Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:52:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My bounty experience!  (Read 4648 times)
vaniril

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:08:01 AM

Congratulations, I am also trying to achieve that goal, really difficult and time consuming. I waited another 2.3 months to get results =)
Cryptohelpyou

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:16:04 AM

My experience is that subscription campaigns bring much more financial result than participation in social networks. You spend more time, less profit

larry1994

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:21:06 AM

I have a lot of experience with the bounty of many times that I have not paid dearly.
so now I have learned a lot that must be done before joining a bounty need to first find out if not a scam. for that we definitely will pay a token.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Humpert

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:22:41 AM

In my opinion, It's really good, I think the bounty is a good choice for hunters who do not work and a lot. And can also promote them with all your hearts, this will not only give you a good reward but the project will also benefit the same, so in the long run, your gift tokens will grow to multiply as well. but stay alert as well because there are some counties that are just a scam and sometimes the campaign manager will run the payment.
metazort

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:24:49 AM

Well i kind of having some jealous with you because i was doing a lot of bounty campaigns and relatively most of the projects i joined are scam and others are just trash. They will give you tokens but it will not be put to exchange. This is unfortunate set of events on doing bounty campaign and it is a waste of time, effort and even money since we are using internet to participate bounty.
condura150

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:49:17 PM

I JUST PUBLICATE MY ARTICLE ABOUT BOUNTY; HOW TO JOIN, HOW TO CHOOSE BEST BOUNTY, READ MORE HERE:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3241133.0

Hello crypto lovers, i want to share with all of you, my bounty experience.
Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!
JOIN IN MY TELEGRAM WHERE I WILL SHARE BEST BOUNTY PROJECTS!!:
👇👇👇👇👇👇
https://t.me/shaman11bounty

Thanks!  Smiley
I hope my English is not so bad to understand my thoughts!

Participating in a bounty campaigns is the way to go specially if you want to earn alot of tokens without really investing money. Bounty Campaigns let's you join a campaign that suits your time and skills the most, I learned alot after joining several campaigns and even earned a lot. I honestly never knew that bounty campaigns could help me big time specially when I needed the money to finance my needs.
MatysTapsilog

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:50:41 PM

Congrats to you in light of the fact that in 3 months you have profited, and perhaps that experience can help a few individuals here, particularly in picking abundance since I see there are numerous individuals I think pick some wrong abundance even trick, I don't generally have a fascinating background to tell about abundance.
befine77

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:02:12 AM

It's always good to let curiosity guide us. Your curiosity of looking for ways to earn without investing has brought you good tidings with profitable income. Keep up the bounty hunt and in no time, you would've made much from it. Persistence pays.
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:46:44 PM

I have to admit that the first experience with bounty for me was pretty nervous and stressful. They increased demands, delayed payments, and as a result could not get the full amount. But in any case in the future from bounty I do not plan to refuse.
hamlong99

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:19:22 AM

In my opinion, It's really good, I think the bounty is a good choice for hunters who do not work and a lot. And can also promote them with all your hearts, this will not only give you a good reward but the project will also benefit the same, so in the long run, your gift tokens will grow to multiply as well.
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:29:45 AM

The correctly chosen bounty program is the key to success and reward. I have already made sure of this many times, and I advise you to take care of the project carefully.
smoker36

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:31:50 AM

I can only congratulate you on your endeavors - a really great job has been done. Bounty programs can be really beneficial if you pay proper attention to the right choice.
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:53:01 AM

Indeed great earnings, In my first try in bounty I have never doubted it even once, And have started in earning BTC and not token in the Forum, But when I have stumble upon the bounty campaign I have realize the potential it can give to me by just engaging with it you can earn different kinds of token and without investing to them and by means of participating, supporting, and advertising their ICO this can sure accumulate a lot of earning in the future while hodling that earn token of yours, But stay alert as well because there are some bounty that are only scam and sometimes campaign manager would run with the payments.

yeah I agree that some bounty manager will run after the ICO are finish,due to when the first time to join of bounty campaing I'm so sad because almost 4 months promote thier project but nothing to earned,becuase for this case,so that Imust realize that even join in bounty campaing still are risk?
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 07:09:15 AM

I was lucky enough to get to know and be able to work on the bounty of this great thing. many out there who do not know the potential of this bounty and will be working with small results. for my experience up to now very satisfactory. Although too have experienced a scam the other result is large enough to be felt.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
mjloulie

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:15:18 AM

My first bounty experience was so horrible because I got hacked all my money in my wallet was stolen. But I moved on already and I'm just waiting for my latest profit and I've learned on my experience which is don't trust anybody here.
Wow how you got hacked? Because i think its really hard Huh
That is really a bad experience, I wish this never happen to me. This is my first time to join bounty campaign. I am now doing my best to contribute quality posts, and since thia is my first time in a campaign hopefully this will turn out good.
adsas08zbb

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:07:56 AM

Great start bro hope your good experience will also come on me. This is my first signature and hoping to be paid and the value will be worth it. Well I believe in my research to be exact what im expected for the project. More weeks to go before I feel to complete a bounty campaign.
Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:18:53 AM

Bounty is definitely real and has a lot of potential income. It just happen that people are abusing it in this forum and admins are trying to minimize it. Ranking is now getting harder and earning would be minimal.

My first bounty experience isn’t that good. Though it was a successful campaign I haven’t receive my bounty rewards yet.  It’s be months but still hoping. Now I’m currently holding my  second bounty rewards due to price dump.

vKedax

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:49:34 AM

The companies selected by the author brought good incomes to the participants of bounty. Now it is increasingly difficult to find a worthy project that will pay well for the work.

saffira

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:23:10 PM

My bounty experience is really memorable. I learned is the best part. I had open up my mind to crypto. I earn money. It is really a great help in me. It is challenging. Sometimes happy and sometime sad.
iamsediii

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:30:27 PM

I'm happy for you dude. I'm new here at BitcoinTalk and I'm inspired to your dedication to participate on many bounty, like me I'm student also in the philippines, I participated on more bounty campaign to earn more, the more bounty campaign, the more chance to win. I hope someday i'm the next in line to you Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: