Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:11:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My bounty experience!  (Read 4652 times)
Jerical13

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:00:11 PM

Bounty's cool.I participated in all popular and received a lot of tokens.Then it was for me the most profitable and I spent little time on it
johnalyn

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:04:41 PM

My bounty and airdrop is not very cool unlike other people who earn much bigger than me since they join their first bounties or airdrops because I just received my rewards to  what I participated us just a small amount but it is OK that u have that rewards that I can use to spend in anything I wanted to buy here in my country.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
shaman11 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:09:27 PM

My bounty and airdrop is not very cool unlike other people who earn much bigger than me since they join their first bounties or airdrops because I just received my rewards to
 what I participated us just a small amount but it is OK that u have that rewards that I can use to spend in anything I wanted to buy here in my country.
Honestly i havent aidroo experience, because i think airdrops are no profitable!
lhuibin

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:13:41 PM

In my opinion, this is the best way to earn money for beginners.Everything is very clear and there are never any problems with getting the tokens we need the main thing to choose a project

▮█     KRYLL     ▮█     AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE     ▮█
▁▁   ▮ █     Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement     █ ▮   ▁▁
╚═══════●  ﹙ Telegram ﹚  ●●  ﹙ Twitter ﹚  ●●  ﹙ Facebook ﹚  ═══════╝
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:17:27 PM

I've never had a problem with bounty.As soon as I found this opportunity so soon began to use it and quite pleased with the result which was obtained
Perhaps you are a person who has many years experience in the Crypto market especially Bounty. I'm new and I have not had any income yet. I am looking forward to your help. I like Bounty but my ICO project analysis ability is poor, I have been in the Bounty for 3 months but often see the fraud ICO.

rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:21:55 PM

I have had a bad bounty experience with equi campaign. I joined their bounty 2 month ago and were expecting that they will finish the campaign to the 4, april 2018 according to their Whitepaper, but then they have announced that the tokensale & bounty will last to the 30, june 2018! I dont want to wait so much time, and advice all bounty hunters not to join the campaigns for more than 4-5 weeks, otherwise you can lose a lot of time if the project is too weak.
Sergio444

Activity: 174
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 02:23:11 PM

Its really good and amazing to read very deep when you are introduced to something for the first time. I must say that you taking your time to read more on the cryptocurrencies had a correlation with your earning in that bounty campaign. Your experience really motivates me to carry on. Even though my first token received from one bounty campaign that was expected to make me hit some ETH But the token was dumped on the exchange market, but that wouldn't stop me from participating in others.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 02:24:36 PM

Great results, its cool that someone can earn money in bounty over 1500$, when minimal salary in country is 250eur!

you still think in usd and euro well thats also your mistake.

serkhio

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:27:58 PM

Yes, thank u for ur sharing. I have a question, many bounty pool divide a large part into the signature campaign, but the forum level is low. Could u plz tell me how to upgrade the level quickly.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
shaman11 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:28:43 PM

Great results, its cool that someone can earn money in bounty over 1500$, when minimal salary in country is 250eur!

In cryptocurrency i am using USD, in real life EUR, wherr is mistake?😂
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:28:49 PM

Its time for the test cause the market is not good and many ico projects will fail due to cant raise enough money and the coin price will be very low even the ico is successd, we need to choose a bounty as careful as we can and hold the bounty tokens for a long time

snapee11

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:29:09 PM

In my opinion, this is the best way to earn money for beginners.Everything is very clear and there are never any problems with getting the tokens we need the main thing to choose a project5
I agree much! But the thing is Bounties of today are 40% scam if they are not their token might be very low price to trade but yes as a beginner I am really please with these legit Bounties. I started February 21 I guess on hunting Bounties but most of them is just telegram bounty and of course I have like 5 social media campaign I'm hoping for a positive result. I have received 420 tokens on 1 telegram campaign but It was like "first blood" The token was no value. Again I agree with you we should really choose the right one.
shaman11 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:30:12 PM

Yes, thank u for ur sharing. I have a question, many bounty pool divide a large part into the signature campaign, but the forum level is low. Could u plz tell me how to upgrade the level quickly.
Its will be very hard to get rank up, you can see that i post article where i have over 250 replys, but i recieve only 1 merit wich is key to get higher rank!
snapee11

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:31:57 PM

In cryptocurrency i am using USD, in real life EUR, wherr is mistake?😂

In my case,  I'm gonna say pesos instead of euros
cilgindansci

Activity: 504

umachit.fund

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:36:39 PM

Bounty campaigns are a great chance for crypto currency. Sometimes you don't earn money, but sometimes you earn a lot of money.
We need to find the right bounty campaigns  Smiley

Jumli

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:36:49 PM

I agree with what you say besides that I see the movement of altcoin obtained from bounty campaign program is very large and good to do.
omolabake

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:45:32 PM

I JUST PUBLICATE MY ARTICLE ABOUT BOUNTY; HOW TO JOIN, HOW TO CHOOSE BEST BOUNTY, READ MORE HERE:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3241133.0

Hello crypto lovers, i want to share with all of you, my bounty experience.
Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!

https://pp.userapi.com/c847221/v847221987/1467a/J03GTKhkdY0.jpg

Thanks!  Smiley
I hope my English is not so bad to understand my thoughts!
You had a great result and your post is absolutely inspirational. I love this and i've being thinking about joining the race for a while but no proper mentoring. I will surely meet you there, I will start working towards getting there with immediate effect. First, i need to get my account upgraded which the step i'm taking rite now is part of it. Congrats once again man.
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 04:06:30 PM

Nowadays many bounties are scams and value of their tokens is worthless, but apart this there some bounties are very promising and potentially very strong about their business,and I have earn some token/coins by these bounties and seeing my wallet, I feel very good. To earn here always do serious study about the projects/ICO's of bounties which you want to participates before joining them.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
main320

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:10:08 PM

That was a marvelous affair not every one of the general population is getting paid by these crusades that is the reason you are excessively fortunate, making it impossible to get paid, thats each great accomplishment as of now in light of the fact that these battle are infrequently getting hardcaps, well I do think now that you have explored exceptionally well that is the reason you got not too bad bounties you picked great bounties.
Schultz88

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:18:22 PM

Most of bounties that I have joined are paying but they not much as you have. When I got some surprises that I got a quite amount of token, I was happy but then I see that the wallet addresses in spreadsheet was different from mine. I have try to consolidate to bounty manager but they consider me as scam. I was really disappointed about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: