Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:18:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum  (Read 1039 times)
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:55:48 AM

Both of these offer different advantages:

Bitcoin is the safest cryptocurrency and has reached the widest audience.
Not to mention holding a third of the entire market's value.

Ethereum is right there with it, holding second place on the ranks.
DApps, DAOs, and Smart Contracts changed the game.

So where do you bet your chips?

BTC or ETH?

Ethereum=SCAM

george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:04:57 AM

With only a maximum circulation of 21 million coins and seven billion people in the world, there’s a reason to call bitcoin digital GOLD. But ETH supply in unlimited.
cryptotalkbd

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:21:20 AM

I like both Bitcoin and Ethereum. Although Bitcoin is my first priorityBitcoin brings solutions to faster transaction processing than conventional payment methods. But Ethereum resolves the problem of faith agreement with the help of blockchain. Both of future are very good . but bitcoin is king of all coin.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:37:25 AM

for me the purpose of both of them is good but i still choose ETH for the purpose because as we can know that ETH has a good purpose and function like the smart contracts that people can use the smart contracts service to makes their own token, but i still love bitcoin for investment because we all know that the price of bitcoin will be the main factor that makes other coin price is changes

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:52:27 AM

if I am in order to choose between bitcoin and etherium. it seems difficult to me. because I myself always invest in bitcoin / etherium. but if I invest long term then I choose bitcoin. if the short term then I choose etherium .
yohan09

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:58:15 AM

I choose both because both of them are doing their part and they continually growing and being popular around the world. Bitcoin and etherium generates good income, They are very special type of coin.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:58:47 AM

if I am in order to choose between bitcoin and etherium. it seems difficult to me. because I myself always invest in bitcoin / etherium. but if I invest long term then I choose bitcoin. if the short term then I choose etherium .

You can do both, but if you don't want it's up to you.
We know that bitcoin and ethereum is the great crypto coins that had a great potential than other coins.
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:22:55 PM

bitcoin have high value than eth and bitcoin no 1 currency in the world and eth lower than bitcoin but eth can grow up.
cocktail111

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 12:25:56 PM

Ethereum, as of now.
tungmeoden

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:34:09 PM

BTC or ETH?

At the present time, I think both are equally good. But i chose BTC
digroske

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:37:30 PM

BTC or ETH?

two equivalent currencies. both equally significant. But I prefer bitcoin
Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:40:27 PM

BTC or ETH?

Still bitcoin is the best for me though it has been better but then again despite the prices between this two promising coins , still the best advisable yet profitable way is to diversify your invest.

And i have this link that you can look to expand your perspective through out the both coins.

Link : https://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/031416/bitcoin-vs-ethereum-driven-different-purposes.asp
lehoaian

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:44:18 PM

i think ethereum will replace bittcoin in the future. That was my thought
Thomas petersen

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:44:41 PM

Bitcoin started a whole new level of technology in currency system and it is by far the most trustworthy coin ever. It introduce the concept of crypto to the world. However Ethereum in other hand went further and use the blockchain technology that valued it's security. But it is very hard to say which is better as the both working hard to be better in their respective ways.  
raiderking96

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

pantang menyerah

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:51:47 PM

I prefer Bitcoin, because Bitcoin has an attractive price, although it is very volatile. Bitcoin also has a great influence on other altcoin prices including Ethereum, when Bitcoin has decreased, it is certain that other coin prices will fall as well. That's what makes Bitcoin very interesting and I really like it.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:22:37 PM

Hi,

I think the BTC is Better than ETH

Bitcoin and ethereum is good for investment and both of that is the popular of the crypto and many investors hold it because of the good price like ethereum is good for longterm investment and theres many persons become rich while bitcoin is the beggest price of crypto and we can trust to hold because we can sure the good profit on the future.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:26:02 PM

Now the growth rate of ETH is quite high. It can be said that they will increase to $ 1000 in the future. So let's carefully consider the investment right now is the most appropriate time.
Ethereum is another worthy cryptocurrency; it is good and getting higher too, but if I'm gonna choose between Ethereum and Bitcoin; I will still go for Bitcoin because the price is more profitable and it is more popular.
hcoin01

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:28:44 PM

The two most important tokens of Bitcoin and eth crypto stock market. These two coins are the foundation of everything.
The Crypto stock market has entered our lives with bitcoin and eth. Many tokens are generated via bitcoin and eth network.
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:37:03 PM

I keep 80% of my investment in btc and 20% in ethereum,why?because I am not sure that eth will top2 all time and I think Eos can achieve ethereum

pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 01:46:01 PM

The two most precious token of crypto currency market. Bitcoin and eth have their own network. Thousands of coins are produced thanks to bitcoin and eth network.
When I first entered the Crypto stock market, bitcoin and eth were popular. In the following times, many coins appeared.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: