Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:52:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does participating from an airdrop got you big rewards?  (Read 3262 times)
jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:27:57 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 03:09:50 PM by jpaul

Its sad to say that these days airdrops pay very little rewards if at all they do, most of them has lost their authenticity overtime and the value has also gone low. It doesn't however mean that airdrops are no longer of value, but most of the the times, the ones available either reward very little of in some instances don't pay at all, which is quite unfortunate. I personally have participated in very valuable airdrops that rewarded quite well, sometimes its ust a uck factor coming to play

Mercedes1107

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:37:21 AM

Most  airdrops are  just  garbage. Only a handful of airdrop is managed seriously that can compete and get a good market and Also have a good value.

Its only hydro tokens that got huge value. Other airdrops. are just shitcoins

In my opinion, joining a bounty is better and more profitable than airdrop
hamari76

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:38:24 AM

this has indeed happened in 2017 and I often experience it, but seeing altcoin that currently does not have the same potential with altcoin that yesterday so this is a factor why the airdrop that currently has never provided a huge advantage, but as it goes time I'm sure it will happen again someday.
Navneet1120

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:45:02 AM

I think participating in airdrops would help you to do the bounties much better. With airdrops , you can build your base of doing the bounties. Other than that, in terms of rewards, yes, with airdrops , you can earn rewards.
MFY151

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:11:50 AM

My friend introduce me about the airdrop campaign, it is good, but you can only have a small amount of alt coin for every airdrop, and the price equivalence of it in the market is just minimal. And in terms in participating on it, some airdrop is a time consuming. May I ask does participating on it gain big earnings?

You can't expect to receive much from an airdrop, I mean as much as how easy it is you should expect lesser bounty rewards compared to other bounties plus I believe every airdrop you are joining states the value of the reward so that you can have a glimpse on how much you may receive. That is why I don't focus much now on airdrops since most of the rewards I receive from it are shit coins.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
CoPil

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:17:01 AM

My friend introduce me about the airdrop campaign, it is good, but you can only have a small amount of alt coin for every airdrop, and the price equivalence of it in the market is just minimal. And in terms in participating on it, some airdrop is a time consuming. May I ask does participating on it gain big earnings?

There are airdrops that are worth it and there are the ones that's just wasting your time. If you want to do/get airdrops, chose the ones (projects) that has a potential and will not make you do a lot of work. I tend to join airdrops who just makes you join their telegram group, or follow their twitter account and retweet a post and then they get some of your info (bitcoin talk username, profile link, telegram username, erc-20 wallet address...) for them to send the airdrop after their project/campaign. Yes, there are a lot of people who earned money from airdrops especially when the project is a success and the value of the token is high.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:19:34 AM

Its sad to say that these days airdrops pay very little rewards if at all they do, most of them has lost their authenticity overtime and the value has also gone low. It doesn't however mean that airdrops are no longer of value, but most of the the times, the ones available either reward very little of in some instances dont pay at all, which is quite unfortunate
better not to expect on even you have joined a lot of airdrop you can actually have some choices to be to join even you know that there is nothing on it that you may have to get back.
dobenklik

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:36:58 AM

Looks like the current airdrop is just to gather the community in social media.
demitazh

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:40:29 AM

no, airdrop will not pay you much, if you want to pay more, join to be a bounty participant, it will be more than airdrop

GLOBAL REIT:    The 1st ever Blockchain based
Real Estate Investment Trust  〔 http://globalreit.io/ 〕
darktt

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:45:33 AM

Airdrops are very profitable my friend, but tokens quality depends from the project and developers team and their plans. Better to hold airprops tokesn for some period of time and sell it after waves of airdrops. However I god a lot of shitty tokens in my wallet from airdrops and they cost nothing.
belingbanged

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:54:47 AM

Airdrops once had a good experience, the program became a program that yielded many benefits, especially in the last year, before the participants crypto become as big as now. The price of airdrops in the market is also quite high, so the final result is also quite promising. But all that now has been different, the income earned from airdrops now like useless. Airdrops have been replaced with a far superior program, the bounty campaign whose results are currently much higher and promising.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:56:43 AM

There are small possibilities or chances that you earn big profit or get a bug rewards in airdrop. Airdrop nowadays is just a waste of time because the value of their coins is nothing and sometimes it pays you a little amount. Airdrop was known as a huge scam thats why most of tge people are joing bounty than airdrop.
Olajide Olaoluwa

Activity: 432

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:02:26 PM

For me I don't really like airdrops. The little I did has never fetch me rewards. Even some of the I got are useless because some of the token are not valuable and not even on market.
goelzz

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:13:43 PM

I think not because the airdrop participant is very much and the coin that got too minimal.
to get free coins with big rewards, you better focus on bounty compared to airdrop. have a lot of people who succeed and get a great income from bounty, why do not you try it?

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:22:14 PM

Some airdrop give me big reward but only a little airdrop gives big rewards. from 20 airdrop that I participated in only 2-3 that give big reward. So dont focus on airdrop. Airdrop for me just alternative to get reward.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:30:27 PM

I think may not, I couldn't hear such airdrop coins having a huge value in the market today and as what we've know that a lot of shit coins flooded in the market just from airdrops. Though some of them are in growing but mostly are just dead.
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:34:10 PM

Not all airdrops have good rewards. You just need to examine critically before participating in any airdrop, because there a lots of scam airdrops and airdrops that will give you very little token that would worth almost nothing.
Television123

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:37:11 PM

You won't get much from airdrops because they only give out in small portions and most of these tokens don't even have that much value even if they reach the exchanges. Some don't even make it to the exchanges, so the airdrops don't provide much value at all. Airdrops were said to be profitable in the past, however it's not the same now and most are just a waste of time because you won't profit from it much
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:03:01 PM

I don't think the airdrop program has a great chance of getting a profit for the participants. especially the airdrop is just a land to look for opportunities to bring quick money.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:10:28 PM

I have not got any big earnings in an airdrop. but it depends , But for me I earn more tokens in participating in bounties. Because ICOs have a big pool of tokens. and there are more bounties available in the forum than airdrops.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: