik as a captain did a great job as well.
Kohli getting defeated still having those great cricketers in his team is kind of disheartening to see.
Narine has always been the key to victory for kkr you see last ipl he had gone as an opener and was scoring 50 runs in such a short time today was again his day , but you gotta see this wasn't all because of the team why krr won rcb bowlers had given so many necessary extras with umesh yadav trying his bouncers but always ended up going high though it was a good game

I feel this can be a redemption for rcb this year if they can improve their bowlers having just 5 bowlers seems too less  they are excellent bowlers but still need little more improvement

In terms of betting it was weird why rcb has less odds than kkr as it was after all in kkr home ground , but it did turn out good for me
here's my betslip for today's match not sure why is it still not graded though  Undecided
https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/159fbedUEo2c05oeGxjenpVMFVnOXc5MHBBUT09/r/4937171/

Tomorrow's a new match not sure again why rajasthan has higher odds but let's try my luck  Tongue
Here's my betslip for tomorrow's match : https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/5b7bf61YmpKYmpINTdoVFhHakRBeERaRWF2UT09/r/4937171/
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: