Poll
Question: What is your sex?
Male - 417 (87.2%)
Female - 37 (7.7%)
Other - 24 (5%)
Total Voters: 477

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do we get the women on board?  (Read 38362 times)
Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 03:54:06 AM

I have a crypto Godmother and she's a woman I also have crypto sisters, what I'm trying to say is that we have women in the system smart once, some women are even smarter than men you know.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 04:14:05 AM

I don't think so we need to get women on board they are already on board I know many of the women who are in cryptocurrency.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3427
Merit: 4344

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:40:27 AM

Woman don't want to make money they want to spend your BTC.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:12:10 AM

You get women into bitcoin the same way you get women into ceo jobs and men into pinterest accounts. YOU DON'T! Not because they aren't capable but because they aren't interested in that sort of thing.
maybe partially true, most women, I didn't mention all of them, but most women are more interested in something related to beauty rather than technological development, its fact. so it's natural that you see crypto users more likely to be men? you see new technology inventors like apple, microsoft and other platforms or technologies are men ?
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:22:33 AM

I see many women's now doing Bounties we cannot recognize them because they are hiding with the men's name,I see almost in the social media many women's now are promoting ICO almost of them have a online business background,and they can focus doing Bounties because women's are always in the house and they have more time than men.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

teknohog

Activity: 519
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 01:05:05 AM

Finland's leading cryptocurrency company recently got a female CEO. I couldn't find an English announcement but here are some relevant links:

https://bittiraha.fi/muutoksia-prasos-oyn-johdossa/

https://prasos.fi/

world famous math art | masternodes are bad, mmmkay?
Every sha(sha(sha(sha()))), every ho-o-o-old, still shines
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 01:16:58 AM

Research has proven that men are more risk takers than women. Women prefer to hold or save what they earn from their work on the real world than to enter investment which normally comes with risk. However, there are good number of women entering crypto nowadays which can be seen from the whitepapers and websites of new projects - women are partaking in the team membership of projects. I believe more will enter with time.

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:08:59 AM

Women are into various things. Business, politics, investment etc and also women are greatly involved in cryptocurrency. In some part women are even more involved than men

I don't think you can't buy them shoes just so they can use Bitcoin, jk.

There are a lot of girls or women using Bitcoin already and I know some that use it too. There are even women that write articles about it and even teaching other people too about it. I can say that they are also involved like men especially these days that women can do things that men do, and it also includes investing, running a business, be in politics and have their own investments like cryptocurrency.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 11:37:14 AM

Women are into various things. Business, politics, investment etc and also women are greatly involved in cryptocurrency. In some part women are even more involved than men

I don't think you can't buy them shoes just so they can use Bitcoin, jk.

There are a lot of girls or women using Bitcoin already and I know some that use it too. There are even women that write articles about it and even teaching other people too about it. I can say that they are also involved like men especially these days that women can do things that men do, and it also includes investing, running a business, be in politics and have their own investments like cryptocurrency.
LOL, this thread is from 2011 and it is 8 years ago when there are only a few women using Crypto Currencies compared today where the numbers of women in the crypto industry have risen and there are a lot in upcoming ICO's and STO's. Women these days are so active in different kinds of stuff ranging from finance, sports, politics, and many more to be mentioned, I think women these days are more recognized and respected when it comes to their abilities in different kinds of aspects. Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  

Jump to: