Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:52:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ASK] How are you going to handle too much debt?  (Read 2654 times)
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:49:55 AM

when you have a lot of debt it is better you parse the debt which is a lot and the debt which little after that you try to find a job and you try to pay little by little huitang you have, never run from debt and if can live not too lots of debt.
arsenti

Activity: 90
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:52:22 AM

One of the ways is to put an end to all credit cards. Credit cards make us spend more than what we can afford. We start buying things blindly just to impress others.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:38:52 AM

Don't increase your lifestyle if your income is not fit to cover all your expenses. Don't compromise your small income to a bigger responsibility. Or else you will end up in bankruptcy. Many people now a days want to show the world that they are rich and have lot of money but full of debts. But if you know how to manage your finances properly and spend only based on your income, life will be easy.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:41:31 AM

It happened to me before. What I have done is to make some adjustments on my lifestyle. We learned to live on what we have and make sure that we only purchase things that we can't live without. The next thing we have done is to find alternative source of income. Bitcoin helped us on that aspect. Don't borrow money just to pay your existing debts, it will only add pressure to you. Interest on debts are painful to pay so don't try to finish it in one swoop. Pay in small amounts until you zero it out. Finding a better job with a better salary is also an option.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:29:41 PM

Fortunately for others like you, they don’t have to get a loan in order to survive. Some have no choice but to get a loan first. As much as possible, we must avoid having debts otherwise this will just be a burden or a bother. If you’re financially capable enough to live without having to borrow money, you’d be better off. Establishing a financial plan will help out in handling one’s debts.
There are some forms of debt that most people cannot really avoid like a mortgage, after all very few people have the cash the pay a house without taking any kind of credit but that is the type of credit with the lowest interest rates, the problem is that many people pay on credit everything they purchase, people buy even clothes on credit and most of the time they already have full wardrobes of stuff they do not even wear and yet they keep buying more unnecessary stuff on credit.
Daseento

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:34:35 PM

Alternatively you can contact your lender to work around a suitable payment option for you but this could come at a higher interest rate. Moreover, you should always involve your financial adviser before any business deal. Expertise opinion are needed to avoid this kind of situation.
teleskopta

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:08:29 PM

i will always try to earn money for payment my debt, we are can participate in bounty campaign, without capital, we can get coins and finally can be sold, additionally if we have trading skill, it would be easier to make money
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:19:23 PM

Fortunately for others like you, they don’t have to get a loan in order to survive. Some have no choice but to get a loan first. As much as possible, we must avoid having debts otherwise this will just be a burden or a bother. If you’re financially capable enough to live without having to borrow money, you’d be better off. Establishing a financial plan will help out in handling one’s debts.
There are some forms of debt that most people cannot really avoid like a mortgage, after all very few people have the cash the pay a house without taking any kind of credit but that is the type of credit with the lowest interest rates, the problem is that many people pay on credit everything they purchase, people buy even clothes on credit and most of the time they already have full wardrobes of stuff they do not even wear and yet they keep buying more unnecessary stuff on credit.
by way of credit we will feel lighter because more time to pay it gradually every month. but before we owe, we have to calculate our ability to pay so we do not burden us

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:21:23 AM

There are some people who are suffering if too much debt and they don't even know what to do because some had high interest and some have mortgages. Some people don't even think when they want to borrow money even they don't have money to pay for it no work so i think when they encounter problem like this they must look for a job and pay it even in installment form.

Cita1

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:46:21 AM

what would you do if you had so much debt and that your income was not enough to repay your debt installment?
how will you deal with it?
how to solve it?

Review your expenses. Prioritize your  needs vs your wants. Do an assessment of your income with your current expenses. Check for a possible passive income like bitcoin that can serve as payments to your debt also.
Haoque89

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:04:21 AM

what would you do if you had so much debt and that your income was not enough to repay your debt installment?
how to solve it?

Just be responsible pay it in small amount. Discipline your self, the reason why people always run out of money is because their expenses exceed their income. So, it is best to adjust your budget and control your money properly.
If we owe more than we need, we have to use one coin to generate 2 more coins from our profit to pay off our debts, and how important it is to get them. Profitable to have a repayment
Azha

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:10:11 AM

Wink Wink I owe myself Did a lot of debt. I can not repay the loan sometimes to pay, but it becomes debt. What is the way to tell? Will be beneficial  Wink Wink
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:19:15 AM

how to solve it?

As much as possible, let us avoid having debt if we already know we are not capable of paying it. If we know that we have no source of income, having debt is not also the solution. On the other side if we already have debt, do not pay our debt with another debt. Tailored debt will jidt bring us more down in life until we cannot handle it anymore. We are going to die young by just paying that debt.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
BartS

Activity: 980

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:30:59 PM

by way of credit we will feel lighter because more time to pay it gradually every month. but before we owe, we have to calculate our ability to pay so we do not burden us
There is nothing wrong with credit if you know what you are doing the problem is that very few people know what they are doing when it comes to managing their debt, for example if you make money through the Internet and you lose your laptop and you do not have cash in hand it is justified to buy a new laptop but most people buy unnecessary and unproductive stuff with credit that only accumulates dust overtime until they throw it away or sell it for a loss.
Whitly

Activity: 668

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:59:55 PM

If I had such problems, I would talk with people from whom I took the money  and tried to explain my situation and even change our agreements to make it more friendly for myself (But I think, it's only possible, if you borrowed money from friends, like I always do), if not, then you should analyze all your spends, and look where you can save some and find another job.
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:05:57 PM

If I had such problems, I would talk with people from whom I took the money  and tried to explain my situation and even change our agreements to make it more friendly for myself (But I think, it's only possible, if you borrowed money from friends, like I always do), if not, then you should analyze all your spends, and look where you can save some and find another job.
discussing problem with other friend or family could be give some advice that good for us and our problem.especially with people that people that borrowed money to us.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Nboramir

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:34:05 AM

In my opinion in such cases if the debt is to a bank you should borrow money from any where without any interests and close all your relationships with all banks. If you don’t have such a chance then you should wisely manage your income and pay in small installments.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:49:52 AM

how to solve it?

file a loan restructure, spend less, identify your needs and wants and try to lessen those wants, focus on paying one debt at a time, worst is file a bankruptcy if it is a credit card debt, do not accept new credit card offers and try to pay it for another debt, it will just worsen your deep hole, look for another source of income if not sell your stuff that has no use for you at the moment. never file a loan to cover another loan. seek help from your relatives if they can give you a little amount of money then sum it up, there are lots of ways to overcome your financial problem. hope these helps.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:22:52 AM

no matter what the circumstances I think if we have a debt the thing that should be done is still responsible to pay it off even under any circumstances. the thing to do if we can not afford to pay the debt is I think you have to have extra work to be able to pay off your debts. I think you can do other work outside your daily work activities.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:37:50 AM

That's really difficult to handle if there's on going daily interests on your every debts. Since you are here already in the crypto,i would say,you have a big chance to full pay all of your debts. Keep your hardwork,efforts and determinations to be a successful in crypto. It can lead you to have good living without any kind of debts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: