Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 10:59:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My bounty experience!  (Read 4648 times)
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:10:23 AM

my first bounty experience is stressful, I suddenly gave up and quit. because I cant even do the tasks of the project. but I return with enough knowledge from a friend you told me everything I have to do, because of him, I was able to finish a bounty campaign and received my bounty reward.
Yes, it's too pressure involving in bounty campaign but through motivation and dedication I still survive and do the tasks very well.This is how life goes ,in order to achieved our goals we must keep on hardwork even its hard for us to understand things we're able to find some ways to continue involving in campaign and earned reward for the sake of us.

jennerpower

Activity: 255
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:11:08 AM

I am really shocked to know that some of my friends are resigning to their job to do full-time bounty hunting. Yes, it was really a good and legit way of earning more than your job can provide you. Even non-professional thinks that they are sometimes overpayed by just doing bounty campaigns. If you choose and get a good ICO in the beningging you will be rewarded more than your normal job salary. I just want to share my observation from my friends.

f1rstalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:19:44 AM

I took part in many bounties, but I remember a couple: DAT, BTD, STQ, MTC, HBZ, AMN, NPXS, LEND, HQX
I earned more than 7000$
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 11:21:37 AM

Great start bro hope your good experience will also come on me. This is my first signature and hoping to be paid and the value will be worth it. Well I believe in my research to be exact what im expected for the project. More weeks to go before I feel to complete a bounty campaign

boss@laway

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:23:26 AM

I've done some different bounties, social media. The hosts sometimes have some vague descriptions, but overall it seems to work pretty good. I understand it's still in alpha though and there's much more planned for the future.
ZaBelyi

Activity: 127
Merit: 2

Product almost ready flycare.com

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:24:16 AM

It's really great. Even me, the person involved, was inspired by the new circle. Yes, I hope a lot of people believe in this and begin your path to tryptomer. It is not a difficult but a very necessary experience for understanding the world.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      flyCARE.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MEDICAL, WELLNESS AND PERSONAL CARE
ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
blue_id69

Activity: 266
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:32:33 PM

Congrats, thank you for the insights on your experience. Bounty's cool.I participated in all popular and received a lot of tokens. Then it was for me the most profitable and I spent little time on it
IrReAr

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:25:21 PM

I think it's a good result for a beginner. If you keep working hard, your results will be better. I can only wish you success!
jaeden1024

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:08:06 AM

It is great to hear that their is someone who got profit by doing like this social media job. I also appreciate their experience and happy for them in earning money. For me its my first time that i earn to token but not finished their ico, i wish that it will succeed.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:12:10 AM

I JUST PUBLICATE MY ARTICLE ABOUT BOUNTY; HOW TO JOIN, HOW TO CHOOSE BEST BOUNTY, READ MORE HERE:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3241133.0

Hello crypto lovers, i want to share with all of you, my bounty experience.
Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!

Thanks for the write up. It is very comprehensible and will surely help a lot forum members when taking decision on the next bounty to invest. I like your strategy in the business.

Thanks!  Smiley
I hope my English is not so bad to understand my thoughts!
lihongjing

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:16:50 AM

I agree with your point of view. I also think that doing rewards requires a firm will and a good mood to face it! I have just joined the bounty for a period of time. I also encountered a task without rewards, but I think most of the bounty tasks are still worthwhile!
kokota189

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:50:12 AM

The first time I joined my bounty just to participate in their bounty. I do not know which one is a scam. But I still go there. When I was very much involved bounty
parlament9

Activity: 154

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:06:43 AM

excellent result, truth! But this work has to be not for all. now the Amazix team has introduced new rules and through social networks not to earn now. On the one hand it is good, and with another many people will lose "free" tokens

radokan

Activity: 291
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:11:22 AM

Why are you holding these tokens? Value is much below ico price and you could have earned more money if you have sold them after they were listed on exchange.
How long do you want to hold them, until they reach bottom?  Undecided
Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:14:38 AM

I had a horrible first experience, I mistakenly filled my private key instead of my ETH address in one of the bounties and someone got hold of it. The first bounties I participated in, I ended up losing my tokens to the thief. But I agree that one can earn a lot from bounty hunting.
max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:29:55 AM

I JUST PUBLICATE MY ARTICLE ABOUT BOUNTY; HOW TO JOIN, HOW TO CHOOSE BEST BOUNTY, READ MORE HERE:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3241133.0

Hello crypto lovers, i want to share with all of you, my bounty experience.
Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!

Thanks!  Smiley
I hope my English is not so bad to understand my thoughts!
What a good experience you had.
As of now I had two signature campaign will  done,until now I'm not earning on it.
Thank to you bro for inspirational experience.
For now I'm not losing hope.Someday I'll be like you what a good experience in bounty hunting
zabjerr

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 11:34:23 AM

my bounty experience is, I have difficulty fill up the form, but I'm just teaching me so I'm learning the way a bounty campaign is, and I'm happy paying my wages each week, especially to give me the our total wages.
crypto4earn
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:29:22 PM

I am also doing bounty work from last month but didn't get any earning and i don't know how to choose a good bounty and which have high payout. please help me to find the bounties.
huyen17071999

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:05:40 PM

Bounty's cool.I participated in all popular and received a lot of tokens.Then it was for me the most profitable and I spent little time on it
annatruong123

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:54:16 AM

Congratulations, truly hard work really pays off. continue this doing and you can achieve your dreams. I hope this post will serve as an inspiration, to those who want to start in the crypto world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: