Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:18:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My bounty experience!  (Read 4648 times)
costanos02

Activity: 518
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:35:56 PM

I love bounty, the good thing is that during the bounty program  I meet new friends sharing bounties link and ideas, sometimes we earn a lot but most of our earnings are low and here comes the bad things, first the project payment delayed for so long and there are people who loves to scam, thats why we have to be vigilant when choosing a bounty campaign, you must check the background of the project before joining.
Stewart66

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:36:01 PM

How did you come up with these bounties ? i could barely pick good ones over these shit projects here in the forum.Cant even know how many bounty scams i did participate because i dont really have a good time to do researching that is why i always ended up not getting paid ! you are indeed luck to have that profits in just few months here in the forum.

A quick tip I can give you is to treat a bounty you partecipate in like you would an ICO in which you invest your money. Since you are investing your time doing bounties you need to at least read the whitepaper and look for the basic things you would look before investing in an ICO.

I promise doing this will reduce drastically the number of bounties that scam you.
I think also so although to follow the gift we do not spend money money do not like investment but still if fail we will be very loss time
and in my opinion it is very dangerous if to choose the wrong bounty then from reading whitepaper is very important so that we can better understand and assess the project that we will follow

CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:42:46 PM

It is wonderful! I am very glad for your success and your current income without any difficult effort. In your situation such work is the most suitable, I think! It is very difficult for students to combine work and education.
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:47:49 PM

Wow this is great you did have a good bounty experience compare to most of us that arent getting paid most of the time because these bounty campaigns are turning into scams after the ICO has been successfully or these managers are keeping the stakes for themselves because there will always be greediness in every people ! do not trust anyone but yourself so you wont need to give shit to others.
mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:02:14 PM

You did a very decent money in just few months of doing bounties,very well and i commended you for having that good bounties, im sure you are a pick hunter because most of your campaigns has achieved success,the key to success in bounties is to get only those quality campaigns over these plenty of shit or scam projects in the market.

LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:11:06 PM

Well if you join many bounty campaign,i'm sure one of them will be profitable when the coin released.When there are many ICO scam out there,you should be careful when choosing bounty that you will take,there are many cases that people didn't get payed after doing some bounty campaign.Tips from is to choose bounty campaign that managed by professional campaign manager in this forum,this way the chance that project turn out to be scam is small.
cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:15:28 PM

Good thing you have choose good bounties,and you are able to sort good bounty campaigns to these plenty of shitty campaigns in this forum.You did it very well and i commended you for that,because it is hard today to tell which of these bounty campaigns are going to steal your money because most of these managers are going to steal your stakes

pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:21:00 PM

Wow this an awesome experience,not everyone here have this good experience,because most of the bounty campaigns here arent paying oif they have paid you wont get any good returns in exchange for your hardwork for months! so bounty campaigns doesnt have any assurance still it is better to have some profits from these campaigns compare to none.

modtakels

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:29:00 PM

Goodness that is a huge profit if you ask me,you have been here not too long and most of the people here are struggling to get good bounty rewards,you must be researching very often that is why your campaigns achieved success,congrats and keep up the good work! do not join these shitty projects so that your time and effort wont be wasted.

Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:35:57 PM

We could see how crypto gave help for us,  we have been started at a very low price equivalent. I know we all not having a good experience with bounties cause sometimes we've been scam, same thing happen with me but it won't stop me and I'll keep on bounties still the end.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:38:20 PM
Merited by vergel24official (1)

Good for you mate. In my experience, I've already earn $7000 from all bounty campaigns. Since I started in this forum, at first bounty campaing does not matter to me because I am earning bitcoin from signature campaign. But my friend told me to try bounty campaign then I tried it. In just 4 weeks of posting without receiving tokens in that time I've earned $2000. I've waited 3 months before they distributed our payment and that time the token is listed in some exchanges sites and I was shocked of its price. Then I told to myself that I will focus in altcoin from now on.
hiwainmoto

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:38:28 PM

Wow that is a great experience,i wish i will have a good payouts from the bounty campaigns that i have joined a month ago,seems like you are very good in picking good campaigns!Can you share the secret?so we will know if these campaigns are going to be massive or going to fail at the end of the ICO or which ones are potential scams.

dealung

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:41:40 PM

My experience in the gift of nothing yet, still need to learn a lot from the senior. But the least I want to share my experience in the gift is getting a big enough prize within 1 month I get about $ 2544.69 from the gift of signature Campaign.

HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:45:54 PM

Well if you join many bounty campaign,i'm sure one of them will be profitable when the coin released.When there are many ICO scam out there,you should be careful when choosing bounty that you will take,there are many cases that people didn't get payed after doing some bounty campaign.Tips from is to choose bounty campaign that managed by professional campaign manager in this forum,this way the chance that project turn out to be scam is small.
Joining a large amount of campaigns does not mean that the participant is going to make a lot of money. People need to research the project first.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
cryptomarijuana

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:51:09 PM

This is why i am more focused on bounty hunting compare to trading which you will risk big amout of money! bounty hunting doesnt need any amount or investments compare to mining and trading which you will need plenty of money to produce more rewards and in bounties you will only risk your time and effort which is better than losing your money in trading.

cryptocrocs

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:58:04 PM

Well good for you,seems like you know everything in bounty campaigns  because you can easily pick those good campaigns over these bunch or shit projects and scam projects here in bitcointalk.You are not a good bounty hunter because you can manage to take get profits in just few months of being here better than most of the hunters here.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
SleepMachine

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:04:50 PM

good luck to you because you have chosen good projects to do. But besides, I also add more one important thing. that is chosing a good manager is also important as chosing a project. I have seen there are many managers scam others

cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:06:36 PM

Wow that is very great experience,thanks for sharing it to use and i know you did a very good part of your campaigns that is why you have been rewarded with good bounties.Never stop learning so that you will be updated with the things here in forums,not everybody here has good experience with bounties that is why you are so lucky to have that profits stay humble and learn more.

coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 11:09:55 PM

Hello crypto lovers, i want to share with all of you, my bounty experience.
Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!

Thanks!  Smiley
I hope my English is not so bad to understand my thoughts!

A positive mind attracts positive results. Skepticism is normal for most who does not understand what he is looking into. But if we are positive enough to take on the risks of any venture, then we will get our answers. Answers in the form of results whether good or bad. If good, great! We just need to improve further. If bad, great! We have something to learn from to become stronger and wiser. In your case, you took that risk. And now, you found your answer.  Wink

cryptomngr

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:10:59 PM

Very well! you did a good job with your first bounty campaign,im sure you are going to make a lot of profits in the future because you are a good bounty hunter picking good bounties is indeed a very hard thing to do because most of these new project is either scam or shit project that doesnt have any future to get investors.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: