Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:39:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 56
  Print  
Author Topic: Will it grow ETH ?  (Read 130517 times)
JoniPopens (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:57:44 AM

a lot of opinions on the Internet, there are many groups and different versions about the growth of currencies, do you think it will grow or fall? 7 and is it all a bubble?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Haiduongbg

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 04:05:08 AM

ETH will increase soon. Whale are accumulating. I'm checking long-short position on Bifinex now, it's 77%-23% so it shows bullish setiment, One of good thing coming is vitalik are considering the cap for the supply and this year, ETH will implement PoS. So it's good time to buy
Angelia46

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:14:35 AM

At present, there are some bubbles, but ETH is currently at a very low price, and in the long term, ETH is worthy of our investment.
Because ETH built a perfect ecology.

Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:16:42 AM

With current number and supply of ERC20 token, only their transaction can too drive up the price of Ethereum for short term. For a long term Ethereum will start facing competition and the scenario can be different. With it's Top token EOS shifting to it's own blockchain.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:28:45 AM

I bought ethereum because I have seen lots of projects using ethereum blockchain technology as well as lots of token out there in market based on ethereum network . There is lots of use cases with ethereum network smart contract creation, decentralised exchange, games like crypto kitties still lots more .so if you believe concept invest snd hold
Sara Khan Afridi

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:33:37 AM

a lot of opinions on the Internet, there are many groups and different versions about the growth of currencies, do you think it will grow or fall? 7 and is it all a bubble?

Yes Eth will grow again. Up and downs and bubbles are part of a trading
Mooooon together
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:36:55 AM

for PoS aether it is necessary to have at least 10,000 coins)

Perhaps the price will rise to $ 1000, but I personally very much doubt it.
It seems that nobody except the miners is needed.

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:43:02 AM

I bought ethereum because I have seen lots of projects using ethereum blockchain technology as well as lots of token out there in market based on ethereum network . There is lots of use cases with ethereum network smart contract creation, decentralised exchange, games like crypto kitties still lots more .so if you believe concept invest snd hold
Yes ethereum is having lots of use cases ethereum still hot cake in crypto space i have seen only one cons  with eteherum is supply limit no where i found that . Apart from that ethereum is widely used blockchain technology in crytpo space . Because of EOS mainnet price may be low soon it will recover.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:45:44 AM

If you talk long term yes of course but since the market came from a big dump I think in short term it will not grow easily. ETH is a great coin and those who talk shit about it are just making an statement so they can dump the price wait for months and this market will be back to normal for good.
Boloton

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:51:10 AM

I think that will grow. Ethereum is not falling on its own right now. There is an opinion that the market fell bears, who believed that after the recession people rush to buy Ethereum. But apparently they didn't know what would provoke such a situation, they had to try harder. This is still not the foreign exchange market

█≣≣≣   COMPOSITE COIN  ≣≣≣█
Platform for innovative projects
Presale is LIVE (http://www.compositecoin.io/en)
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:51:14 AM

As we all know, ETH is the 2nd cryptocurrency in the crypto coin ranking at coinmarketcap and next to bitcoin. I greatly believe that ETH will make a a good regain on it's price value in the coming months and I'm seeing good potential profit in it. With this I would say that it is still good to buy ETH in this current situation while ETH price is still low and need to HODL while waiting for the great recovery that will soon be experience.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:51:43 AM

Now that the market has started rebounding, you can definitely expect ETH to rise again.
Price of almost every coin rose this morning. BTC rose from a low of 6500$ to 7100$, while ETH too has started the uptrend by showing a growth of almost 4% (as of now).
I consider ETH a very safe investment and hence I have been investing heavily on this coin. A lot of my hopes rely on it. I still consider it the second best option after BTC.
JofryTheKing

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:59:50 AM

Necessarily growth, according to the latest news to stabilize prices, the founders want to reduce emissions. And this is one of the main factors of the fact that the ETH will soon be pulled to the top in view of the limitations.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
In the silence

Activity: 1289
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:08:00 AM

Vitalik says it all that ethereum is on a bubble, and it now popped dropped to a stable price. The next time it rise it wont be a bubble.
ERC tokens makes the price up.
Mickznet

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:08:44 AM

actually it grows first first quarter of this year according to some analyst recent surge in Ether price and the market valuation of the Ethereum Blockchain network can be largely attributed to two main factors: the abrupt surge in the value of Ripple (XRP) and the rising user activity of decentralized applications.

BACE Exchange : https://bace.io/
Pre-ICO starts on 02.04.2018
Simpler Access to Digital Assets
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:08:48 AM

Every cryptocurrency has the same chance to grow up or even scam, depend buyer and seller trust but I'm afraid market has slow moving right now. ETH have deep price and most people still believe ETH will rise again but when it happen, no body knows. I already exchange my crypto asset become currency because I'm not sure eth will comes up again. Just prepare for the worst and I hope market will grow up again, soon.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:14:53 AM

ETH will grow someday it just temporary down, ETH is good for long term investment, if you have ETH in your wallet don't sell it just keep holding, we don't know when will ETH grow but I believe this altcoin.

czynatagmz

Activity: 138
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:40:47 AM

It depends on the trust on crypto currencies. last few months many regulations, FUD news continuously  effected value of almost all crypto currencies. It will take time to build trust again with crypto currencies. It seems most of the news planned and trying to crash bitcoin and all other tokens/coins follow the same down trend. Up trend will start again and if it going rapidly many people will sell ETH and put it on BITCOIN.  We need natural growth of token prices and then all the token prices will increase.
jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:50:19 AM

Many kind of opinion talking about the cryptocurency price in the next time, except the ethereum price will be have many opinion will be grow up or will be dump in the next time. But the usually price the ethereum will be up again in several week later and we have be patient for waiting the ethereum grow up in the expensive price like before to $1,900. It will be at there when the market is green and the positive issues about crypto is back.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
susyoke

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

repme.io

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 05:53:12 AM

I'm pretty sure Ethreum (ETH) will grow.
ETH good investment For a long term. Until now Many projects use the Ethereum blockchain technology.
So, If you have ETH just holding, until the price goes up.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◯ ●     REPME     ● ◯ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██    TWITTER    █ ▌  WHITEPAPER  ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 56
  Print  

Jump to: