Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:59:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does participating from an airdrop got you big rewards?  (Read 3262 times)
abiiiii

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:47:21 AM

My friend introduce me about the airdrop campaign, it is good, but you can only have a small amount of alt coin for every airdrop, and the price equivalence of it in the market is just minimal. And in terms in participating on it, some airdrop is a time consuming. May I ask does participating on it gain big earnings?
    I have joined several airdrops lately but I've only received tokens from two different campaigns. They do not have value as of now, too. Based on what I have read nowadays the rewards earned through airdrops are not the big.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 10:51:24 AM

My friend introduce me about the airdrop campaign, it is good, but you can only have a small amount of alt coin for every airdrop, and the price equivalence of it in the market is just minimal. And in terms in participating on it, some airdrop is a time consuming. May I ask does participating on it gain big earnings?
I haven’t earned anything from an airdrop yet. But I did receive some tokens from an airdrop I joined about 3 months ago. Kept it in MEW up to this time. Didn’t pay much attention to it until the other day when I saw an article saying that holders of that token will be receiving some rewards. So I am a bit excited because of that news. But I’m not expecting much. Better to set my expectations at a low so not to be disappointed just in case it does not turn out pretty.                                        

Tanzion27

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 10:57:53 AM

Participating in airdrops usually is a waste of time, they are only make those airdrops so that they can attract some people, and to earn something without doing anything. I may suggest to partcipate in bounty instead of airdrops.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Morjana17

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:59:33 AM

As far as I know about an airdrop is just like a small giveaways that will make you interested in that campaign. You will never gain a big amount in an irdrop because the focus of the campaign is in the signature campaign. You you want to earn big work hard in the signature campaign.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:01:09 AM

Airdrop is created and meant only for the creator of Airdrop to have a larger share of his Airdrop so that he can dump it on the crowd that believes they are getting free money! ICO is better becuse everyone is invested!

zynan

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 11:18:30 AM

Last year, I participated for some airdrops and it really gave me an amount of reward that I never imagined that I will get for free. But I regret now for not selling it last year because all of the tokens that I got from airdrops had a price decreased today, i chose to hold them believing that they would get more value. Good airdrops really give you high rewards once they get a value in the market.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
vladuch1

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:18:41 PM

I participated a few times in Airdrops, but for these several times, I received a very small amount of coins that was unprofitable even to sell.
But I have a friend who is doing this and he claims that he earns very well and spends very little time on it.
I definitely do not know if I can believe it, but it seems to me that he really does make a lot of money to participate in airdrops
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:35:46 PM

a lot of participate in airdrop but that's all the results nil nothing good to make it so hesitate, prefer to participate in the bounty better there are his work and satisfied results. Roll Eyes
Janpura

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:35:56 PM

Depends on the airdrop  you joined
in my experience ,I was so lucky before that some of my tokens has a value so i earn.
and now i lost my hope i have a lot of token in my wallet and it came from airdrops but you know it was few pieces only and until now there is no value.
so i was able to join airdrop sometimes,
Unless i know that airdrop has a value on a market!
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:13:31 PM

some airdrop will give you a huge profit and some just give you almost nothing, it will depend of the value of the token when they release it on the market.
camho

Activity: 135

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:15:30 PM

am not sure of that,,,most airdrop will give huge token but after the collection it will take some time before it get into exchange
bitterguy28

Activity: 2044
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 04:21:55 PM

sorry to tell you i'm not discouraged you about how get earning in airdrop specially to earn pre token or coins without any investment to contribute, airdrop for me is wasting time, if giving me a choices between the faucet and airdrops i choose faucet, but both are wasting time but in faucet they have sure earning than to airdrop, thats only my experience joining in airdrops.

gaponya

Activity: 142

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:25:07 PM

No, my friend borrows the airdrop and says that the pay is the same, and there is also a lot of benches, so make your choice!
waiki

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:29:37 PM

Not too big, sometimes also never get into my wallet token.
I often register and follow airdrop but very rarely the token landed in my wallet. I do not know what the problem is.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:36:27 PM

Early periods when Airdrop events were famous could have made incredible gains, but to speak for today, unfortunately, it is not possible to get the expected benefits. And now it's impossible to earn a few bucks unless it's a very high-quality project. If you have a lot of free time, you can take care of the airdrop and get an extra income. Of course, if you have a little capital, it would be much better for you to evaluate this time with new investments.
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:44:36 PM

Last year, I participated for some airdrops and it really gave me an amount of reward that I never imagined that I will get for free. But I regret now for not selling it last year because all of the tokens that I got from airdrops had a price decreased today, i chose to hold them believing that they would get more value. Good airdrops really give you high rewards once they get a value in the market.
Perhaps your tokens will again grow in value when the market recovers.
I can notice that the situation is changing very quickly and the airdrops are not at all as profitable as they were a year ago.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:55:04 PM

Most times, participating in airdrop is waste of time. Although in rare cases you may find a very good airdrop that will earn you a great deal of reward, but this is on rare occasions. I have also noticed a trend  in airdrops that we have these days. Airdrops are not like they used to be and that is more reason i no more participate in airdrop campaigns. The rewards are now so little, compared to what we had some months back, precisely last 2017 and in some years back. Another reason i more participate in airdrop is that, there are too many scams.
muhdatha

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:16:45 PM

Perhaps your tokens will again grow in value when the market recovers.
I can notice that the situation is changing very quickly and the airdrops are not at all as profitable as they were a year ago.

Like another crypto activities: bounty, investment and trading.... and HODLing too Smiley
So I think Airdrops don't worth it and just waste my time.

dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:29:08 PM

no, I never get a big reward from airdrop, that's why I stop joining in airdrop. if you want to get big profit you should try another ways like trading, mining and others, nowadays we can't expect to get big reward from airdrop because most of air drops are scam.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:29:17 PM

It depends on the airdrop but as a rule they are not very profitable
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: