Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:39:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: who will be the IPL-11 Champion?
Chennai Super Kings - 7 (31.8%)
Delhi Daredevils - 0 (0%)
Kings XI Punjab - 5 (22.7%)
Kolkata Knight Riders - 3 (13.6%)
Mumbai Indians - 1 (4.5%)
Rajasthan Royals - 0 (0%)
Royal Challengers Bangalore - 5 (22.7%)
Sunrisers Hyderabad - 1 (4.5%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IPL( Indian Premier League) Prediction Thread, 2018.  (Read 2001 times)
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:02:49 AM

Match 4 : SRH vs RR,big game though.

I will go on the side of SRH because thet have some firs powers like Yusuf Pathan,Manish Pandey and Shikar Dhawan at the top,but the RR team is like missing those fire powers and experienced members.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:17:19 AM

Ok so lets predict match wise and then look back at your own promotion. Here goes mine,

7 April: MI vs CSK
My prediction: MI will win the match in good margin.

I will check back tomorrow after the match!

I lost on this prediction. CSK won. Let's predict for today's matches.

KXIP vs DD: My favorite KXIP
KKR vs RCB: Obviously KKR

Let see how my prediction works now.
I also lost on Chennai match, chose Mumbai. Lost on DD too(almost going to).

But why do you obviously choose KKR over RCB? I believe RCB has a fairly well chance over KKR.

As he said KXIP won,I am also lost in that prediction and this match was just moved in one sided from the beginning the team DD never made comeback in the innings after the great start from the opening partnership.

I am also in the favour of RCB in the second match but each and every team are equally powered so which ine is performing on that day will make it,so just wait the match will gonna start in few minutes. Smiley
I would have lost again if I'd have made a bet on that match. Lucky that I stayed away!

Any analysis for today's matches? Live betting seems like a good option in these IPL matches.
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:24:55 AM

I will go on the side of SRH because thet have some firs powers like Yusuf Pathan,Manish Pandey and Shikar Dhawan at the top,but the RR team is like missing those fire powers and experienced members.

On paper, the SRH team looks like a solidly balanced lineup with a lot of firepower in the batting department. Yet, you can never count RR out as they always have been known to have that element of surprise especially when the teams are pretty new and we are yet to see who will come into form in both batting and bowling departments.
Real14Hero

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:47:02 AM

On paper, the SRH team looks like a solidly balanced lineup with a lot of firepower in the batting department. Yet, you can never count RR out as they always have been known to have that element of surprise especially when the teams are pretty new and we are yet to see who will come into form in both batting and bowling departments.
Seeing from the perspective that the IPL owners / stakeholders always need a good climax and some plot twist in the matches to get people attracted and connected to the game, so I'd expect RR to win this time, as they have just joined back and I dont know why but certain powers controlling a lot of the match would certainly like RR to win.

My money will be on RR today. Lets see if I win this time atleast.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:16:01 AM

I agree. My bet is on SRH too and that's mostly because of the incredible form of Shikhar Dhawan. On the bowling front, Rashid khan is still more unpredictable than any other bowler in the world and it would be hard for the opposition batsmen to face him. Bhubaneswar Kumar on the other hand is arguably the best T20 bowler that India has. It will be interesting to see how Rajasthan Royals manage to recover from the loss of their captain Steven Smith.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:38:47 AM

If you properly see the last 3 matches then you will see that all match have been chased so i think today toss will be important as today match wont be chased. So if RR comes to bat first then their winning chances are less as SRH have a good bowling and batting attack. I will bet after the Toss happens as i am today with first batting team to win the match.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:06:07 PM

Seeing from the perspective that the IPL owners / stakeholders always need a good climax and some plot twist in the matches to get people attracted and connected to the game, so I'd expect RR to win this time, as they have just joined back and I dont know why but certain powers controlling a lot of the match would certainly like RR to win.

My money will be on RR today. Lets see if I win this time atleast.
I am not saying RR is a bad team but when comparing the team with the players and experience the odds of winning for SRH is more but anything can happen so just wait and watch who is going to take the money. Cheesy

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:43:36 PM

The match 4 started,a SRH won the toss and choose to bowl and they made an early wicket too,so it is a good start from SRH and let's see how the match will progress,I am also on the SRH side.Let's do this guys. Cheesy
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:16:43 PM

The match 4 started,a SRH won the toss and choose to bowl and they made an early wicket too,so it is a good start from SRH and let's see how the match will progress,I am also on the SRH side.Let's do this guys. Cheesy

RR lost 2 wickets for 58 runs 8 overs completed. after early wickets, Sanju Samson is batting well but this score is not enough SRH batting line up is strong so RR must give 180+ runs target to SRH then only they can able to win this match. I also go for SRH but we can't predict the exact result in T20 matches the last ball will change the game result let's see who will win.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:35:12 PM

RR lost 2 wickets for 58 runs 8 overs completed. after early wickets, Sanju Samson is batting well but this score is not enough SRH batting line up is strong so RR must give 180+ runs target to SRH then only they can able to win this match. I also go for SRH but we can't predict the exact result in T20 matches the last ball will change the game result let's see who will win.

Pathetic batting display by Rajasthan Royals. They could manage only 125 runs in 120 balls. Apart from Samson, none of their batsmen performed. Sunrisers Hyderabad going to win this match, and that too by a good margin.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:08:41 PM

Pathetic batting display by Rajasthan Royals. They could manage only 125 runs in 120 balls. Apart from Samson, none of their batsmen performed. Sunrisers Hyderabad going to win this match, and that too by a good margin.

Yeah, seems like Rajasthan Royals are going to get heck of a damage in their tournament's net RR as well if they don't take wickets, which is looking very difficult now.

SRH now 83 on just 1 in 9 overs only.
Alex9813

Activity: 205
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:02:45 PM

SRH secured a easy win against RR.SRH bowled really well and all out RR by 122 runs only.No doubt that SRH have a very dangerous bowling line up.S dhawan played a very good innings of  77 from 57 balls and the team win by 9 wickets.A wonderful start for SRH, I hope they will continue this form.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:52:11 PM

SRH is a balanced team I think.They win by 9 wickets against RR.It was a all rounding performance from SRH.They were excellent in both batting and Fielding.Specially, I really enjoyed watching S Dhawan batting.He deserve the MOM award because he scored 77 runs in 57 balls.

AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:27:33 PM

SRH is a balanced team I think.They win by 9 wickets against RR.It was a all rounding performance from SRH.They were excellent in both batting and Fielding.Specially, I really enjoyed watching S Dhawan batting.He deserve the MOM award because he scored 77 runs in 57 balls.

Even RR captain does not make big runs or good captaincy today. That makes all fail today mate. Atleast he need to entertain the team with the runs or else in captaincy. RR team have the many newbies in the team.
Even Shane warne won the title in the 1st phase IPL with the good captaincy only. Here Ajinkiya missed that. Because of that reason today SRH made their day with the high run rate winning.
max2607

Activity: 135
Merit: 22

Need a nice avatar, can someone help :-)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:19:30 PM

Today's match was so boring rr didn't show a sign that they want to win the match it looked completely a one sided match. I'm not saying i want matches like kkr vs rcb or csk vs mi but at least little thrill should have been there.

Yes i was wrong with betting though higher odds doesn't always mean that a team would win but as i have control over myself i wasn't too disappointed with losing the bet . Here's the bet though https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/5b7bf61YmpKYmpINTdoVFhHakRBeERaRWF2UT09/r/4937171/

i would say rr doesn't have a really good team but they still have lot of hidden talent i feel they should either fix their bowling first not saying their batting was outstanding it was surely a complete disappointment like their bowling, but they surely have good bowlers  the only good batsmen is samson according to me, if they continuing performing like this i don't they'll finish top 5 also

On the other hand what a innings from sunrisers they are looking hot this year with a really good batting from dhawan making 77 runs and bowling everyone performing good leaving them on top of the standings. The real test would be on thursday when they face mi one of the fan favorite team

Talking about future tomorrow is surely going to be another spectacular game as kkr vs csk in chidambaram Stadium, currently the best team in ipl this time though i would go with kkr with odds of 2 approx
Here's the bet-slip for tomorrow's match : https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/8e0c714ZnlySjgyaHQxVUFFSUtCWnppT2E4QT09/r/4937171/
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:42:03 PM

The bowlers won this game for the team and they gave the award for the batting performance, it is really difficult to pick a team to win because there is a change in teams every season and that makes things dull in my opinion, if this was like the football clubs then it will be interesting, with transfer seasons and no limits to the purchasing power for teams. Grin
Real14Hero

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:52:04 AM

The bowlers won this game for the team and they gave the award for the batting performance, it is really difficult to pick a team to win because there is a change in teams every season and that makes things dull in my opinion, if this was like the football clubs then it will be interesting, with transfer seasons and no limits to the purchasing power for teams. Grin
I don't know why but whatever team I am choosing is blatantly loosing the game, if someone wants to win he might just bet on the opposite team as of mine  Tongue

Today is a good match, csk vs KKR! Seeing the previous matches this one is a tough choice, however I'll go with KKR this time.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:34:31 AM

It is surprising that they still have such an effective bowling attack despite the fact that there are no "superstars" in their bowling lineup. Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Billy Stanlake and Siddarth Kaul doesn't feature regularly in the national side and Rashid Khan is from the minnow nation Afghanistan.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:40:48 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 10:04:36 AM by supermine

I don't know why but whatever team I am choosing is blatantly loosing the game, if someone wants to win he might just bet on the opposite team as of mine  Tongue

Today is a good match, csk vs KKR! Seeing the previous matches this one is a tough choice, however I'll go with KKR this time.

So everyone bet on CSK,you will win. Cheesy

I think today is the day for CSK because they are very strong team and now they are going to play in their home ground so the condition will be in the favour of the CSK.So CSK will win today so go and bet on CSK guys and make money.

Yeah, seems like Rajasthan Royals are going to get heck of a damage in their tournament's net RR as well if they don't take wickets, which is looking very difficult now.

SRH now 83 on just 1 in 9 overs only.
As I said due to the inexperience is the main reason for their loss,that is why they need to have balance team like experience will skill if they go and only pick the skill sometimes the team will collapse like this.Again I won. Cheesy
suvo05 (OP)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:13:53 AM

It is surprising that they still have such an effective bowling attack despite the fact that there are no "superstars" in their bowling lineup. Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Billy Stanlake and Siddarth Kaul doesn't feature regularly in the national side and Rashid Khan is from the minnow nation Afghanistan.

I think the bowler unit has no big name but it a very much effective line up for T20. Opposition batsman does not take risk on Bhuvneshwar Kumar, he is improving day by day, he was the most wicket taking bowler last two year and he recently developed the knuckle ball which is very effective for picking up wickets . Next one is Shakib Al Hasan, he has lot of experiences and it is also hard to score against him. Rashid khan is also very good wrist spinner and was 2nd best spinner last year. So over all the bowling unit is very good I think.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: