Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:45:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My bounty experience!  (Read 4647 times)
shaman11 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:29:14 PM

How did you come up with these bounties ? i could barely pick good ones over these shit projects here in the forum.Cant even know how many bounty scams i did participate because i dont really have a good time to do researching that is why i always ended up not getting paid ! you are indeed luck to have that profits in just few months here in the forum.
i can say that, at this moment i make new topic about how to participate in bounty, how to find best one, How long you must wait to get paid, and another interesing specifics about bounty!  Smiley if you will intersted you will be able to learn more about bounty when  i post it. Maybe you can suggest what ist he best forum time to publicate post to reach more audience, to help all of users who will be interested in bounty?!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mariangpalad

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:30:08 PM

i never thought somebody can earn so much money here in the forum in this small time period. good job! im still in my first campaign. i'm curious how much i will earn.
Thanks mate, i can say that, at this moment i make new topic about how to participate in bounty, how to find best one, How long you must wait to get paid, and another interesing specifics about bounty!  Smiley if you will intersted you will be able to learn more about bounty when  i post it. Maybe you can suggest what ist he best forum time to publicate post to reach more audience, to help all of users who will be interested in bounty?!
Well most of the time us citizens are active is when after lunch forum time,because most of these people are in office working 8hrs a day,and the only time these people are free is when it is in their lunch which is why this forum is more alive when these people has free time.This is a u.s based forum as far as i know that is why they are active with that time.

cryptoheroin

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:37:39 PM

Good job! you did manage  to earn money in a short period of time though it is pretty average profits well its a good start,nice campaigns you have that is why you get paid very well too,those people who arent good in picking these campaign are probably not going to get plenty of bounties because most of these ICOs are scams so it is harder to pick good bounties who will pay the hunters very well.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:39:38 PM

Hello crypto lovers, i want to share with all of you, my bounty experience.
Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!

Thanks!  Smiley
I hope my English is not so bad to understand my thoughts!

Hello author! My sincerely congratulations to you and very important think you said it we need understand that it only can happens if you make some efforts because it's take my full time every day! Many people think that greens we make without any efforts and job! Something like magic! I wish to you all best and get profit of course! Have a nice day! Wink

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
shaman11 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:41:39 PM

Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!

Thanks!  Smiley

Hello author! My sincerely congratulations to you and very important think you said it we need understand that it only can happens if you make some efforts because it's take my full time every day! Many people think that greens we make without any efforts and job! Something like magic! I wish to you all best and get profit of course! Have a nice day! Wink
Thanks mate, have a good day you too!
cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:43:18 PM

You must be thankful because you are lucky enough to get paid very well in a short period of time here in bitcointalk,most of the people here are not getting paid because most of the ICOs here are turning into scams sometimes legit ones arent paying the bounty hunters that is why it is hard to tell which one would pay the hunters and which arent.

alexandrofff

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:45:08 PM

I have four Bounty experiences, but now I'm fond of LuckyToken. It is a decentralized lottery, the main advantage of which is the absolute transparency and fairness of all processes taking place on the platform and the complete and utter impossibility of fraud.
shaman11 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:45:16 PM

You must be thankful because you are lucky enough to get paid very well in a short period of time here in bitcointalk,most of the people here are not getting paid because most of the ICOs here are turning into scams sometimes legit ones arent paying the bounty hunters that is why it is hard to tell which one would pay the hunters and which arent.
Yes, how i said i am really happy that i have so high profit in that short time!
shaman11 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:54:37 PM

i never thought somebody can earn so much money here in the forum in this small time period. good job! im still in my first campaign. i'm curious how much i will earn.
Thanks mate, i can say that, at this moment i make new topic about how to participate in bounty, how to find best one, How long you must wait to get paid, and another interesing specifics about bounty!  Smiley if you will intersted you will be able to learn more about bounty when  i post it. Maybe you can suggest what ist he best forum time to publicate post to reach more audience, to help all of users who will be interested in bounty?!
Well most of the time us citizens are active is when after lunch forum time,because most of these people are in office working 8hrs a day,and the only time these people are free is when it is in their lunch which is why this forum is more alive when these people has free time.This is a u.s based forum as far as i know that is why they are active with that time.
Thanks than i will post it my new arctile about bounty tomorrow!
OrcaTech

Activity: 557
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:56:06 PM

Thanks!  Smiley

It is a really scary result. But as a skeptic, I doubt that for such a bounty in such a short period of time it is really possible to get such a considerable sum.
cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:58:52 PM

You did have a great bounty experience becuse if you didnt pick good campaigns like what you have you wont get paid,almost 6/10 bounties here wont pay the hunters because most of these ICOs are scams,or if they arent scams they dont want to pay those bounty hunters which who worked hard to promote their projects and you should know which one of these projects are potential scams so you can avoid them.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
shaman11 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:59:52 PM

Thanks!  Smiley

It is a really scary result. But as a skeptic, I doubt that for such a bounty in such a short period of time it is really possible to get such a considerable sum.
Odf course, if i have more experience i can make this profit faster, but like i said before i was start from 0, 0 information and 0 knowledge about bounty, i think its good result!
Snixer

Activity: 303
Merit: 43

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 09:03:59 PM

How did you come up with these bounties ? i could barely pick good ones over these shit projects here in the forum.Cant even know how many bounty scams i did participate because i dont really have a good time to do researching that is why i always ended up not getting paid ! you are indeed luck to have that profits in just few months here in the forum.

A quick tip I can give you is to treat a bounty you partecipate in like you would an ICO in which you invest your money. Since you are investing your time doing bounties you need to at least read the whitepaper and look for the basic things you would look before investing in an ICO.

I promise doing this will reduce drastically the number of bounties that scam you.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptovalute24ore.it   •  Guide Semplici e Complete, Notizie e Quotazioni sulle Criptovalute   •  TELEGRAM   ▲  Acquista Gioielli Artigianali con Criptovalute su FioridiLilla.com  
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
shaman11 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:06:28 PM

A quick tip I can give you is to treat a bounty you partecipate in like you would an ICO in which you invest your money. Since you are investing your time doing bounties you need to at least read the whitepaper and look for the basic things you would look before investing in an ICO.

I promise doing this will reduce drastically the number of bounties that scam you.
yes, ia gree with you, there are many more ways how to check if project will be legit, i will publicate it tomorroe in my new article about how to participate in bounty!
SteshaScott

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:08:32 PM

My experience is not great, but different. I have no complaints at LuckyToken
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 09:11:20 PM

Thanks!  Smiley

Hello, sir. It was very interesting to read about your experience. I want to tell my story and share some thoughts. I started my first campaign two months ago, most of the projects were not paid, one project received tokens, but my efforts were not worth it. Most of the projects are still underway. Since I combine everything with work, I can't run more than 25 companies at the same time. During this time, I prepared an account on Twitter and Facebook, the number of friends/subscribers 5k. So as, in our country wages 350$, and rent housing is worth 260$, then on bounty'm pinning special hope. I see, that for obtain greater profits need high rank on forum, but even good posts no one assesses. Given that I spend all my free time on bounty, is there any hope for me to make good money?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
shaman11 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:14:23 PM

After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.

Thanks!  Smiley

Hello, sir. It was very interesting to read about your experience. I want to tell my story and share some thoughts. I started my first campaign two months ago, most of the projects were not paid, one project received tokens, but my efforts were not worth it. Most of the projects are still underway. Since I combine everything with work, I can't run more than 25 companies at the same time. During this time, I prepared an account on Twitter and Facebook, the number of friends/subscribers 5k. So as, in our country wages 350$, and rent housing is worth 260$, then on bounty'm pinning special hope. I see, that for obtain greater profits need high rank on forum, but even good posts no one assesses. Given that I spend all my free time on bounty, is there any hope for me to make good money?
Hey, dotn worry, each of us can easy make good money with bounty, i will post tomorrow publication where i tell how to participae in bounty, how to choose best one and more interesting facts!
noloco

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:18:30 PM

You already replied to you in your post. Nobody is going to do the research for you, take the time to make profit Wink

Abugbilla

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 09:26:44 PM

My first bounty experience was very terrifying. I started with airdrops because i thought it was the easiest way to earn tokens. And i did earn some tokens that generated a lot of dollars in my wallet until i was scammed by a phishing site that took all my coins. From then, i decided to concentrate on only bounties, because it was in an attempt to get a token from an airdrop that i get scammed.
johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:26:57 PM

It is a good experience though you have picked some of shit projects you should be okay,do not let the hype makes you involved to any of these shit projects only choose quality projects in the future so that these bounty campaigns will be much profitable.Most of the bounty campaigns that have i joined really failed or not paying the hunters that is why you are lucky.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: