Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:37:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: who will be the IPL-11 Champion?
Chennai Super Kings - 7 (31.8%)
Delhi Daredevils - 0 (0%)
Kings XI Punjab - 5 (22.7%)
Kolkata Knight Riders - 3 (13.6%)
Mumbai Indians - 1 (4.5%)
Rajasthan Royals - 0 (0%)
Royal Challengers Bangalore - 5 (22.7%)
Sunrisers Hyderabad - 1 (4.5%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IPL( Indian Premier League) Prediction Thread, 2018.  (Read 2010 times)
suvo05 (OP)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:36:19 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 05:20:16 PM by suvo05

Full schedule of the IPL 11
|Date|Match|Time|Venue|
|April7|MI vs CSK|8 p.m.|Mumbai|
|April8|DD vs KXIP|4 p.m.|Delhi|
|April8|KKR vs RCB|8 p.m.|Kolkata|
|April9|SRH vs RR|8 p.m.|Hyderabad|
|April10|CSK vs KKR|8 p.m.|Chennai|
|April11|RR vs DD|8 p.m.|Jaipur|
|April12|SRH vs MI|8 p.m.|Hyderabad|
|April13|RCB vs KXIP|8 p.m.|Bengaluru|
|April14|MI vs DD|4 p.m.|Mumbai|
|April14|KKR vs SRH|8 p.m.|Kolkata|
|April15|RCB vs RR|4 p.m.| Bengaluru |
|April15|KXIP vs CSK|8 p.m.|Indore|
|April16|KKR vs DD|8 p.m.|Kolkata|
|April17|MI vs RCB|8 p.m.|Mumbai|
|April18|RR vs KKR|8 p.m.|Jaipur|
|April19|KXIP vs SRH|8 p.m.|Indore|
|April20|CSK vs RR|8 p.m.|Chennai|
|April21|KKR vs KXIP|4 p.m.|Kolkata|
|April21|DD vs RCB|8 p.m.|Delhi|
|April22|SRH vs CSK|4 p.m.|Hyderabad|
|April22|RR vs MI|8 p.m.|Jaipur|
|April23|KXIP vs DD|8 p.m.|Indore|
|April24|MI vs SRH|8 p.m.|Mumbai|
|April25|RCB vs CSK|8 p.m.|Bengaluru|
|April26|SRH vs KXIP|8 p.m.|Hyderabad|
|April27|DD vs KKR|8 p.m.|Delhi|
|April28|CSK vs MI|8 p.m.|Chennai|
|April29|RR vs SRH|4 p.m.|Jaipur|
|April29|RCB vs KKR|8 p.m.|Bengaluru|
|April30|CSK vs DD|8 p.m.|Chennai|
|May1|RCB vs MI|8 p.m.|Bengaluru|
|May2|DD vs RR|8 p.m.|Delhi|
|May3|KKR vs CSK|8 p.m.|Kolkata|
|May4|KXIP vs MI|8 p.m.|Mohali|
|May5|CSK vs RCB|4 p.m.|Chennai|
|May5|SRH vs DD|8 p.m.|Hyderabad|
|May6|MI vs KKR|4 p.m.|Mumbai|
|May6|KXIP vs RR|8 p.m.|Mohali|
|May7|SRH vs RCB|8 p.m.|Hyderabad|
|May8|RR vs KXIP|8 p.m.|Jaipur|
|May9|KKR vs MI|8 p.m.|Kolkata|
|May10|DD vs SRH|8 p.m.|Delhi|
|May11|RR vs CSK|8 p.m.|Jaipur|
|May12|KXIPvs KKR|4 p.m.|Mohali|
|May12|RCB vs DD|8 p.m.|Bengaluru|
|May13|CSK vs SRH|4 p.m.|Chennai|
|May13|MI vs RR|8 p.m.|Mumbai|
|May14|KXIP vs RCB|8 p.m.|Mohali|
|May15|KKR vs RR|8 p.m.|Kolkata|
|May16|MI vs KXIP|8 p.m.|Mumbai|
|May17|RCB vs SRH|8 p.m.|Bengaluru|
|May18|DD vs CSK|8 p.m.|Delhi|
|May19|RR vs RCB|4 p.m.|Jaipur|
|May19| SRH vs KKR|8 p.m.|Hyderabad|
|May20|DD vs MI|4 p.m.|Delhi|
|May20|CSK vs KXIP|8 p.m.|Chennai|
|May22|Qualifier 1|8 p.m.|Mumbai|
|May23|Eliminator|8 p.m.|TBC|
|May25|Qualifier 2|8 p.m.|TBC|
|May27|Final|8 p.m.|Mumbai|

chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:45:48 AM

For cricket lovers next one month, it will be plenty of matches for them to watch and for the gamblers lot of matches to bet.

What I know is in India gambling is not allowed but during IPL time lot Illegal gambling will be happening and the over amount will be very huge and we can't imagine.

This time Chennai may win just guessing Wink
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:28:05 AM

this is a complete schedule in 1 month. thank you for the information
For cricket lovers next one month, it will be plenty of matches for them to watch and for the gamblers lot of matches to bet.

What I know is in India gambling is not allowed but during IPL time lot Illegal gambling will be happening and the over amount will be very huge and we can't imagine.

right, Indian became one of the countries that prohibit gambling, but with the existence of this event. I think it will increase people who consume gambling there
caveman

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 09:48:11 AM

which is the best betting site for cricket and other games also?
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:41:55 PM

Every team is strong at IPL so we can't assure but my opinion is also CSK.Because I saw the team have balanced players which is needed most on t20.Also MI and SRH are superb in squad.I am expecting a superb tournament onwards and really looking forward to enjoy it.

btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:24:55 PM

IPL is over 50 days series where you will be busy for 2 months, This time i think their will be lot of changes and Virat kohli team have lot of chances to win this IPL 11 or atleast it will be in Semi Final and Final.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:08:16 PM

This is a true paradise for the gambler's but I'll add ta word of caution times have changed so dew will be a mega factor, plus some players form is also a concern, so I don't think one should blindly play, be careful any tipster here as I don't follow this league well, would like to see some good tips.
Alex9813

Activity: 205
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:31:27 PM

IPL is one of the bigger tournament in cricket history.Players from different countries play in IPL except Pakistan.I really miss them in IPL.I think real.cricket fans also.miss Pakistani players.Though some Pakistani players played in the first IPL.Anyway,I think on this year IPL will give us more exciting matches.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:58:07 PM

which is the best betting site for cricket and other games also?
  • You wont find many bitcoin based betting sites that are cricket friendly , i would say bet365 which is a fiat based site has the best platform when it comes to sports betting with a lot of options.
  • I am not following IPL for a long time after the match fixing scandal i never watched any matches after that, it is a big spectacle and you never know whether these matches are fixed or not even now and i would not want to wage any bets either, there were teams that were banned and some are making their return, i am not even sure which teams are good and which are not.

uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:05:57 PM

IPL is one of the bigger tournament in cricket history.Players from different countries play in IPL except Pakistan.I really miss them in IPL.I think real.cricket fans also.miss Pakistani players.Though some Pakistani players played in the first IPL.Anyway,I think on this year IPL will give us more exciting matches.
The first season was the best and every cricket fan tuned in for the inaugural tournament and it was a great success, but now a days i do not feel that trilled because there are a lot of cricket being played and it is boring to watch all the matches and it is a huge disappointment in missing out Pakistan players as they are not included because of their rivalry between them on political reasons which is really pathetic.
suvo05 (OP)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:32:44 AM

The first season was the best and every cricket fan tuned in for the inaugural tournament and it was a great success, but now a days i do not feel that trilled because there are a lot of cricket being played and it is boring to watch all the matches and it is a huge disappointment in missing out Pakistan players as they are not included because of their rivalry between them on political reasons which is really pathetic.

The first season was really amazing, then the T20 format was relatively new and player from different country playing together for a team was also a new thing for the cricket. But now there are lots of Premier League is going on. So the trill is not as it was earlier. But still IPL is good platform for the cricketers and their is lot of craze among the people about the IPL.
It is also a true fact we miss the Pakistani players in the IPL. But any other nation would have taken the same step towards Pakistan that India did.

St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:17:53 AM

Get ready for the real thriller it is gonna start in a week,and lot of gambling activities are also involved in IPL and lot of people and players are also punished by ICC for doing those things.But still it is a great entertainment for overall and also big thing for gamblers.But I am a big fan of M.S.Dhoni will always support the CSK.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
chris200x9
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:23:59 AM

Every team is strong at IPL so we can't assure but my opinion is also CSK.Because I saw the team have balanced players which is needed most on t20.Also MI and SRH are superb in squad.I am expecting a superb tournament onwards and really looking forward to enjoy it.

I just said that Chennai may win not that they will win this time. Yes, all teams are very well balanced so it is very hard to predict the results of these IPL matches compared to international cricket games.

Both India and Pakistan have their own political issues so they are not allowed to play in India. Both teams for a long time didn't play any series also due to these issues.
St4yInTh3D4rk

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:49:58 AM

I just said that Chennai may win not that they will win this time. Yes, all teams are very well balanced so it is very hard to predict the results of these IPL matches compared to international cricket games.

BUt that team CSK made into the finals six times in their eight seasons but in last two years they were banned from playing in IPL due to match fixing but the same team got played for Punjab and made into final again so CSK is very strong team and the chances for getting the trophy is more and now they auctioned the old players and got new players too.

▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
               ████▄             ▄████
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:10:14 AM

IPL is over 50 days series where you will be busy for 2 months, This time i think their will be lot of changes and Virat kohli team have lot of chances to win this IPL 11 or atleast it will be in Semi Final and Final.

Even i am guessing the same thing, this time Kohli will take a chance in this season to win the IPL, every team seems to be very strong and has the ability to reach final. While the game is progressing we can able to guess which team will reach the final.
St4yInTh3D4rk

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:07:54 AM

Even i am guessing the same thing, this time Kohli will take a chance in this season to win the IPL, every team seems to be very strong and has the ability to reach final. While the game is progressing we can able to guess which team will reach the final.
Every team is very strong on the paper but comparing the current form the RCB players are not in good form other than Kohli he is in form always. Cheesy
But Kohli team is little bit of unlucky too they made leaderboards in every department of the season but failed to get the tropy always,so their unlucky will turn into luck this time.Just wait and watch.

▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
               ████▄             ▄████
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
chris200x9
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:25:24 AM

Every team is very strong on the paper but comparing the current form the RCB players are not in good form other than Kohli he is in form always. Cheesy
But Kohli team is little bit of unlucky too they made leaderboards in every department of the season but failed to get the tropy always,so their unlucky will turn into luck this time.Just wait and watch.

Cricket is a teamwork so one batsman or bowler can't win all the matches. Every team member has to put effort to win the matches. It looks this time RCB team has been changed a lot so we can expect some good performance from them too because last season they were very bad. They had Chris Gayle, AB de Villiers and Kohli but still, they couldn't win matches.

Anyway, in another three days time, this season is going to start and let's see who will play better this time around. The first match is between MI vs CSK on 7th April.

djsugar

Merit: 262

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:14:11 AM

I am supporting KXIP because they bought some really amazing players like Chris Gayle, Aaron Finch, Ashwin and Yuvraj Singh during the auction. Chris Gayle is a lethal finisher and entire world knows his capability. On the other hand, Aaron Finch has got a lot of hitting power and can serve as an amazing opener alongside KL Rahul.
CSK has been the most consistent team of the IPL, but I feel this 2-year ban would take a hit on them psychologically.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:16:13 PM

I am supporting KXIP because they bought some really amazing players like Chris Gayle, Aaron Finch, Ashwin and Yuvraj Singh during the auction. Chris Gayle is a lethal finisher and entire world knows his capability. On the other hand, Aaron Finch has got a lot of hitting power and can serve as an amazing opener alongside KL Rahul.
CSK has been the most consistent team of the IPL, but I feel this 2-year ban would take a hit on them psychologically.

You are telling about chris gayle being lethal finisher but if you see his last performance for his last team then you will see that only 1 or 2 match he has played well and balance just thrown his wickets. Both gayle and finch are hitter and if they stand for more then 3 overs then they finish the match if not get out cheaply. So i think KXIP have less chance of winning this IPL 11. But they can compete till semi final.

CSK has got lot of new players so this season anything can happen i dont think that this ban will hit them psychologically as almost all players were playing in other team so nothing difference will make for them to play for CSK.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:54:45 PM

You are telling about chris gayle being lethal finisher but if you see his last performance for his last team then you will see that only 1 or 2 match he has played well and balance just thrown his wickets. Both gayle and finch are hitter and if they stand for more then 3 overs then they finish the match if not get out cheaply. So i think KXIP have less chance of winning this IPL 11. But they can compete till semi final.

CSK has got lot of new players so this season anything can happen i dont think that this ban will hit them psychologically as almost all players were playing in other team so nothing difference will make for them to play for CSK.

Chris Gayle hasn't been playing with consistency at all for the last 2 years. He charges more than others and performs worse than them as well. KXIP does have a lot of star players but in leagues like this, a balanced team is more needed than the power-only team.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: