Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:42:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My bounty experience!  (Read 4659 times)
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:20:08 PM

Bountybexperience is the most amazing experience that happen into my life, I found herecsome more idea and a new hope of life because bounty is really a big help specially on my part, because I really cannot afford investing a coin that is why I choose bounty for good, and I see that it has a good return to me while we are gaining we are learning things.
Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:27:33 PM

I dont think i got that much yet. But I am still doing and never give up. It is very nice of you to share your bounty experience.

But I could not give you merit as am not the merit source
BrindHexta

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:49:53 PM

Wow, seeing your results made me full of information about bounty events. To be honest I am a newcomer and I am always afraid of encountering a scam. I have not yet benefited from the bounty activities. I hope that the activities I participated in will go smoothly.
Phelan Hernandez

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:05:44 AM

I must say that it is really amazing to read very deep when you are introduced to something for the first time. Your experience really motivates me to carry on. Even though my first token received from one bounty campaign that was expected to make me hit some ETH, but the token was dumped on the exchange market, but that wouldn't stop me from participants.
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:10:30 AM

Wow, seeing your results made me full of information about bounty events. To be honest I am a newcomer and I am always afraid of encountering a scam. I have not yet benefited from the bounty activities. I hope that the activities I participated in will go smoothly.

Just make sure to do your research on bounty programs before you join to make sure they are legit and trustworthy and worth your time and effort to be a part of.
asdizn172777

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:04:31 PM

I have not been able to participate much in bounty campaigns but the first one I did, I wasn't informed there would be a KYC at the end of the campaign, despite the ambiguity of the process during the campaign, I was discouraged because I don't really know how the KYC should be done, that was how I lost all those rewards.

hlleyll

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:48:49 PM

In my opinion, i think bounty is good option for un employed and bounty hunters, but i will advice not to do all the campaigns blindly at one time Wink
crypto vlad

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:56:35 PM

I JUST PUBLICATE MY ARTICLE ABOUT BOUNTY; HOW TO JOIN, HOW TO CHOOSE BEST BOUNTY, READ MORE HERE:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3241133.0

Hello crypto lovers, i want to share with all of you, my bounty experience.
Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!

https://pp.userapi.com/c847221/v847221987/1467a/J03GTKhkdY0.jpg

Thanks!  Smiley
I hope my English is not so bad to understand my thoughts!
Good job sir. My bounty experience is following bounty sigcam and I have finished it and I also invested in ICO and in the end ICO is a scam. This is a bad experience
icohunter56

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:47:12 AM

I JUST PUBLICATE MY ARTICLE ABOUT BOUNTY; HOW TO JOIN, HOW TO CHOOSE BEST BOUNTY, READ MORE HERE:

Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!

https://pp.userapi.com/c847221/v847221987/1467a/J03GTKhkdY0.jpg
Good job man ! Now start your investing career.I have found a new project
According to the last events, cryptocurrency seems to be the future! I personally think, that one of the best new inventions is ICO. If you are interested in it, I can recommend #CRYPTICS.

I am very confident in this project and I am ready to give a 100% guarantee that these guys will succeed. Check it out #CRYPTICS

Thanks!  Smiley
shaman11 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:43:48 PM

Thanks!  Smiley
Good job sir. My bounty experience is following bounty sigcam and I have finished it and I also invested in ICO and in the end ICO is a scam. This is a bad experience
Its okay, you just need to find best projects to have more chance earn higher profit. Join in my telegram group i will post there my projects!
https://t.me/shaman11bounty
Papajager

Activity: 784
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:48:44 PM

In my country, the minimum wage is even lower - 240 euro. 1500 $ for three months - good result.
My friend started do bounty work 6 months ago. He said he has earned approximately 2500 $.

It is worth considering that he lives separately from his parents and only at the expense of income from the crypto.
Ravenangel

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:11:43 PM

This is such a god result for someone who is only months old in Bounty hunting, Yours is what can be said to be a success story as the value you have earned in such a short period of time is quite considerable, Most people might think that bounty campaigns are less valuable, as much as sometimes it doesnt pay much there is a considerable amount of income to be earned in these campaigns, one must however be careful with the bounties they those bounties don end up well.

Bitcoin to the moon
len23

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:20:30 PM

It is a good start for you,you have a good experienced in bounty.I have my experienced also but it is a bad experienced because it is my first time to join bounty and it is a scam i feel very bad that that because i waited my time and effort.Now i am much careful on the bounty i will choose and i hope that you can help me in choosing a good one.
dyablo

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:48:41 PM

Great results, its cool that someone can earn money in bounty over 1500$, when minimal salary in country is 250eur!

The first time I joined bounty program, I was in junior member that time. I earned 400USD, and I'm feel so thankful that my time and effort is not wasted. Good experience for me, now I will do my job very, so that I can earn higher than that.😁😁
thanhtuyenk38

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:41:32 PM

Do not forget to mention that there is a lot of garbage on bounties or airdrops. And you should choose the bounties at least as well as an investment that you want to make. Because working time is at least behind it.
kimthien291

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:27:55 PM

My bounty experience is not so good because I experienced bounty campaigns that are scams and I’ve been joining 2 bounty campaigns that are scams but I still do participating in any bounty campaigns cause i don’t lose hope. Smiley
o12mxasd12

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:44:48 PM

This is a really good first experience. I'm new and I'm in my first bounty right now, and I'm very curious to wait for it to finish and see what happens.
IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:50:21 PM

I have also credits and Lympo token and I earned a very reasonable amount of money out of it. Most probably from around November last year, I was able to earn around 2,500 USD to 3,000 USD already. It was really a great help financially for our family's needs. I thank cryptocurrency for this opportunity.
gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:03:38 PM

You have a very good result. I also recently learned about cryptocurrencies and decided to invest in them and participate in bounty companies. So far, my result will be a little more modest, but still I see that during this time, given the fact that I'm still a beginner, the result is simply great.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
nngella

Activity: 336
Merit: 42

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:59:12 AM

Good for you.  My bounty campaign experience was not that smooth sailing.  I made so many mistakes like giving away my private key because I mistook it as my ETH address.  I also inputted the wrong bitcointalk profile url (did not know that there are tricks on knowing your bitcointalk profile url!).

These experiences are my inspiration to my post : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4468266.msg40069856#msg40069856

Hoping that I will earn so much this time.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: