Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:13:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does participating from an airdrop got you big rewards?  (Read 3207 times)
cynta

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:16:04 AM

As far as I know for the airdrop, it doesn't really promise a big reward, how many times have I tried to follow the Airdrop, but I think the reweard isn't too satisfying ... for now I am trying to focus on joining the bounty campaign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Skyshark

Activity: 505
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:32:45 AM

Airdrops intend to test their system so its small percentage of actual volume, it's really small in value for initial offer but it can be big after the coin became successful, we don't know the possibility yet but if we do some backtrack of those successful coins right now who also allowed their supporters to grab some opportunities to received some rewards most of them are very happy holding and enjoying the profits.

In some ways, i do agree with you sir. but personally speaking, i wasn't given the opportunity to acquire huge rewards from airdrops simply because majority of the rewarded tokens were very nominal. Let's assume that after a while the tokens do become successful, the profit, if i may say will still be very little. Not to mention the gas required in the exchangers that will come out from our own pocket. In the very end, there was nothing left for me to enjoy.
I am not in any way discouraging anyone in participating in airdrops. This were all based on my own experience.

Ineedtopee

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:45:43 PM

My friend introduce me about the airdrop campaign, it is good, but you can only have a small amount of alt coin for every airdrop, and the price equivalence of it in the market is just minimal. And in terms in participating on it, some airdrop is a time consuming. May I ask does participating on it gain big earnings?
Not very big but I have being do g the privcy airdop and so far they have been paying out all of the coins as they have promised every week. The coins are a good value now but I believe in the coin and know that with time there will better prices and it is the only airdrop that I have done with really good gains in a long time.
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:03:03 PM

airdrop is only little rewards where people can get multiple tokens of the company , they are usually carried out before the bounty.

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
RieL

Activity: 290

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:05:48 PM

Indeed it is much more better if you can join airdrop that are good and also very much profitable by doing some research it can be avoid ask some of you acquaintance or friends of your what airdrop is the best or not and if they can recommend that will be good
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1203

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 02:07:40 PM

My friend introduce me about the airdrop campaign, it is good, but you can only have a small amount of alt coin for every airdrop, and the price equivalence of it in the market is just minimal. And in terms in participating on it, some airdrop is a time consuming. May I ask does participating on it gain big earnings?

Definitely no all they will give you are crumbs while the devs get the big share on the slice and you will end up getting almost nothing after they put their coin in the market, you do the marketing and they get all the profit it's as simple as that so stop doing airdrop go for bounty campaign instead.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀████
██████████████▀▀░░░░████
██████████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░█████
████▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░█▀░░░░░░░██████
████████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐██████
█████████░▄███▄░░███████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██
███████████████████████
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄█████
██████████████▄██████████
████████████████▄████████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
Sid3d

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:15:22 PM

You know the current state of the market, participation in airdrop seems doubtful to me. A year ago, it was quite profitable and for participation in airdrop you could get coins at a cost of $ 100, and sometimes even more. Now unfortunately you will not find such an airdrop.
biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:16:50 PM

no, never, and I've joined over 100 airdrops, and most of them didn't even pay me out at all. All together they're worth like 20$ now
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:17:22 PM

Airdrops is a good source of free money but majority of airdrops now are fake. Some do airdrops just to gain Twitter follow counts and some to attract telegram group members but in the end will not distribute any tokens at all. I join airdrops given from ICO sites, thats the only way I'll know that the airdrop is legit.
andra73

Activity: 430

terra-credit.com

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:18:37 PM

I never get the big prize of the airdrop. from the first I am not so fond of the airdrop because in addition to the results, many of which do not pay for. even now more and more the airdrop is not paying, and surprisingly crowded with airdrop participants number of participants very much. Although there are some airdrop that really pay.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:19:21 PM

unfortunately, i have never received a token through any airdrop. i consider it a waste of time to get involved, that is why i gave it up.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:25:38 PM

It was profitable year ago or more, I was got 2k$ from  airdrops. However now situation changed, I participate in 100 airdrops for a month and I got 15$, it's just wastage of time imho. I do not recommend it  now.
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:49:39 PM

Making AIRDROP can be earned.  If you are familiar with the project of their idea, if they already had a company generosity, and the coin of this company has already entered the stock exchange.  Now, with such a market, there are very few companies that are coming to success.  The market has plummeted.  Many companies are waiting for prices to rise, for the release of their product.
cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:02:27 PM

In fact, participating in airdrop does not require much time and effort. The reward is according to it, not too much, but at
the end they are free tokens and maybe one day they  will be valuable.

Michail.

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:11:31 PM

Now, there are few airdrop participants, not like before. To date, airdrop brings nothing, I took part in several airdrop, coins have come, but they are useless.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:14:00 PM

Airdrops are free coins and besides free coins usually very small and sometime you get and sometimes you don't I have not had any good airdrop cause most of them are scam so I spend more time on bounties to make good profit than airdrops they are not that worth much stress
Suslura

Activity: 579

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:26:53 PM

Airdrops are free coins and besides free coins usually very small and sometime you get and sometimes you don't I have not had any good airdrop cause most of them are scam so I spend more time on bounties to make good profit than airdrops they are not that worth much stress
If you want to spend less manpower and resources to earn a cryptocurrency, then it is more likely to do so with the help of participation in the Bounty company. Any air drops I do not cease at all.

]
MD Nur Hossain
Copper Member

Activity: 166

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:23:05 PM

A year ago you may get large returns from your airdrop yet today don't assume a great deal in regards to the airdrop due to the fact many of them are only con that you necessary to give and you may the particular tokens and in addition airdrop usually are not rewarding today an individual far better test carrying out several bounty strategies.
gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:39:22 PM

You can not even count on a large profit from airdrop companies, since most of them are scams, and those who will remain will pay you a penny. Previously, airdrop companies were more profitable, as there were fewer scams.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Magiklair

Activity: 293

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:41:13 PM

I give preference to the rewards which i get from trading btc and ether- my favorite coins which have many benefits and can be used by many people like a payment method and income source
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: