Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:44:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My bounty experience!  (Read 4643 times)
Fendi23

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:34:43 PM

My experience of joining the bounty accidentally only fussed with a co-worker who accidentally finished every morning briefing always talking about the bounty and what projects were followed. a little words slowly almost didn't believe the working system could just as well produce, then I started to join the bounty program and when I joined the project I finished and made money but just believed it could.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mongrad

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:36:02 PM

I will no longer participate in bounty campaigns until bitcoin ceases to fall. I did not earn anything in two months(
123pogi123

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:39:59 PM

for the bounty to help me to earn a great deal.because you do not need to invest you will be promoting the project to give you a token and sell it for a high price.
but I'm always careful because some bounty is a scam.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
pogicute1234

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:44:52 PM

my experience in bouny.
I can not forget that I have been a victim of a scam because I worked for a few months in the project but I did not pay the token.
so now I'm cautious about the bounty of the bounty so never repeat it.
I lage to read white paper and I'm thankful for telegram so I know about the project.
Flayme

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:48:27 PM

I JUST PUBLICATE MY ARTICLE ABOUT BOUNTY; HOW TO JOIN, HOW TO CHOOSE BEST BOUNTY, READ MORE HERE:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3241133.0

Hello crypto lovers, i want to share with all of you, my bounty experience.
Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!
JOIN IN MY TELEGRAM WHERE I WILL SHARE BEST BOUNTY PROJECTS!!:
👇👇👇👇👇👇
https://t.me/shaman11bounty
Thanks!  Smiley
I hope my English is not so bad to understand my thoughts!

You know what you're right working in bounty campaign is really great...  Especially if yoi recieved the rewards of your work in the end the feeling is really great...  We are working and at the same time we are learning... Working here is really nice and you will earn more if you know how to manage your token...  We need to observe how the markets operates...
bryle10

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:50:21 PM

the joining of the bounty. You should be careful because some bounty is a scam. when you read the white paper for everything about the project and you are going to join a telegram so you can tell people if the project you belong to is a scam. Be smart in getting out of money for not losing.
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:55:34 PM

My experience with bounty and airdrops was great. Now i'm participating in BrazukCoin discord invite bounty. its a shame i dont know how to code as there are some good bounties for miners or web content :/
About my experience in bounty campaign its good and since I joined any bounty campaigns I've not scam ever so my experience is good. If you will choose a bounty campaign better to research first that bounty campaign before you joined to avoid scam.
imopogicute

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:07:49 PM

my expirience with my bounty I was scam.
I invest money not to release the token in the market
so now I'm joining a project so it will not repeat what happened before.
we will always be careful not to fall victim to a scam.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
WiiD

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:12:18 PM

I will no longer participate in bounty campaigns until bitcoin ceases to fall. I did not earn anything in two months(
It's time to participate in bounty companies and not pay attention to the falling market, because the market will necessarily grow and your portfolio will grow rapidly. Everything is cyclical.
pitek jahanam

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:46:29 PM

Bounty is a program that provides great opportunities to generate income. Even though I haven't been in the crypto world for too long, but so far my experience is pretty good. Even though there was one time trapped in a scam bounty, it didn't matter to me. In my opinion, this is a natural thing and has been experienced by the crypto community. The important thing is that after that event, we can immediately rise again to find a profitable bounty.
tolobua

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:55:24 PM

my first experience in bounty was very good, I got a good value project and I received the rewards perfectly and when I sold it the price of tokens was high. of course I receive a lot of money.
Zenboble

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:31:11 AM

just as of late began joining abundance crusades, as well. I trust I'll additionally have the capacity to have such awesome outcomes. I began joining web based life crusades a month ago and signature battle a week ago. Realizing that supporting altcoins may motivate us to win as much as you do is extraordinary. Trusting that the business of the csmpaigns I joined in will succeed!
Quinni

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:35:48 AM

A lot of good crypto bounty is really good, but it's only possible if the eth and ico markets are good, and for the most part you can say you're good looking or lucky.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
coook zamk

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:42:31 AM

I know soln newbie will realize that too. Just be careful to click link because many scammers is moving right now, just advice.
Predator25

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:44:50 AM

I JUST PUBLICATE MY ARTICLE ABOUT BOUNTY; HOW TO JOIN, HOW TO CHOOSE BEST BOUNTY, READ MORE HERE:

Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!
👇👇👇👇👇👇

Thanks!  Smiley
I love joining signature bounties because it is very easy for me to earn in here. By simply doing reports in the forum and in the particular thread the ICO or the bounty will give us rewards for our works. And this is good for me. Ive earn a lot of money by this way and this helps me to buy my own gaming computer adn smart phones. Also the nice clothes that I wear comes from cryptocurrencies earning.
Sonofshmidt

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 06:52:54 AM

👇👇👇👇👇👇
https://pp.userapi.com/c847221/v847221987/1467a/J03GTKhkdY0.jpg

Thanks!  Smiley
I love joining signature bounties because it is very easy for me to earn in here. By simply doing reports in the forum and in the particular thread the ICO or the bounty will give us rewards for our works. And this is good for me. Ive earn a lot of money by this way and this helps me to buy my own gaming computer adn smart phones. Also the nice clothes that I wear comes from cryptocurrencies earning.

Being a full member it is easy to earn good money participating in the signature campaigns:) but for newbies the nearest goal - junior member, after that to become a member at present time is almost unreal...
KotBas

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:16:33 PM

My first bounty experience was so horrible because I got hacked all my money in my wallet was stolen. But I moved on already and I'm just waiting for my latest profit and I've learned on my experience which is don't trust anybody here.
Wow how you got hacked? Because i think its really hard Huh
Personally, I was hacked. I received a letter on the mail, confirm your mail on the exchange. Proshol on the link, entered the key and all. After a while, expensive coins came to me and they were taken off. But I was a beginner and did not know this.
RecklessSerenade

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:29:13 PM

My bounty experience is so good so far, this is my first time participating in bounty campaign sice I just knew about this not too long,  right now I am still learning and getting some informations about this. So far I can say that I am doing well with it,  I earn some stakes and hopefully I could accumulate more profit from it like you do.
It is all about doing a lot of research and to make sure about the people you are working with, after all, there is money involved, so it requires extra awareness.
Guli

Activity: 420
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:34:42 PM

My advice is to pay attention whether the projects has a ready-made product as it is some kind of guarentee that it is not a scam as well as  long termed activity before ICO.
jutomals

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:08:03 PM

It is a decent begin for you,you have a decent experienced in bounty.I have my accomplished likewise yet it is an awful experienced in light of the fact that it is my first time to join abundance and it is a trick I feel awful that that since I held up my opportunity and effort.Now I am much watchful on the abundance I will pick and I trust that you can help me in picking a decent one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: