Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 12:20:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My bounty experience!  (Read 4648 times)
pacho08

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:10:14 PM

I've completed the vote bounty for Bounty0x and meme bounty for Delphy. Delphy hasn't ended their campaign so I've yet to be paid out if I'm chosen, but it was a fun task for a potential reward.
What kind of project are you working on? I was interested in the social media ones but I'm not active on any other platforms but Reddit, so it doesn't seem plausible for me to complete them. I'd like to see some different types of bounties come up for hunters. Much like traditional freelance work.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:11:47 PM

Scammer ICO bounties and always ends with fail.
But there is a big issue on this topic loser is always investor and bounty hunter.
Invertor loses money, bounty hunter loses effort and time which equals money.
But project owner and bounty manager always wins!
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2114
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:19:14 PM

Your performance as a newbie into crypto market is very good so far you took the things seriously and perform well. Your results totally depends on your focus and perseverance. Anyone can do the same if he/she seriously doing bounties in a proper way with perseverance. Even I have read your other article about how to join or choose bounty that is worth to read for newbies. One should not loose hope when a bounty fails. He/she should keep doing bounties sooner or later result will be positive.

juliapham118

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:16:30 PM

Congratulations that your hardwork paid off, this means that there are still many bounties out there that are paying and will have a great use and value in the future. I saw that you have credits i also got some from bounty, if they can develop and prove about their claim on scalability and tps it will surely be huge.
genset88

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:45:28 PM

I JUST PUBLICATE MY ARTICLE ABOUT BOUNTY; HOW TO JOIN, HOW TO CHOOSE BEST BOUNTY, READ MORE HERE:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3241133.0

Hello crypto lovers, i want to share with all of you, my bounty experience.
Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!

Thanks!  Smiley
I hope my English is not so bad to understand my thoughts!

Not bad for beginner. You make me believe in the bounty future. If we work hard, we will get good results. People are probably scared of scam bounties. Yes, scam bounties is real, but not much. It's not a big problem for us to worry.
I has joined the bounty for a few months. Although I made many mistakes when joining bounty, I finally stabilized my bounty income. I just want to say that everyone can make money from crypto without capital, you just need to be hard.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 06:52:21 PM

Congrats! It was actually quite a feat specially since you just started venturing in the bounty campaign world. My friend was also a part of credits bounty campaign, one of the campaign included in your list and I must say I was very surprised to because he earned rewards worth my annual salary in my current job.

hanbaga_

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:58:02 PM

That is a very nice experience for beginners. I am new in this industry and haven't got such a good rewards like you. I hope that I could earn so much from this industry to help me with living cost.
Jordanuttos

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:02:54 AM

Always considered bounty programs to be an effective way to earn money. I have a lot of experience in this direction, although every time I have to conduct a thorough analysis of the project to avoid mistakes and fraud.

Never give up
Aris novianto

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:06:39 AM

my bounty experience is very good, I like to follow bounty, because if we follow bounty project we will get the coin wage that we do, I like bounty bitcoin.

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
annawill3

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:45:19 PM

Congratulations to the Op! Hope you are satisfied with the result of your hard work! Honestly , there is no difference in real world and online work! You still have to see put in effort and plan in advance in other for your effort to earn you an income.
bitcoinforus

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:53:30 PM

When I started to practice bounty, I was inspired by the video where the guy shows the results for 6 months of work and retention of tokens: $ 60,000!!! He began to run the bounty in December! Now I don't believe it's possible to make as much money. A lot of new people began to engage in bounty and payments have become small.
aleksabat

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:02:00 PM

Thanks, man, i would even give you some merits if i could. I still want to join in this bounty party but it seems so hard for me!

xuxunini

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:03:29 AM

That is very good result. Unfortunately bounty takes too much time. The count of projects must be great to make real profit. Now I try carefully analyse bounty campanies before to participate. Some of them don't pay any rewards or change conditions and it's necessary watch them all time at chats or like this.
bright07

Activity: 392
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 04:48:20 AM

Indeed great earnings, In my first try in bounty I have never doubted it even once, And have started in earning BTC and not token in the Forum, But when I have stumble upon the bounty campaign I have realize the potential it can give to me by just engaging with it you can earn different kinds of token and without investing to them and by means of participating, supporting, and advertising their ICO this can sure accumulate a lot of earning in the future while hodling that earn token of yours, But stay alert as well because there are some bounty that are only scam and sometimes campaign manager would run with the payments.

I agree with you. I started it on friend's suggestion. I am also earning and hope to reach on good level like you.it takes time as well as hard work so we need to keep patience.
Refozzblaze

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:10:36 AM

satisfactory results in 3 months you can get 1500 usd, i follow bounty can collect 800 usd
hopefully our future earnings increasing
tysavbde

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:12:58 AM

The reward task is a good opportunity for a novice to know about encryption. I want to learn from you and try my best to do the reward work I receive now.
Audistar

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:28:12 AM

Well my first bounty experience is not kinda fun, when one project asks for 0.1eth as part of KYC!
Then I quit right there and then with the bounty campaign.
But anyway, after that my boUnty experience was quite good with another project, and they pay me with tokens handsomely. So all is well.
Sulwan2612

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:38:45 AM

I JUST PUBLICATE MY ARTICLE ABOUT BOUNTY; HOW TO JOIN, HOW TO CHOOSE BEST BOUNTY, READ MORE HERE:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3241133.0

Hello crypto lovers, i want to share with all of you, my bounty experience.
Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!

Thanks!  Smiley
I hope my English is not so bad to understand my thoughts!

That's a nice result of bounties,  I'm also new in this crypto world,  thanks to  you cause your thread give me more spirit to always do the best in my crypto activities especially in bounties,  cause there are many people said that bounties is wasting time,  I just want to proof that their statement are not 100% correct,  let's proof it by earning some money from bounties,  long life bounties 😁😁
Cenil

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:43:59 AM

You earn a quite amount of money by bounty and I think its show beginners and newbie that bounty are legit if you choose the right one. I hope bounty are getting better so peoples could get a good life by that.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:48:28 AM

You are doing really well. I had focused more on trading this last week but now the market is so volatile I am going to go back 90% of my time into bounties as I think at least, earning the free money is far less risky than trading it. As the market is crashing it's best to just ride this out and wait to see if we will ever get out of this bear market. I want to find ten good bounties this month to focus on and see what I can earn.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: