Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:27:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My bounty experience!  (Read 4652 times)
bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:55:09 PM

You have a very nice experience,good startup because you have earned a decent tokens compare to me which i didnt receive my first bounty tokens ,because the manager is so greedy and he didnt distribute the tokens.That is why from that day i am not joining any of his projects because i believed greedy people will always be greedy whatever happens.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
chicipuci

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:55:37 PM

Yes bounty is a good option. If there is no free money. I advise earnings to begin to reinvest. This will increase your capitalization.
shaman11 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:55:59 PM

Very open and nice sharing by OP. From my experience in joining bounty, join those with reputable bounty manager and choose a few good ones and focus on them.
Otherwise most of them will earn you miserable coins with little value.
I have little about another misstion, i am trying now to get more tokens, because its doesn matter if i participate in 30 or 50 projects its just some hours question in day, but than after some time maybe these tokens wich are now with little value will make for mee good profit! )
shaman11 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:57:04 PM

What bounty campaigns did you join?
i am now participatin in over 50 projects, so i cant say excatly wich one will be succesfull!
muhdatha

Activity: 168

Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:00:09 PM

yes bounty is legit which is we can obtain different token on it by sharing their project to our social media accounts such facebook and twitter.  But there are some disadvantages on it, especially when it comes to distribution of token which is need to wait a month  or two before you receive your tokens.. And sometimes they distribute a shitcoin.  
yes, as I mentioned at the beginning that incomes from bounty i start recieve only after little bit more than 1 month! And now i still havent get many of them (

Wait one minute. Did you mean you still haven't gotten any tokens or fiat money? Did you price them at ICO price or at a current exchange rate?
How many tokens you can sell right now?

Aso at bata

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:01:27 PM

For the first timer like at first it's difficult and exciting difficult because I don't even now where to start and exciting because when you finish one week you can see that you earn something.
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:02:16 PM

That is a very nice experience, i wish my bounties will give me a lot of profits like yours because none of these campaigns which i have joined did pay as of now,the bearish trend might be the reason why theres a lot of delays in the market ICOs are failing because of these long bearish months from what i have experience there are less ICOs succeed today compare to last year's.
shaman11 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:06:11 PM

yes bounty is legit which is we can obtain different token on it by sharing their project to our social media accounts such facebook and twitter.  But there are some disadvantages on it, especially when it comes to distribution of token which is need to wait a month  or two before you receive your tokens.. And sometimes they distribute a shitcoin.  
yes, as I mentioned at the beginning that incomes from bounty i start recieve only after little bit more than 1 month! And now i still havent get many of them (

Wait one minute. Did you mean you still haven't gotten any tokens or fiat money? Did you price them at ICO price or at a current exchange rate?
I already get over 30-40 tokens in my ETH wallet, i also sell many of them to buy for example ICX and TRX! At this time many tokens have very low price in exnchage and i decide to hodl them for better days Cheesy
Did you price them at ICO price or at a current exchange rate? - I have put on portfolio just some of tokens where i have higher profit, and yes it current exchnage rate!
How many tokens you can sell right now? - I can sell many of them now, but i not see value, because its not the best time, i will wait when market recover!
cryptoatomic

Merit: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:11:39 PM

Well good for you your firs campaign did pay you very well,to what i have experience i didnt get paid because the manager sucks that is why the new manager give us the rewards that we have worked for about a month because he says that the manager deleted the stakes from the spreadsheet what a stupid manager we have back then.
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:13:30 PM

i am now participatin in over 50 projects, so i cant say excatly wich one will be succesfull!
If you are participating in 50 projects then all those projects should be doing well. Don't just join them for the money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
hansbans

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:15:09 PM

Earning money from bounty awards is a bit of luck. If you are a lucky one, your investments can give you a lot of money. Your bounty reward for winning $ 100 is worth $ 1,000 a few months later. or vice versa, prices can fall quickly Smiley

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
shaman11 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:17:52 PM

If you are participating in 50 projects then all those projects should be doing well. Don't just join them for the money.
You think if i will not done my work good, i will get rewarded? And why i cant join in also for money, it was priority to joiing, i think all who participating want to get money from bounty!
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:19:43 PM

I can say you made a pretty good start for the Bounty campaigns. Many users are bounty campaigns, and ICO periods of these campaigns often unfortunately result in bad results. Of course, it is imperative to investigate these things a bit and start to show interest in it, but we can not help but see the bad result experiences because they are people who start with the zeal to become rich without knowing it at all. I wish you continued success, I hope you have gained more beautiful winnings.
cryptodevs

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:22:32 PM

You have a very nice experience,good for you because you are luck to get paid plenty of bounties everytime.I didnt have a good experience when i first joined these signature campaigns because i have joined the wrong manager and the wrong campaign which has turned into scam after they have raised millions of dollars they have disappeared into thin air.
xALEXUSx

Activity: 541
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:23:42 PM

Oh guys, I'm certainly all right, ada, wabi, icx, but I think it's worth paying attention to the yet-insignificantly promising tokens from the company TokenGo, right now the price grows with the ETH, and then when you enter the market, due to your uniqueness of this company's tokens will only go up, listen me;)
muhdatha

Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:25:16 PM

I already get over 30-40 tokens in my ETH wallet, i also sell many of them to buy for example ICX and TRX! At this time many tokens have very low price in exnchage and i decide to hodl them for better days Cheesy
Did you price them at ICO price or at a current exchange rate? - I have put on portfolio just some of tokens where i have higher profit, and yes it current exchnage rate!
How many tokens you can sell right now? - I can sell many of them now, but i not see value, because its not the best time, i will wait when market recover!
So why you still think you have gotten $2500? Smiley Unfortunately them might price less and less..

1 currency now

Activity: 235
Merit: 101

a sharp sword

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:25:54 PM

Well good for you your firs campaign did pay you very well,to what i have experience i didnt get paid because the manager sucks that is why the new manager give us the rewards that we have worked for about a month because he says that the manager deleted the stakes from the spreadsheet what a stupid manager we have back then.
If he continues with the campaigns then he could have a lot of projects flourishing. There is a lot of campaigns that need it.

OG member.
Brian Ray
shaman11 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:27:11 PM

You have a very nice experience,good for you because you are luck to get paid plenty of bounties everytime.I didnt have a good experience when i first joined these signature campaigns because i have joined the wrong manager and the wrong campaign which has turned into scam after they have raised millions of dollars they have disappeared into thin air.
It s 50% of luck and 50% of knowledge, i have get some scams, but compared to the results at the end, I do not care about these scams anymore!
habaratbu

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:27:58 PM

Lucky you because you get paid very well,some of my campaigns from what i have joined from the past are still not paying the hunters probably they never will because some of these bounty managers are greedy asf, which wont give you anything or if they paid the hunters they will only give pennies after working for months for the ICO promotion.

shaman11 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:28:53 PM

So why you still think you have gotten $2500? Smiley Unfortunately them might price less and less..
I am rally sorry, maybe you not see but i have gotten right now 1600$, because you can maybe know market is not in the best condition Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: