Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:11:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: who will be the IPL-11 Champion?
Chennai Super Kings - 7 (31.8%)
Delhi Daredevils - 0 (0%)
Kings XI Punjab - 5 (22.7%)
Kolkata Knight Riders - 3 (13.6%)
Mumbai Indians - 1 (4.5%)
Rajasthan Royals - 0 (0%)
Royal Challengers Bangalore - 5 (22.7%)
Sunrisers Hyderabad - 1 (4.5%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IPL( Indian Premier League) Prediction Thread, 2018.  (Read 2001 times)
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:38:20 AM

SRH is a balanced team I think.They win by 9 wickets against RR.It was a all rounding performance from SRH.They were excellent in both batting and Fielding.Specially, I really enjoyed watching S Dhawan batting.He deserve the MOM award because he scored 77 runs in 57 balls.
The bowlers won this game for the team and they gave the award for the batting performance, it is really difficult to pick a team to win because there is a change in teams every season and that makes things dull in my opinion, if this was like the football clubs then it will be interesting, with transfer seasons and no limits to the purchasing power for teams. Grin
I don't know why but whatever team I am choosing is blatantly loosing the game, if someone wants to win he might just bet on the opposite team as of mine  Tongue

Today is a good match, csk vs KKR! Seeing the previous matches this one is a tough choice, however I'll go with KKR this time.

So everyone bet on CSK,you will win. Cheesy

I think today is the day for CSK because they are very strong team and now they are going to play in their home ground so the condition will be in the favour of the CSK.So CSK will win today so go and bet on CSK guys and make money.

I think both teams have equal chance to win this match. CSk is playing at home ground so they have more chance to win this game and Jadhav injury opens up a place in the CSK middle order don't know who will pick Dhoni in playing 11. I think Vijay will replace Jadhav. My prediction is also same CSK will win.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:47:31 AM

SRH is a balanced team I think.They win by 9 wickets against RR.It was a all rounding performance from SRH.They were excellent in both batting and Fielding.Specially, I really enjoyed watching S Dhawan batting.He deserve the MOM award because he scored 77 runs in 57 balls.
The bowlers won this game for the team and they gave the award for the batting performance, it is really difficult to pick a team to win because there is a change in teams every season and that makes things dull in my opinion, if this was like the football clubs then it will be interesting, with transfer seasons and no limits to the purchasing power for teams. Grin
I don't know why but whatever team I am choosing is blatantly loosing the game, if someone wants to win he might just bet on the opposite team as of mine  Tongue

Today is a good match, csk vs KKR! Seeing the previous matches this one is a tough choice, however I'll go with KKR this time.

I think today is the day for CSK because they are very strong team and now they are going to play in their home ground so the condition will be in the favour of the CSK.So CSK will win today so go and bet on CSK guys and make money.

I think both teams have equal chance to win this match. CSk is playing at home ground so they have more chance to win this game and Jadhav injury opens up a place in the CSK middle order don't know who will pick Dhoni in playing 11. I think Vijay will replace Jadhav. My prediction is also same CSK will win.

Everyone after seeing the last performance of CSK, take CSK as winning bet but be carefull you can see that they were almost collapsed in batting that was only bravo who played well and won for it. So i think if CSK is in chasing then their winning chance is less. My bet after Toss.

katarin2030

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:21:18 PM

CSK come back to the match by picking up the wicket of Robin Uthappa, that's what a good fielding can do Suresh Raina was excellent on the field results in a fantastic run out of well set Uthappa before that he took the catch of Narine, looks like a good batting pitch KKR needs at least 180 to win the match.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:46:46 PM

After good start in the middle lost lot of wickets now this two pair have to give good score for KKR, score will be 170+ and the final winner will be KKR as the score will be defended. Whole market is on CSK so some interesting match will be going on in next innings
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:20:23 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 07:16:16 PM by supermine

After good start in the middle lost lot of wickets now this two pair have to give good score for KKR, score will be 170+ and the final winner will be KKR as the score will be defended. Whole market is on CSK so some interesting match will be going on in next innings
Actually they scored more than that 202 was they scored in 120 balls and the full credits go to the one man Andrew Russel he scored 88 of 36 balls just a big score from him helped the team to reach 200 above.But still I am on the CSk side because home ground batting track so and sew factore so the chance for the chasing team to win is more.Let's go. Cool
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:37:33 PM

Actually they scored more than that 202 was they scored in 120 balls and the full credits go to the one man Andrew Russel he scored 92 of 36 balls just a big score from him helped the team to reach 200 above.But still I am on the CSk side because home ground batting track so and sew factore so the chance for the chasing team to win is more.Let's go. Cool
Your prediction is right the home team won the match by 5 wickets. i enjoyed a lot it was fully entertained both teams played an excellent cricket. Brilliant batting from Andrew Russel (KKR), Watson(CSK) and Billings(CSK). the last couple of overs was unbelievable. Congrats CSK bad luck KKR but well played.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:19:26 PM

Actually they scored more than that 202 was they scored in 120 balls and the full credits go to the one man Andrew Russel he scored 92 of 36 balls just a big score from him helped the team to reach 200 above.But still I am on the CSk side because home ground batting track so and sew factore so the chance for the chasing team to win is more.Let's go. Cool
Your prediction is right the home team won the match by 5 wickets. i enjoyed a lot it was fully entertained both teams played an excellent cricket. Brilliant batting from Andrew Russel (KKR), Watson(CSK) and Billings(CSK). the last couple of overs was unbelievable. Congrats CSK bad luck KKR but well played.
Yeah,they done it again and again a good match to watch such an excitement throughout the end and nail biting moments at the last over.But the credits goto the billings.He won the match for CSK today and the Russel's big score is not enough to defend the champion IPL team CSK.Now they are on the top of the table with two big won.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:50:11 PM

Today match RR vs DD,any prediction who will win?

I think RR will win this match because they lost in their first game badly so they will try to play with full skills in this match to get their first points.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Manchumichael

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:29:31 PM

I think RR will win this match because they lost in their first game badly so they will try to play with full skills in this match to get their first points.

RR was batting they scored 153/5, 18 overs completed. but play stopped due to rain.

Now the umpire called innings break, according to D/L method they will set target 71 runs in 6 overs 10 wickets. the powerplay will be 2 overs I think it becomes easy for DD to win this match Maxwell started the innings let's see who will win.
jrrsparkles

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:10:31 AM

RR was batting they scored 153/5, 18 overs completed. but play stopped due to rain.

Now the umpire called innings break, according to D/L method they will set target 71 runs in 6 overs 10 wickets. the powerplay will be 2 overs I think it becomes easy for DD to win this match Maxwell started the innings let's see who will win.
But still DD failed to make it,they lost by 10 runs.And it was an amazing bowling performance by the RR bowlers because it is hard to defend in these small over games but they did it.Now DD lost two in a row and RR got their first victory at their home.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:21:42 AM

as It seems I seem to have bad luck in extremities in sports betting and all my picks tend to go wrong, I am leaving sports betting for a while. Though Ill still be making picks here,go against me if you want to win.

Pick for today : MI vs SRH : Mumbai will be my choice!
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:48:02 AM

as It seems I seem to have bad luck in extremities in sports betting and all my picks tend to go wrong, I am leaving sports betting for a while. Though Ill still be making picks here,go against me if you want to win.

Both the team have a balanced players so it will all depend on the toss and hyderabad should have home ground playing benefit. I am with MI to win today match as they have lost last match even with good batting but not able to defend it.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:08:58 AM

MI do what they do best start the tournament sluggishly and then suddenly heat up towards the end that's ideal MI made a good call on CSK lol. Though there'll be home advantage for Hyderabad team it's difficult to say how much will it influence the match.

Pune is going to host CSK matches looks like Mr. Dhoni returns from one home to another he knows Pune pitch well but fans will be less there.
jrrsparkles

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:28:51 AM

I think SRH will have more chance of winning because it is their home ground and also both teams have equally balanced team so it might be tough to predict,But I think SRH will make it today due to the home conditions.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:11:10 PM

International games we can predict based on team performance and previous match results. IPL is different we can't predict which player will play good innings, the last ball will change the game result. it is a pure luck based game.

I think SRH will have more chance of winning because it is their home ground and also both teams have equally balanced team so it might be tough to predict,But I think SRH will make it today due to the home conditions.

Sunrisers Hyderabad won the toss and opt to bowl. Good decssion made by captain MI lost 3 wickets 60 runs 8 overs completed. I think both teams have a chance to win this game, my pick is SRH.
jimrome

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:31:46 PM

International games we can predict based on team performance and previous match results. IPL is different we can't predict which player will play good innings, the last ball will change the game result. it is a pure luck based game.
This is a problem as i lost one bet you never know who is going to perform on a given day, i usually never watches these matches, but i was in a sports bar and they were playing the CSK V KKR and with a good total of over 200 runs i thought KKR will be winning the match after Dhoni was back in the pavillion and made a decent bet and i lost it in the final overs, one thing i understood is to never bet while drinking.  Cheesy

dmamigo

Activity: 1218

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:10:49 PM

Today's game, Mumbai Indians vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, as of now it seems winning chances of SRH is quite high. Actually they should win, 75 runs for 72 balls. So its pretty obvious for them to win, but again its IPL and anything can happen. Like the match between CSK and KKR, I thought KKR will win, and they could have won but, you see unpredictable bowling and CSK won, though I will say both of them gave there best and entertained us till the end.
onrise

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:21:13 PM

Today's game, Mumbai Indians vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, as of now it seems winning chances of SRH is quite high. Actually they should win, 75 runs for 72 balls. So its pretty obvious for them to win, but again its IPL and anything can happen. Like the match between CSK and KKR, I thought KKR will win, and they could have won but, you see unpredictable bowling and CSK won, though I will say both of them gave there best and entertained us till the end.

Mostly match is over for Mumbai now as SRH only requires 54 runs and have 54 balls to spare. They have 6 wickets in hand. So only way Mumbai could win is by picking couple of quick wickets. Mumbai would need to come back strongly in next match now.

███████████████████████████
████████▀         ▀████████
███████             ███████
███████             ███████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▄         ▄██▄  ▄█████
██████████▀▀███████████████
████▀▄██▀    ▀ ▀██▀██▄▀████
████  ▀             ▀  ████
█████▄▄    ▄███▄    ▄▄█████
CHIPS!
▄▄▀▀▀█████████▄▄
██▄███████████████
█▄████████████████
██████████████████
▄█▀▀▀██████████████▄
█▄▄██████████████████
▀████▀██████▀ ▄▀█▀
██ ▀▀███▀ ▄▀▄██
███
████████▀▄█████
▄███████████████▄
▀████████████████▀
▀██████ ████▀▀

▄▄██████ ███ ██████▄▄
$100,000       
EVENT
!
The Ultimate Crypto Casino
9 CRYPTOCURRENCIES
   ▄█████████████▄     ▄▄▄
  █████████████████   █████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▀
▄███████████████████▄   ▄
███▀             ▀███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███ ▀▀▀
███▄             ▄███
▀███████████████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████████▀▀▀███
  ███████████▄▄▄███
  ▀███████████████▀

▄███████████▄
██  █████████
██  █████████
█████▀ ▀█████ █████▄
████ ▄█▄ ████ ██████
████ ▀█▀ ████ ██████
█████▄ ▄█████ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
▀███████████▀ ██████
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
       █████████████
       ▀███████████▀

suvo05 (OP)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:32:10 PM

Mostly match is over for Mumbai now as SRH only requires 54 runs and have 54 balls to spare. They have 6 wickets in hand. So only way Mumbai could win is by picking couple of quick wickets. Mumbai would need to come back strongly in next match now.

Not yet! the game seems to have lot more to offer. This is the last recognised batting pair. A wicket can make it tougher for SRH. Mayank Markande has bowled wonderfully well. Let's see what happen!!

Thanasis

Activity: 1820
Merit: 515

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:43:16 PM

Not yet! the game seems to have lot more to offer. This is the last recognised batting pair. A wicket can make it tougher for SRH. Mayank Markande has bowled wonderfully well. Let's see what happen!!
Finally SRH won,and it was an another thriller game went to the last ball of the match and the tail ender won the match for SRH,and it was good comeback by the MI bowlers they didn't make the game much easier for SRH to win but they just scored singles by singles and finally won at the last ball of the match with one wicket in hand.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: