Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:04:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does participating from an airdrop got you big rewards?  (Read 3262 times)
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:56:07 PM

Nope i was participating in airdrops when i was started in cryptocurrency things,that is why i am a living proof that these tokens are mostly worthless and only few of them are going to have some value especially those tokens which came from a legit team which is very rare with these days.Instead of trying to make money from airdrops why not bounty hunting instead because it is much more profitable than these airdrops.
cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:10:25 PM

Not going to be profitable because these tokens came from unverified or unknown developers in the market,that is why most of these tokens wont get into exchanges because they might be trying to steal people's stakes from the bounty campaign that we have joined.You should try to do participate bounty campaigns instead of these shitty projects in the world because bounties could give you $1K + instantly that depends on the bounty you have joined.

mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:27:44 PM

If you asked me,you wont have good rewards from these free airdrops and it isnt worth your time,bounty campaign is much better because you will get decent amount of tokens from these ICOs that might be sold with good value few months or years after the ICO has ended,you should try it too because you wont risk anything but your time and effort.

Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:35:18 PM

Investing time airdrops will not give big reward to you as well as they asked you to use the social media accounts. Hence there you may loose the private details for the cheap airdrop tokens, instead of that bounty campaigns are best option for we all the people.
Even they would ask you the KYC information while distributing the tokens to us.
Just check the good manager and join the bounty campaign, much better income for you.
cryptobobo

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:41:21 PM

You shouldnt be wasting your time and effort with these free airdrops because most of the tokens you will get from these drops arent going to have any good value in the future,that is why it is still the best to join bounty campaigns because these bounties has more potential to grow compare to these free airdrop tokens ,doesnt worth the hassle if i may say so myself.

justine11

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:15:03 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 07:57:00 PM by justine11

My friend introduce me about the airdrop campaign, it is good, but you can only have a small amount of alt coin for every airdrop, and the price equivalence of it in the market is just minimal. And in terms in participating on it, some airdrop is a time consuming. May I ask does participating on it gain big earnings?
Well to be honest bounty campaigns pays a lot more than airdrop campaigns and also some airdrop campaigns are fake and some are pretty much cheats you because even though that you have all the requirements and do all the steps in order to join in airdrop you will still not receving any tokens and also, the price will likely to lower since many people will dump their earned coins from the airdrops after the day the coin was listed to the exchange.
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 07:20:50 PM

Sometimes we may get good valuable coins from airdrops but this is not that big reward. I always go for the airdrops but i have not got big profit till now but i am sure that one day i might get chance to get good reward.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:28:13 PM

Most of the airdrops that I participated were either useless or scam. But there was only 1 which worth all of them - Ontology. Everyone who got whitelisted and passed KYC received 1000 ONT. Then if you deposited them to Binance, you would get another 1000 from the exchange airdrop. Check the ONT price and see how much this airdrop costs now.
Titanos

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:30:28 PM

Most of airdrops don't have ICO or projects. Just another shitcoin flooding the market and it's not healthy for Cryptocurrencies future.
Anyway, i didn't see any profitable airdrop lately, i prefer bounty campaigns.
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:36:39 PM

I can not say that I had it, I know what it was like for those people who now hold coins nem, unless of course they did not merge them, because before, just NEM gave out a huge number of coins to people.
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:44:41 PM

most of the airdrops actually dont give a good price reward probably 1 out of 20 of the airdrop gives a good reward.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
makuny

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:46:37 PM

99% from airdrops are dead tokens before there go live on exchanges or they will not list on a exchanges.

but bountys at the moment also.
changes in the rules in the campaign or after.
then also they not pay....

To many tokens and coins with no future will create.
brusnika

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:09:49 PM

I participated in many airdrops earlier, but i was got sick of it. every day appear dozens of airdrops and it took 5-10 minutes to fill the form or perform a task. This is not too much, if you are sure the project is worth. but when 99% of these airdrops is absolutely garbage.. I decided this is not worth my time.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 09:48:04 AM

My friend introduce me about the airdrop campaign, it is good, but you can only have a small amount of alt coin for every airdrop, and the price equivalence of it in the market is just minimal. And in terms in participating on it, some airdrop is a time consuming. May I ask does participating on it gain big earnings?

You kind of answered the question yourself. The purpose of the airdrop is just to create awareness about the project with the aim that investors can be encouraged to participate on the presale or ICO. If you need big gains, then you can either invest or signup for a bounty where you work towards bringing participants to the project

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:51:52 AM

I also participated in airdrop but i did not got big reward. In my view airdrop participation is killing of time, Bounty is batter option because you can plan you day and time with bounty work.
Awan Awan

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:52:51 AM

Yes of course some of airdrops are like that I mean it get them big rewards when the currency that they earn is much valued to the currency that they have in their country like here in my country my friend has a classmate that earn in airdrop that has a bigger value here in my country that's why I'm also participating more airdrop now to earn more profit.

Well, i dont really understand what you mean but maybe you try to say that airdrop would be like big money if we are staying at the country which has low currency.  Yes i think its true.
However, we will try to say in general, participate and get reward from airdrop is not big now and its not like before. So we need more to participate to get more value of our airdrop.
cryptorobbo

Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 10:07:21 AM

I've participated in big amount of airdrops and majority of these airdropped tokens worth ~0.1$. But some (~2%) of them bring 5-10$.
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:14:58 AM

Participating in airdrop definitely can give you big rewards some time but the rate of getting big rewards is very rare. You can either have your own airdrop group or channel to increase the amount of tokens you will receive per airdrop you do or join a very active airdrop group and do every airdrop and hope the tokens value will moon.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
Adreman23

Activity: 1366
Merit: 107

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:15:39 AM

by joining airdrop some project gave only a small amount of coins or token. i think its only wasting your time because if you trade those little amount of token you only consuming gas or trade fees at last you did not earn any profits.

bitctrimor1

Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:30:30 AM

In general, Airdrops are simply a marketing tool to attract attention to an ICO.  While some campaigns offer a fixed number of tokens, others offer a share of a token pool. 

The fixed number campaigns are generally worth between $1 and $20 in equivalent fiat value worth of tokens; however, there are the rare exceptions, such as Polymath and Helbiz, where the value of the tokens received is worth over $100.  In general, you can expect to receive only a few dollars worth, but you never quite know what the future value of them will be, particularly if the project is successful.

If the airdrop is a share of a token pool, then the more successful the marketing campaign, the fewer tokens you will receive.  Considering the whole goal is to spread the word and attract potential investors, these campaigns inevitably only give a small return. 

That's right, and since it's a marketing tool, you can expect that you can't get that much from it because it is aimed to saturate the market with coins. So, instead of giving big chunks of coins to a few people, developers go for the other side of the coin and give a few to more people. That way, they can introduce their coins to more people, which would give a chance for their coins to be used in transactions, therefore, adding to its usage rate, and ultimately, value.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: