Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:00:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My bounty experience!  (Read 4659 times)
Ms Nuha

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:02:22 AM

I want to say, It's really good, I think the bounty is a good choice for hunters that do not work and many, but I would advise not to do all the campaigns blindly at one time, just limit yourself to 2-3 campaigns best at the same time and promote it wholeheartedly. and also stay alert as well because there are some bounties that are just a scam and sometimes the campaign manager will run the payment.
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:05:55 AM

My bounty experience is very good and first when i join this work i am a job employee and i am a part time in this work but when i earn some money then i give this work full time and i will earn extra money from my job salary.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:00:12 AM

My bounty experience yeah, it is very varied. Sometimes I got the scams, sometimes I got the legit one, sometimes I got the standard one.
But, this is part of how to participate in a bounty program.
However, I get more good rewards and token values by joining and completing the bounty program, especially from the Signature campaign. It pays me more and more. This is very happy to know about the bounty program, to participate, and to get the reward. It is also one of the ways that can my life better. I always join the bounty program and then I got the rewards to be sold or hold.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

4ernuy

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 04:04:02 AM

Yes, now a lot of different bounties. But it is simply insulting that most projects can not raise enough funds. For example, I participated in the Gilgamesh project for a month, and they collected not enough money and paid nothing ...

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
sugarlady43

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:19:39 AM

The first time I joined my bounty just to participate in their bounty. I do not know which one is a scam. But I still go there. When I was very much involved bounty. But only a few pay my token. The rest does not exist. Like covesting bounty that I was paid only in early January, and immediately sold. It is also expensive and since then I am very interested to participate bounty and meticulously in choosing bounty.
Mr Airdrop Infinity Lover

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:57:07 AM

My bounty experience would be THUG, that is one coin which u can get easily and make tons of cash out of it if u hold for few years, for me that was my best experience, they still have ongoing Airdeops and get FREE Thug within 7 days, u can buy also on many exchanges and hold for 2-3 Years and become a millionaire in no time, u will not regret investing in them 😍😍😘😘
diamdirumah

Activity: 157

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:10:14 AM

This is my first experience of following the campaign gifts and projects ongoing projects I follow this is BITRUST. This BITRUST I have seen excellent development because of platforms is Bountyhive. This may be my first project a successful and managed to follow until the project is completed.
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:13:47 AM

In my rank, I also have experienced the good and bad story on the bounty. But, I experienced more the good bounties.
It is lovely to see my wallet after the distribution of the bounty program that I follow. The signature campaign is my favorite bounty to participate because it offers the higher reward. Then, even my rank is still Member, I can gain more rewards.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:19:34 AM

My first bounty experience was so good and I hope all my bounty campaign that I will join will always good that I can also earn what other people have in their wallet just like my friend he earn better than me because he is almost using bitcoin since 2 years while I just started joining bitcoin last year.

kameutunda

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:34:13 AM

I think bounty is a good choice for hunters who do not work and many, but I would advise not to do all the campaigns blindly at one time, just limit yourself to 1-2 best campaigns at once and promote them with all your hearts hacked , reward rewards stacked until the hacker steals all the coins with significant value. And now, I start again hoping to recover from my loss. Be careful and vigilant every time you visit or click on a website.
Mr.Been

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:11:12 AM

My bounty expirience not as good as your, but now I have some bounties and hope  on success
One of my bounties is Enlte, I think it have a big future
otto2012

Activity: 215

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 09:13:55 AM

I congratulate you on the fact that you managed to earn good money, but you just got lucky. Then the entire crypto-currency market grew, and so the bounty also paid well. Now the situation is deplorable.

Donate BTC. Bitcoin wallet - 1K6JocAxu3qX2BoKWXuunzMS4WaZ9Gqmde
Fasunathan

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:20:40 AM

I JUST PUBLICATE MY ARTICLE ABOUT BOUNTY; HOW TO JOIN, HOW TO CHOOSE BEST BOUNTY, READ MORE HERE:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3241133.0

Hello crypto lovers, i want to share with all of you, my bounty experience.
Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!

Thanks!  Smiley
I hope my English is not so bad to understand my thoughts!
Good for you kiddo. It is good that you have learned cryptocurrency while you are still young because as you grow older your knowledge will also grew deeper and it is good for you and for this forum. You can earn money in this field without investing and just don't be greedy and be contented even it you will get small income at the start.
ryan2018

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:27:19 AM

Congrats, you deserve a star, dude. You have proven how to become a true bounty hunter. I also like you, just start looking for luck in bounty world. I hope my achievement will be like you too. Wish me luck.
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:30:35 AM

the experience of joining times in the bounty is very annoying to me where there I just work on the project so long and at the end of his grace is lost and does not pay so the core must be careful in choosing a good bounty.
sateyaam

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:55:50 AM

Results are never lie,
I am a beginner and got interested and studied at crypto 2 months ago,
I really believe in what you say and
Looks like I have to study with you to learn what cryptocurrency is, and how to get what you get  Grin
grknondr

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:46:32 PM

I was impressed by your earnings and you make me encourage my friend Smiley I am still reporting for different bounties and I am waiting for good rewards. Is there anyone who earned more than this sum?
Akshat21

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:56:26 PM

Great to know your bounty experience well i have another bounty program which is popular in these days named (thug coin) this coin has gained over 77k members in just one month and growing each an every day because of their frequent airdrops which happen every week and bounty campains its such coin which is already listed on exchanges like yobit so you can well imagine at an early stage this coin has gain much more and will be in next level in future,so its a must try project and maybe you will get another happy experience to share with us.
jeldzrey16

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:00:18 PM

Wow your experince is inspiring for the bounty hunters like me! You made a great work to earn those money! I would love to earn that too!!

▀▀ ▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀▀ ITSMYNE▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀
Trixie28

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:42:53 PM

My bounty experience since I started crypto was so happy because I gained more experience, knowledge and give extra profits for my family. I also experienced being hacked by an anonymous person and get some of my good token I been secured.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: