Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:46:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My bounty experience!  (Read 4652 times)
dg2010

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:19:56 PM

thank for your sharing! I also agree with you that working for bounty campaign is one of the best ways to earn money. But till the market falls down from December, 2017, the earning money from bounty is becoming more difficult. Most of the token's price will reduce immediately after the payment date. You have wait for a long time for the recover
thionh235

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:48:51 PM

That was a marvelous affair not every one of the general population is getting paid by these crusades that is the reason you are excessively fortunate, making it impossible to get paid, thats each great accomplishment as of now in light of the fact that these battle are infrequently getting hardcaps
TokenForUs

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Ccfound

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:25:47 PM

my thought will say so, im very new to bounty since 2015 i left bitcoin and start again from end of march...i just curious with bounty's benefit because still waiting some tokens and stakes finalised. hope it will make me more excitement to do boutny works after spending some benefit. i believe that every efforts has value, so for me doing bounty works properly and helping spread the project is so much fun especially people with writting hobbies and learn more cryptocurrency it will make other benefits for him.

MFY151

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:44:25 PM

My first bounty experience was so horrible because I got hacked all my money in my wallet was stolen. But I moved on already and I'm just waiting for my latest profit and I've learned on my experience which is don't trust anybody here.

When a bounty like airdrop usually asks for your information, make sure you don't give personal and security information like private keys because bounties here in this forum will never ask even the moderators and admin, they will never ask for your private informations. There are also some cases of phishing sites and airdrops scams so we all need to be careful and vigilant.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:55:19 PM

I JUST PUBLICATE MY ARTICLE ABOUT BOUNTY; HOW TO JOIN, HOW TO CHOOSE BEST BOUNTY, READ MORE HERE:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3241133.0

Hello crypto lovers, i want to share with all of you, my bounty experience.
Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!

Thanks!  Smiley
I hope my English is not so bad to understand my thoughts!

I started as bounty hunter ,until now lm a bounty hunter because l dont have choice.l dont have any other income to feed my children.l only hope for my salary as bounty hunter.Even l experience to scam ,l really try and try until l have a salary for my kids.l almost dont have salary for 4months but lm still here waiting for God ti bless me.But lm really thankful l got my salary that will provide our needs for 4months.I beleive if bitcoin reach $20000 l am rich that time.
riskrocks007

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:34:23 PM

Thanks for sharing, choosing a right program is the key to the success. I have experienced the same in past also have learnt how to choose a good program which will have good potential and provides longterm wealth creation opportunity.
Kseniya17

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 07:21:23 PM

I have been participating in bounty companies since January and my earnings are 10 times less, tokens came to the purse but they are not traded anywhere ...
timfish

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:25:01 PM

I have not been able to participate much in bounty campaigns but the first one I did, I wasn't informed there would be a KYC at the end of the campaign, despite the ambiguity of the process during the campaign, I was discouraged because I don't really know how the KYC should be done, that was how I lost all those rewards.
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 02:35:30 AM

Wow congratulations on your achievement. Ive been there also, for starting on my life in crypto world. I was a little bit slow in getting funds for investing on popular coins. But when I discovered bounty campaigns. As of now its my source of fund for investing on a tokens or even investing on ICO campaign. Its really a great help especially for those who are still starters in the cryptoworld.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
flat1983

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:50:54 AM

You've done a great job. Can you make a friend? I want to learn from you. Grin
chicken Campus

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:29:53 AM

In my view, Campaign bounty is one of the most profitable ways to generate good income when it comes to cryptocurrency. I'm starting from the basics and still learning another way about how to handle cryptocurrency until now. This is my second month now since the day I started doing the gift campaign. I joined many ICO prizes as a beginner and completed five or six on them but only 1 ICO has paid my job up to now, others, I am still waiting for their distribution. And I hope in the future I get a lot of tokens.

bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:32:51 AM

Congratulations, truly hard work really pays off. continue this doing and you can achieve your dreams. I hope this post will serve as an inspiration, to those who want to start in the crypto world.

quarkchain.io
gawuk

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:38:02 AM

It is fun to do what is believable and get results from it. Maybe the results are not always measured with money, but maybe you get knowledge and experience is greater than just crypto.
merle

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:54:40 AM

Joining bounty program is now one of my main activities to earn the money. Because I don't have any business or job duties outside of the cryptocurrency.
I have many experiences joining the bounty program. It starts with some scams, fewer tokens, and the legit bounty with great payment. I like them all and the experiences. I can live my life and family including saving more tokens and money from bounty program. It is double or triple compared with the offline job that I had ever worked.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████████▄
           ▄█████████████████████████▄
         ▄█████████████████████████████▄
        █████████████████████▀ █████████▄
       ██████████████████▀    ████████████
      ▐████████████████▌      ████████████▌
      ███████▀▀▀   ███▌     ▀▀█▀ █████████
      ███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀         ▄██████████
      ██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▐███████████████████████████████████▌
       ███████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████████████████▀
           ▀█████████████████████████▀
             ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
chynge.net

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█             
              ▄██▄███▄         ▄   
              ▀▀ █▌ ▀▀█▀██   ▄█▀██
          ▄▄▄           ▀▀▀███▀▀▀ 
          ▀▀▀                ▀█   
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                ███   
                      ▄██▀     ▐█ 
   ▄█████████      ▄█▀█▀        █▌
                 █▀▀▄█         ██▌
 ████████████   ▀█▄█▀           █▌
                                █▀
     ████████                ▄▄██ 
                             ▄█▀   
        ▀▀▀▀▀               █▀     
                  ▄     ███▀       
              ████████▀█▀           

Instant Settlement

▄██▄███           
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▄█▀   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ██▀▄██  ▄█▄  ██▌▄ ▄▄▄ █
███▀     ▐█▀▀▄█▀  ██▀ ▀██  ▀█▄    █
██      █▀░██▀  █▀▀     ▐▀█  ▀██  █
█▀▀████████████████████████████████
█▀▀▌ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██
█▄                                █
█▄                       ▄▄████████
█▄                      █▀███▌    █
█▄                     █▌ █  █▌   █
█▄                      ▀████▌▄▄▄▄█
█▄                                █
█▌                                █
██▀▀ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██
 ▀▀████████████████████████████████

Zero Fees

▄██▀▀▀██▄           
          ▄██       ██▄         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
    █████████████████████████   
    █                       █   
    █          ▄▄▄          █   
    █         █▀▀▀█         █   
    █         █   █         █   
    █         █▄▄▄█         █   
    █          ▀▀▀          █   
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   
    █████████████████████████   

Secure Transaction
vividbery

Activity: 221
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:01:39 AM

Such a great amount that you have achieved, I took longer to earn the bounty rewards and less from you got. I hope I could get more from bounty because I believe most bounty are good.
zbaharudin

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:02:25 AM

I think some people are eager to invest in cryptocurrency, but do not have enough capital to get started. I'm sure this post will inspire many people who want to get into this business.
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1358

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:04:21 AM

I think bounties are quite nice way to introduce people into cryptocurrencies. I know people that didn't have money or guts to invest in, they just get some cheap coins by bounties or airdrops and learn the basics.
rohican

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:17:53 PM

Maybe there are some pessimistic members here. We know some projects are nonsense, and unfortunately sometimes we experience. Maybe you can inspire other members to remain confident in this industry.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:22:57 PM

good results.....bounty payment can make you have a good average salary expecially if the country if you live has low salary ones.....
I consider bounty as my second job and I can gain an average 1000$ a months....
gabbie2010

Activity: 2688
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 04:47:08 PM

This testimony of your bounties earnings in the forum is very encouraging, you have proved to us that working round the clock in bounties is very rewarding and this will motivates and inspires us towards achieving our financial targets while promoting ICOs to earn tokens.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: