Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:25:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: who will be the IPL-11 Champion?
Chennai Super Kings - 7 (31.8%)
Delhi Daredevils - 0 (0%)
Kings XI Punjab - 5 (22.7%)
Kolkata Knight Riders - 3 (13.6%)
Mumbai Indians - 1 (4.5%)
Rajasthan Royals - 0 (0%)
Royal Challengers Bangalore - 5 (22.7%)
Sunrisers Hyderabad - 1 (4.5%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IPL( Indian Premier League) Prediction Thread, 2018.  (Read 2001 times)
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:32:08 PM

With the last win Mumbai Indians is back in the game and I may bet MI will definitely reach Finals with this attitude and KKR may not be in the final four.
Reach finals? Nahh I guess finals is between CSK v SRH for sure . Both have balanced team and play consistently , they deserve to go to finals and lift the trophy if you ask me . Anyway if you end in 3rd or 4th position you gotto win two consecutive match after playoffs to make it to finals and as it seems they will be facing KXIP in the first eliminator so it will be a difficult one.
Already SRH qualified for playoffs and in today's match if CSK won then they also will get selected.But after that there is high tough competition for third and fourth place since MI started to play really well now they migh take a place in playoff but I think this year for CSK or SRH because they have most balanced team as you said.

In today match between RR vs CSK, RR has to win the match anyhow to keep their slot open to enter the semis. Chasing 177 runs , RR now require 92 runs in 11 overs and have 8 wickets in hand. It is a tough match as CSK can comeback even after this start and RR are not that good chasers.

Ohhh no,CSK lost the match and I will say this is another poor performance by CSK team because in the last ower they have the chance to take the wicket of Butler but they gave the chance to take two runs which allows him to hit the next ball to hit over the boundary line and in the last ball also they gave easy winning runs through over through,it is not a good performance for a champion side.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:39:00 PM

What a innings from rr it looked like csk is easily going to win this with the way rr was playing and it was going to be a reality when csk made 176 which again isn't a high target but to chase against csk it could cause problems but this time they took the match to the last ball and successfully chased it making there hopes for qualifying still alive
Marma Kalari

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:21:58 PM

What a innings from rr it looked like csk is easily going to win this with the way rr was playing and it was going to be a reality when csk made 176 which again isn't a high target but to chase against csk it could cause problems but this time they took the match to the last ball and successfully chased it making there hopes for qualifying still alive
Finally RR gave the opportunity for Buttler and Stokes to open the batting and that changed things even though Stokes did not contribute much, this is the opening line up i wanted to see from RR, it looked like the game was slipping away from RR for a while when the were loosing wickets but Buttler showed his worth by scoring the winning runs.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
JL421

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:24:19 AM

Finally RR gave the opportunity for Buttler and Stokes to open the batting and that changed things even though Stokes did not contribute much, this is the opening line up i wanted to see from RR, it looked like the game was slipping away from RR for a while when the were loosing wickets but Buttler showed his worth by scoring the winning runs.
Yeah even i thought that csk is going to take it away again but luckily someone finally decided to step up to make some runs and not depend on other batsmen to reach the target overall it was a really fun match to watch from both the innings , tomorrow's match is going to be really important for kkr if they want to qualify for playoffs
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:44:10 AM

Yeah even i thought that csk is going to take it away again but luckily someone finally decided to step up to make some runs and not depend on other batsmen to reach the target overall it was a really fun match to watch from both the innings , tomorrow's match is going to be really important for kkr if they want to qualify for playoffs

CSK, RCB and KkR are in a tough spot now all need to win their remaining matches and honestly the performance of some teams is surprising this season what the hell has happened to RCB, MI both strong teams and suddenly MI is back and RCB is yet lagging. Delhi I'm not surprised was expecting a lower bottom finish but their player Pant is amazing.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:20:28 PM

CSK, RCB and KkR are in a tough spot now all need to win their remaining matches and honestly the performance of some teams is surprising this season what the hell has happened to RCB, MI both strong teams and suddenly MI is back and RCB is yet lagging. Delhi I'm not surprised was expecting a lower bottom finish but their player Pant is amazing.
What are you talking about? CSK have to win just one out of their remaining three matches to make it to top 4 and which I am pretty sure they will . RCB won't qualify if you ask me because of MI and KKR .
KKR have played a great first innings and posted 245 on board should see if they can defend it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:38:16 PM

What are you talking about? CSK have to win just one out of their remaining three matches to make it to top 4 and which I am pretty sure they will . RCB won't qualify if you ask me because of MI and KKR .
KKR have played a great first innings and posted 245 on board should see if they can defend it.

Potential team who is under big investor those team will qualify for play off matches mate. I am big fan on chennai team. They are doing shit play for the few team like MI, KKR and SRH. These team seems going with the super power for last few matches.

MI shit team now they are moving up now. CSK will come to final and then again gambling will take off then we see some team like MI or SRH will wins the title for this year. This really damn shit.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:07:09 PM

Chasing a huge total like 245 is not easy in a T20 match and couple of good overs will dent your plans but i am surprised Kings XI scored 214 chasing the total and it looks like one of the highest scoring matches in IPL history with both teams scoring well over two hundred runs, it is a small ground comparatively and when you are playing in a ground like this expect more sixes, i should have bet sixes over, but i did not knew that it was a small ground before the match.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:16:02 PM

Chasing a huge total like 245 is not easy in a T20 match and couple of good overs will dent your plans but i am surprised Kings XI scored 214 chasing the total and it looks like one of the highest scoring matches in IPL history with both teams scoring well over two hundred runs, it is a small ground comparatively and when you are playing in a ground like this expect more sixes, i should have bet sixes over, but i did not knew that it was a small ground before the match.
Still KXIP managed to score above 200 so which helped them to maintain their run rate at the top because it will be a big matter when it comes to end od the tournament if more teams sitting at the same point level.
Now the match two is going on between RCB and DD,DD scored 182 for 20 overs so RCB need to win for atleast to have a chance of their playoffs but I don't think RCB will make it into playoffs.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:56:44 PM

I personally really amazed about the Ashwin's knock today. As I know he did not play any fine innings to save the team but this day. He really made the good knock for the team. As a player al rounder this is good one mate.
However, this is the biggest score for this year I know. Kings XI team really tried to play the matches will until the last minute they are in the competition So KKR made the day of their favour still dude.
Marma Kalari

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:38:08 PM

I personally really amazed about the Ashwin's knock today. As I know he did not play any fine innings to save the team but this day. He really made the good knock for the team. As a player al rounder this is good one mate.
However, this is the biggest score for this year I know. Kings XI team really tried to play the matches will until the last minute they are in the competition So KKR made the day of their favour still dude.
Ashwin was just swinging the bat because there is no way they were going to win and the ground was not that big because everyone was hitting the sixes with ease, it is the biggest score this year in IPL. In another match RCB finally won the match with the performance of ABD and Kohli, if not for their performance they would have lost even today. Grin

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
Paractor

Activity: 274
Merit: 133

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:41:55 AM

Ashwin was just swinging the bat because there is no way they were going to win and the ground was not that big because everyone was hitting the sixes with ease, it is the biggest score this year in IPL. In another match RCB finally won the match with the performance of ABD and Kohli, if not for their performance they would have lost even today. Grin

I was getting vibes that RCB will again loose this time. As last time RCB was winning clearly as the runs weren't that much high but this time they made a good comback. I see only two teams in the finals one is of dhoni and second is of virat. Lets see which one is going to win as both are my favourites.

jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:13:32 AM

I was getting vibes that RCB will again loose this time. As last time RCB was winning clearly as the runs weren't that much high but this time they made a good comback. I see only two teams in the finals one is of dhoni and second is of virat. Lets see which one is going to win as both are my favourites.
Virtually RCB is out of playoffs, SRH already qualified with CSK on the verge to qualify and for the remaining 2 spots 4 teams are in the race hopefully Kings xi Punjab will make it to the playoffs. KKR, RR and MI fight for one spot. Delhi already knocked out from the contention.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:24:05 AM

LOL... all the Nepalis here in Delhi went wild yesterday. A Nepali player featured in the IPL for the first time ever (17-year old Sandeep Lamichhane). Delhi lost the match, but the Nepali immigrants were really ecstatic.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:56:07 AM

Virtually RCB is out of playoffs, SRH already qualified with CSK on the verge to qualify and for the remaining 2 spots 4 teams are in the race hopefully Kings xi Punjab will make it to the playoffs. KKR, RR and MI fight for one spot. Delhi already knocked out from the contention.
Yup , not only RCB has to win all the remaining 3 matches , MI has to loose the remaining 3 along with KKR and RR . If MI wins 2 out of 3 then RCB will loose the chance to make it to playoffs . If you ask me , RCB doesn't deserve to go to playoffs , there are better teams performing consistent enough .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:41:09 AM

Yup , not only RCB has to win all the remaining 3 matches , MI has to loose the remaining 3 along with KKR and RR . If MI wins 2 out of 3 then RCB will loose the chance to make it to playoffs . If you ask me , RCB doesn't deserve to go to playoffs , there are better teams performing consistent enough .

MI will be qualified for the playoffs as they always do the same and qualify for playoff before this IPL also.

Today CSK VS SRH, both team are in top of the table and will be fighting to be in top. CSK are top when compared between this two teams. SRH in batting and pitching is holding the ball so the score will be low and the game will be interesting as SRH bowling is also strong as before also they have defended low score.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:06:24 PM

CSK won the toss and friend . SRH are now 158/3 in 18 overs. 2 overs left so may be around 180 would be the score. Will CSK win this match as SRH are the best bowling side in this tournament so it would not be that easy to make runs.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:26:02 PM

CSK won the toss and friend . SRH are now 158/3 in 18 overs. 2 overs left so may be around 180 would be the score. Will CSK win this match as SRH are the best bowling side in this tournament so it would not be that easy to make runs.
At the end of 20 overs SRH scored 179,and it is a pretty good score for them because they have the best bowling line up which can be defendable for them and in other hand CSK have the deep batting line upto 9 batsman can hit outside of the park so it going to be a good chasing.But important factor is might be a rain coming soon so CSK may have the better chance if the overs reduced.
JL421

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:03:51 PM

RCB in tough spot, dude they are out there dreams of winning ipl this year also is over , dd also has no chance of qualifying for the playoffs only rr has a slight chance and they will have to win today's game against mi , today's second game will be important for both the teams
Also congrats to csk looks like they have also successfully qualified for playoffs along with srh 2 more spots left let's see who takes it
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:06:22 PM

RCB in tough spot, dude they are out there dreams of winning ipl this year also is over , dd also has no chance of qualifying for the playoffs only rr has a slight chance and they will have to win today's game against mi , today's second game will be important for both the teams
Also congrats to csk looks like they have also successfully qualified for playoffs along with srh 2 more spots left let's see who takes it
Currently one of the important match is going in between MI and RR,now MI is batting but RR is now bowling well and I think they will set a score of 160 to chase because MI lost the wicket ealrier.
And technically CSK not yet qualified because in the points table only SRH market with Q mark,but I think they already did but they have to win more matches to finish in the top two position.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: