Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:54:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My bounty experience!  (Read 4652 times)
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:21:57 PM

My experience with bounty and airdrops was great.             
Of course it's real and legit. Here is a bounty program I'm participating in now, solid project what do you think?
nguyenkhang16001

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:20:42 PM

Thanks for sharing your experience. It's great to see that crypto can help people.
Attending to the low minimum wages in your country you are exceling in crypto!
alex lionel

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:26:27 PM

In the fall, I invested in 2 ICO. I read about them and decided to invest. As a result, both coins went to the market, but their value has practically not increased. But I do not want to sell them. I hope that they will grow up  Wink
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:17:55 PM

To be honest, most bounty campaigns nowadays last far too long. I remember when they used to last 1.5-2 months max. Now it seems like 2 months is the minimum.
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:25:02 PM

My first experience was not very i got aver low return and i was not happy about it but with time i started to get good enough returns because this time i understood the rules very well and i kept by the rules right now my returns are getting higher.
Jassi.21jaspreet
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:35:52 PM

Well my bounty experience  is good till now. I am new to this bounty campaign and i think bounty is good option for unemployed also.
gusardrakyla

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:37:12 PM

I JUST PUBLICATE MY ARTICLE ABOUT BOUNTY; HOW TO JOIN, HOW TO CHOOSE BEST BOUNTY, READ MORE HERE:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3241133.0

Hello crypto lovers, i want to share with all of you, my bounty experience.
Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!
JOIN IN MY TELEGRAM WHERE I WILL SHARE BEST BOUNTY PROJECTS!!:
👇👇👇👇👇👇
https://t.me/shaman11bounty
https://pp.userapi.com/c847221/v847221987/1467a/J03GTKhkdY0.jpg

Thanks!  Smiley
I hope my English is not so bad to understand my thoughts!
do not worry, your english is very understandable and I want to thank you for the things you have told me, i will take them into considerstion
gusardrakyla

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:38:00 PM

Well my bounty experience  is good till now. I am new to this bounty campaign and i think bounty is good option for unemployed also.
i was not a bounty campaign lover, i am now quite cold about them. but i must admit they can be really iseful at some situations
onaiwusun

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 09:39:59 PM

This is really encouraging,that means if we do not hve enough cash for investment,we can raise them by promoting projects with bounties.It may take some time,the reward is nice.
onaiwusun

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 09:48:03 PM

Do not forget to mention that there is a lot of garbage on bounties or airdrops. And you should choose the bounties at least as well as an investment that you want to make.
I am not to sure how to sieve the good ones from the bad ones.A rule f the thumb maybe never to participate in any bounty you do not feel confident enough or haven't research enough to put your own money.
Vaedmild

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 09:49:17 PM

I JUST PUBLICATE MY ARTICLE ABOUT BOUNTY; HOW TO JOIN, HOW TO CHOOSE BEST BOUNTY, READ MORE HERE:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3241133.0

Hello crypto lovers, i want to share with all of you, my bounty experience.
Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!
JOIN IN MY TELEGRAM WHERE I WILL SHARE BEST BOUNTY PROJECTS!!:
👇👇👇👇👇👇
https://t.me/shaman11bounty
https://pp.userapi.com/c847221/v847221987/1467a/J03GTKhkdY0.jpg

Thanks!  Smiley
I hope my English is not so bad to understand my thoughts!
thank you very much for your infornation, ajd o want to try it as soon as i will have a chance. And i wish you luck with all ypur bsginnings
Vaedmild

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 09:51:03 PM

Do not forget to mention that there is a lot of garbage on bounties or airdrops. And you should choose the bounties at least as well as an investment that you want to make.
I am not to sure how to sieve the good ones from the bad ones.A rule f the thumb maybe never to participate in any bounty you do not feel confident enough or haven't research enough to put your own money.
i think that the skillnof distunguishing the good bounties from the bad ones comes with the time, so i think that you need to train a lot
Vaedmild

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 09:52:02 PM

i was not a bounty campaign lover, i am now quite cold about them. but i must admit they can be really iseful at some situations
bounty campaigns are good and nice, i do not like thatem now, but now i still think that it is a good for a new people who do jot get a lot
Cianix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:55:05 PM

Thank you for the advice, it is difficult now of course to make good money in bounty companies , but of course there are worthy projects

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:05:14 PM

My first bounty experience was so horrible because I got hacked all my money in my wallet was stolen. But I moved on already and I'm just waiting for my latest profit and I've learned on my experience which is don't trust anybody here.

The first bounty campaign I joined was good. I got my bounty reward in a short period of time. The second bounty campaign, until now I am waiting. I got the reward but it is unlocked. 🙁😂😂 But it doesn't mean I am going to stop joining bounties.😊
When Im starting here in forum, the bounties where I joined in becoming successful but the reward was not that high. Only this year I got huge rewards in sone bounties but I already experience to be scam here where bounty managers leave the campaign. Some of them give the token but doesnt have exchanger so it was useless and a trash now to my wallet.

mario00

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:13:21 PM

Thank you for sharing this information with everyone because there are some people who still doubt that there is money for them to be made in doing bounties. Bounties is actually one of the best ways to get the most amount of coins for doing minimal work, actually it is the best way to get the most amount of coins for doing minimal work for free
vilann987

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:36:15 PM

In my opinion, It's really good, I think the bounty is a good choice for hunters who do not work and a lot. And can also promote them with all your hearts, this will not only give you a good reward but the project will also benefit the same, so in the long run, your gift tokens will grow to multiply as well. but stay alert as well because there are some counties that are just a scam and sometimes the campaign manager will run the payment.
zaluzi kroos

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:11:20 AM

My bounty experience is not the best one... Embarrassed Approximetly 7 out of 10 in the final - scam, and of course I haven't been paid for 1,5 - 2 month posting and reposting
sifonE

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:26:38 AM

My first bounty experience was so horrible because I got hacked all my money in my wallet was stolen. But I moved on already and I'm just waiting for my latest profit and I've learned on my experience which is don't trust anybody here.

lols, that is true about this business we don't to trusth anybody secondly we have to be concious with our wallet i.e security alert because not all links that are trusted. so sorry about what happen to you because i have also experience same thing that happened to you.
Urbanbypas

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:29:55 AM

I do not believe in such results. Now, after the end of the campaign bounty, we must wait 1-3 months to distribute the tokens to the participants. The author is too good to be true.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: