Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 02:35:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My bounty experience!  (Read 4665 times)
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:38:35 AM

$2500 in three months? what a great result. you must be joined a lot of bounty campaigns. You deserve your hard work.
I want to join many bounty campaigns but i don't have much time due to my part-time job and stuff. Considering to join content creation as it gives you high stake yet only take less time but i'm not good at writing. Btw thanks for sharing your experience.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:14:27 AM

My first bounty experience was so horrible because I got hacked all my money in my wallet was stolen. But I moved on already and I'm just waiting for my latest profit and I've learned on my experience which is don't trust anybody here.

That's very unfortunate dude. Most of the time if you were hacked there's a chance that you accidentally added your private keys in some sites, airdrop form or it is saved on your email. With my bounty experience it was great (my first campaign was with etn) because I got like more than $6k and I used it for the construction of our house. Currently, whenever I got my bounties I am holding it hoping that it will rise once the market recovers.
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:23:26 AM

a pretty good experience. In my opinion. Following bounty is the same as working in the real world. same in the sense of trying. the more we are enterprising and diligent, the more results we get
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:44:05 AM

I JUST PUBLICATE MY ARTICLE ABOUT BOUNTY; HOW TO JOIN, HOW TO CHOOSE BEST BOUNTY, READ MORE HERE:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3241133.0

Hello crypto lovers, i want to share with all of you, my bounty experience.
Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!

Thanks!  Smiley
I hope my English is not so bad to understand my thoughts!

Great job! You have done a great job. Congratulations! This is a big inspiration for all the members of this forum to step up with their hardwork and determination to earn. But I hope they will never forget to earn in the best and most honest way. There are so many opportunities to earn here. Social media campaigns are very easy to do, you can earn a lot from it especially if you have a lot of followers. Blog campaigns are also very profitable.
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:47:34 AM

I am glad to see that you hold all your bounty tokens.
Most bounty hunters dump their tokens once they got it, which results in price crashes.
I also hold my bounty tokens, since I believe they will be more valuable in the future.
bakerlisa510

Activity: 183
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:53:09 AM

I just got lucky by joining BitNautic Telegram group and earned 10 free BTNT Tokens.

My referral link is: https://t.me/bitnautic_bot?start=555293985

You can also get 10 BTNT tokens by clicking on the link above.

Share and forward the referral link to your network and get 5 BTNT tokens for each friend invited. They will have to join the chat and stay, for you to receive the reward! Users who get caught cheating will directly be eliminated.

Follow and read the detailed rules about the airdrop here: https://twitter.com/bitnautic
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 06:56:52 AM

It was indeed a job well done. Me also, I believe in your story, i've been there also, Im just an ordinary guy thats been contented in low salary for office works, but when I found out about this bounty campaign, now i get a payout thats worth x10 from my salary at the office, it is quite amazing. More power!

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 07:20:59 AM

Obviously great result…

Its normal if you got some good campaigns then you can earn a reason able amount, but I think it’s better to join some bounty campaign wisely that can give you some return against your precious time & struggle for that campaign but don’t join blindly because some time some projects didn’t reaches even soft cap & never fruitful.
hansbans

Activity: 380

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:30:38 AM

I have not received any good money from any bounty campaign lately. After the crash, everything went down in price and I thought I would make money from the bounty, but nothing was left.
Congratulations, your portfolio looks good Smiley

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:24:32 PM

Not a bad result, buddy! But I would advise you to sell part of the coins at the height of growth. So, the STQ coins that are in your wallet, two weeks ago I sold at a price 2 times more expensive than it is now.
VPoro

Activity: 201

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:25:56 PM

nice journey but if you can explain more detail that will be great for me and many people in this forum. Now bounty is a good profit to cover our lost from last storm.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:58:29 PM

My first bounty experience was so horrible because I got hacked all my money in my wallet was stolen. But I moved on already and I'm just waiting for my latest profit and I've learned on my experience which is don't trust anybody here.

A lot of us have been there, man. I would highly recommend getting a hardware wallet - most projects are on the ethereum platform so it can be stored on the hardware wallet (like ledger nano)
feverpitch

Activity: 379

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:21:10 AM

Social media bounty takes a lot of time to do them if you are doin 50-100 bounty every day , but could give you a good chance to get some nice profit.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:51:27 AM

Social media bounty takes a lot of time to do them if you are doin 50-100 bounty every day , but could give you a good chance to get some nice profit.

I used to do social media bounties but no more right now, it's really time draining and unless you have a lot of followers isn't worth the effort. Reddit campaigns instead, are really great

chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:14:37 PM

Thanks for sharing your experience

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:41:06 PM

Oh okay. Congratulations on your success story bro. This is a good advise to all of us and also to the newbies who are trying to start up with new bounty campaigns. The fact is that it is not easy to start a bounty or participate in a bounty. Though it is a free way of earning some coins without investing money, we also do some form of investments. You would have to invest a lot of time and energy into the campaign you will join. It could even be that some senior investors or whales got some of their funds through bounties and they continue to earn each day.
So I stand with him in the notion that, though the market is bad, some projects are falling in the market but i will say the future is always bright for us. Crypto is still growing and we still have the chance to promote it and also make it big as well
kamalkk

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:33:11 PM

Bounty is definitely real and has a lot of potential income. It just happen that people are abusing it in this forum and admins are trying to minimize it.
Nekroser

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:23:23 PM

The second time I read this article and more and more motivated to work. Thank you. The main thing is to do as much as possible and have patience. Then there will be a result.
damiham

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:33:18 PM

my bounty experience ,,,i had a lot of experience in bounty
I have not received any good money from any bounty campaign lately. After the crash, everything went down in price and I thought I would make money from the bounty, but nothing was left,,,though right now things seems to be hard
sherenikaw

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:18:29 PM

i realized how very lucky i was when i did my first bounty a few months ago,
Lucky to get paid from these prize campaigns,
most people here have not been paid for with their gift,
will never happen.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: